Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: r.i.p. my gaming yt channel (death of a very short era)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    9d 7h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

r.i.p. my gaming yt channel (death of a very short era)

Every time I log into youtube I am either just creating videos for my new channel (kids toy channel) or ignoring the fact I am logged into my gaming channel to exclusively listen to ChillHop or Your Moms House podcast lmao.
    Its truly sad that I don' have the setup or time to make game videos, especially because my (now long time ex) bf at the time was such a huge help, he was very invested and was basically my manager, setting me up with some popular gamers at the time to stream/make videos together with, and basically running the channel for me while I just gamed.

Anyway, here's a voice reveal if anyone wants to creep my channel and see what type of stuff I'd do lol

Honestly there's only really a F.E.A.R. playthrough on there, among a couple other videos, it was fun while it lasted and sometimes I go and read the comments and wish I could have done more with it at the time.

Does anyone here have a gaming channel? I'll definitely give you a follow! The future of my channel is probably doomed to being used to listen to music and watch a Lets Play here and there tho so don't worry about subbing to me lol!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chilljoy For This Useful Post:

Buizel (06-14-2023),Excalibur (06-14-2023),I_royalty_I (06-14-2023),Ice (06-14-2023),KJiU (06-14-2023),Slowpoke (06-14-2023),Teakwood (06-14-2023),Tyranitar (06-14-2023),Uma (06-14-2023),xmilo (06-14-2023),Zenitsu (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    i have Twitch, YT, Twitter and IG lol i subbed! i love lets plays!

currently my YT is used for keyboard stuff and streaming but with work i havent had time to do anything. this is my YT: (you need an account to see links)

i enjoyed watching your gameplay! actually managing videos and stuff isnt hard. its the editing which takes so much time lol.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (06-14-2023),I_royalty_I (06-14-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I have a good friend, I made through ck, who has a gaming channel. Not your standard video games, but gaming nonetheless. Haven’t checked how it’s doing in awhile though.

Id imagine it’s kinda tough to get started with how saturated that market is right now. I think it’s all about the personality and commentary for me. I follow a few people who stream and the commentary keeps me entertained. Unless they are just so good that I can’t even fathom how they are playing games I play but on an entirely different level lol
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (06-14-2023),Excalibur (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    9d 7h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links) I subbed back! You go live a lot, I'll make sure to give you some views!
    Yesss, editting is a pain!! I still feel that pain with my other channel lol but its like, even worse than when I was making gaming videos because for games I would only really cut if I had to pause for a moment, but with my new channel I have a lot of little skits I have to put together and also make it fun for kids to view.

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I have a good friend, I made through ck, who has a gaming channel. Not your standard video games, but gaming nonetheless. Haven’t checked how it’s doing in awhile though.

Id imagine it’s kinda tough to get started with how saturated that market is right now. I think it’s all about the personality and commentary for me. I follow a few people who stream and the commentary keeps me entertained. Unless they are just so good that I can’t even fathom how they are playing games I play but on an entirely different level lol
    dawg im trying to pop on and see what royalty can do !

Quote Originally Posted by Chilljoy View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I subbed back! You go live a lot, I'll make sure to give you some views!
    Yesss, editting is a pain!! I still feel that pain with my other channel lol but its like, even worse than when I was making gaming videos because for games I would only really cut if I had to pause for a moment, but with my new channel I have a lot of little skits I have to put together and also make it fun for kids to view.
    yes so unfortunately nowadays people have short attention spans, my tiktok did great with my puppies and twitch was a s***show. weird mental things there however youtube was pretty good if you can get the algorithm to your advantage. i have adobe editing software i can give ya, ive been learning here and there for long edits. just \way too much time. will you go live again?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (06-14-2023),I_royalty_I (06-14-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    dawg im trying to pop on and see what royalty can do !

yes so unfortunately nowadays people have short attention spans, my tiktok did great with my puppies and twitch was a s***show. weird mental things there however youtube was pretty good if you can get the algorithm to your advantage. i have adobe editing software i can give ya, ive been learning here and there for long edits. just \way too much time. will you go live again?
    You will be severely underwhelmed, I promise haha
    I haven’t had a chance to get on more than maybe 20mins total so far this week, it’s been a crazy one. I may be able to hop on tomorrow night though, I still have to hit ya up on discord!

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    You will be severely underwhelmed, I promise haha
    I haven’t had a chance to get on more than maybe 20mins total so far this week, it’s been a crazy one. I may be able to hop on tomorrow night though, I still have to hit ya up on discord!
    ima just drag @(you need an account to see links) into this too. ive been wanting to play with a whole cK squad. and hardcore? or maybe even a regular match or DMZ im so in!!!

sorry went off topic. if we could all get it published and have some clips for the youtubey tube that would be awesome too lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    9d 7h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links) I wouldnt mind checking out the software! What I'm using currently is costing an arm and a leg, $180 initial fee and $30 a month for some reason??? idgi!!!
    Nah I probably wont, at least not for a few more years because I'm planning on popping out a bunch of babies back to back. Honestly my channel may say no recent vids for 20 years by the time I'm done lmao but that's why I switched to a different one, I wanted to still be making content
    Last edited by Chilljoy; 06-14-2023 at 03:20 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    ima just drag @(you need an account to see links) into this too. ive been wanting to play with a whole cK squad. and hardcore? or maybe even a regular match or DMZ im so in!!!

sorry went off topic. if we could all get it published and have some clips for the youtubey tube that would be awesome too lol
    That’s one thing I have no clue how to do. Making clips and editing all that stuff together. I’m probably just not set up properly, but also haven’t looked too much into it!

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    I have a YT as well. It was supposed to highlight my summer shenanigans 2 years ago as well as hair dying I did for myself, and makeup tutorials or get ready with me makeup looks. But, I got way too busy with work because I am a workaholic. And I ended up letting it go!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (06-14-2023)