15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Those are all solid investments right there. I have a few of them on my lists, but I took note of the ones I don't have as ones to look into. I'm looking at reallocating my 401k and combining a few from past employers so distributing to dividend yielding stocks is one of my goals.

Dude what?! I've heard that some pokemon cards and stuff like that can go for good money, but I had no idea it was that much. I have a huge collection that I think is still tucked at my parents house somewhere in the basement. I've been meaning to grab it one day to look through. My main thought was just that the stuff I had wouldn't be worth anything and I'd have no idea how to price it out. Back in the DAY my parents used to bribe me to cut the grass or rake up the leaves with packs of pokemon cards. I have entirely too many. I don't have any sealed hotwheels, but pokemon cards - check!
    if you ever find time to head out that way i can help you go through it. ones to keep for longer, ones to sell etc.

opened hotwheels are fine too but its the classic ones you want to find. i dont know much about those but i will say my sealed supras sold for 69 dollars yesterday. had em since 2017 so not bad personally.

theres more stocks i can mention with great dividends unfortunately back to work. i will edit this when im back at my desk. thanks for the post royalty!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (06-16-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    if you ever find time to head out that way i can help you go through it. ones to keep for longer, ones to sell etc.

opened hotwheels are fine too but its the classic ones you want to find. i dont know much about those but i will say my sealed supras sold for 69 dollars yesterday. had em since 2017 so not bad personally.

theres more stocks i can mention with great dividends unfortunately back to work. i will edit this when im back at my desk. thanks for the post royalty!
    Hey they live about 5-10mins up the road so I'll definitely have to grab them soon. I think I have some old yugioh cards too, no idea of their value. If nothing else, it'll be a blast from the past to open those pokemon cards back up and see what I've got sitting in there.

I'd also take any advice on dividend stocks. Primarily to add to my notes to research more! Congrats on those sales, that's pretty solid returns when you think about how much you probably paid for them back then.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left