Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: r.i.p. my gaming yt channel (death of a very short era)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    9d 7h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links) omg if there was like a cK game night or event, that'd be sick. Maybe something easy for a lot of people to get in on though!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Aw I'm sorry...I know how you feel. I really want to make/stream pokemon videos, I just know I can't do all of the editing and that kind of stuff alone. That, and the costly supplies like the microphone and whatnot. Maybe you will be able to try again in the future? Don't lose out on hope completely.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    ima just drag @(you need an account to see links) into this too. ive been wanting to play with a whole cK squad. and hardcore? or maybe even a regular match or DMZ im so in!!!

sorry went off topic. if we could all get it published and have some clips for the youtubey tube that would be awesome too lol
    I have a video of me in knockout (4v6 but it became 1v6+) with just me alive and I took on the whole team myself

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljoy View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) omg if there was like a cK game night or event, that'd be sick. Maybe something easy for a lot of people to get in on though!
    There use to be Discord Game Nights (As well as Movie nights)
    But I think it kind of fell a bit

Heck, there use to be one where it was a set of games we would play and we could join in on and even vote for stuff. I forget the name of it, but I loved it lol
    Maybe we can bring that back?

As for other games, Im sure you can talk to the others and see if there can be an event for it too.
    I remember there was an ACNH one!

EDIT: The game is Jackbox Games!
    THAT is the one with different games you can play. Its a ton of fun!
    Last edited by Bulbasaur; 06-14-2023 at 03:43 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    9d 7h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links) I was thinking of jackbox too, but couldnt remember the name! I remember it was huge for my friends when the pandemic first hit

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljoy View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I was thinking of jackbox too, but couldnt remember the name! I remember it was huge for my friends when the pandemic first hit
    What I love is that, only one person needs to have it and the others can come in and join in the fun.
    The T-shirt one was one of my favorites lol I may not be able to draw to save my life, but I really enjoy that game

So maybe we can try and get that going again or even a different game for people to come in.
    Someone could even stream it and the rest can come watch!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I totally feel you! I used to record a lot of content for gacha based games and gained a bit of subscribers through that very passively but I've since stopped whaling (thankfully lol) and really producing content around that franchise. And the sad part is I have sooooo much recorded footage and content that I just... never ever made videos for even though the amount of "editing" I had to do was truly bare bones minimum. It just felt like such a big mental task and eventually whatever I had recorded became irrelevant so it just never saw the light of day.

Now that I do very lightweight streaming (video game vtubing) and sometimes (see: once in every 10 blue moons lol) will post a YT short of a stupid game clip or guide/gameplay video for MapleStory. And waaaay back in the day I did really random unboxing videos and now that I'm getting into collecting physical goods (pins, dolls) I want to do unboxing videos of those if I ever really start buying stuff. 😂 So I feel like the poor people who subscribed to me for a mobile rhythm game like 6 years ago might one day get spooked with a random fashion doll video if I ever got around to it LOL. It's kind of weird that I want to post whatever /I/ want to my own channel, but I kind of have that underlying mentality that the moment I start posting random shit I will lose the few subscribers I have lmao. 🙃

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    9d 7h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links) omg definitely, my husband had suggested I use my preexisting channel for our new videos but I was like... I highly doubt people who subbed to me for video games would appreciate random kids videos popping up suddenly!! lmao! Fortunately youtube makes it easy for you to switch between multiple accounts!
    I've actually got quite a decent fanbase really quickly on my new one though! I've been uploading about 1-2 vids max a month and have been getting 10 subs per month

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chilljoy For This Useful Post:

Ice (06-14-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    26d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Ahhh you have such a nice and easy voice to listen to @(you need an account to see links) . I hope you find the time to play more in the future.

I don't have a YT channel but one of my favourite gaming channels is Xacceptiion - he's hilarious and plays horror games that I'd be too chicken to play myself.

◞ thank you @KJiU for my Sunflower scene + @kittyray for my lion!

Profile Picture by Lyricchord & Signature from /~Stoffig

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Uma For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    9d 7h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links) Thank you!! and omg I havent seen his stuff but I subbed so fast lol! I love horror games!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chilljoy For This Useful Post:

Uma (06-14-2023)