30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    438d 18h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m

CoD MW2 Weapons

For anybody who is playing MW2 - what guns are you really feeling?
    I have a plethora of load outs but some of them are more specialized. I will stick with one gun for awhile and do pretty well, then find I’m getting lit up by people using things I have no idea about.

What kind of load outs are you guys playing with for your standard run and gun kind of play?
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    259 times
    Time Online
    30d 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    i gotchu boss. ill even edit with attachment pics when im home- although i will say i do play alot of Hardcore mode so its easier to kill but also easier to be killed.

AR:

Kastov-74U for speed games such as hardpoint and headquarters even free for all- again on hardcore mode just super easy to kill and with sleight of hand you will decimate all.

Kastov 545 for incredile shots and lil to zero recoil a wonder weapon for regular with a larger mag and a forward grip.

M13B/Chimera both i think are very similar high rate of fire and DECENT recoil i play MnK so i can control recoil easily + forward grip and stock change.

Hemlock- OG Bushmaster ACR from MW2 back in the day- low recoil slower rate of fire so use for tactile fights - SnD or Dom

Battle Rifle:

Personally not a fan of single shot/snipers however You can make these fully auto lol. I suggest anyone fully auto with a forward grip that reduces recoil, suppressor, extended mag and quicker aim to sight mods. EXCEPT the Cronen Squall- wack ass gun imo.

SMG:

MP5 (Lachmann) ISO45 and BAS-P are wonderful weeps. They sweep and your character has quick movements.

I hate lmgs so i will not suggest any.

Shotgun: Lockwood all day lol

Marksmen: literally EBR-14 for full auto lol

Sniper: none only if you wanna unlock camos. lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (06-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    438d 18h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    i gotchu boss. ill even edit with attachment pics when im home- although i will say i do play alot of Hardcore mode so its easier to kill but also easier to be killed.

AR:

Kastov-74U for speed games such as hardpoint and headquarters even free for all- again on hardcore mode just super easy to kill and with sleight of hand you will decimate all.

Kastov 545 for incredile shots and lil to zero recoil a wonder weapon for regular with a larger mag and a forward grip.

M13B/Chimera both i think are very similar high rate of fire and DECENT recoil i play MnK so i can control recoil easily + forward grip and stock change.

Hemlock- OG Bushmaster ACR from MW2 back in the day- low recoil slower rate of fire so use for tactile fights - SnD or Dom

Battle Rifle:

Personally not a fan of single shot/snipers however You can make these fully auto lol. I suggest anyone fully auto with a forward grip that reduces recoil, suppressor, extended mag and quicker aim to sight mods. EXCEPT the Cronen Squall- wack ass gun imo.

SMG:

MP5 (Lachmann) ISO45 and BAS-P are wonderful weeps. They sweep and your character has quick movements.

Back in the DAYYY I used to play hardcore almost exclusively. I find myself mostly play regular lately though. When my brother is stateside he usually plays hardcore and brings everyone in there and I feel like it's definitely a different kind of loadout that is needed there. I like to use a lot of explosives, rocking claymore with resupply on almost every class right now.

The ACR brings back mems, I didn't realize the Hemlock was the newer version. I'll have to switch that into a loadout and give it more of a try.

The assault rigle version of the kastov is what I primarily use now. Bigger mag, suppresser and longer barrel. It does pretty well but sometimes when you're up against people with faster bullet velocity it falls shorts for me. That's the one I'm planning to tweak and maybe swap for something new.

I agree with you on LMG and snipers. I'll snipe sometimes but I find it kind of boring. I'd rather be in the thick of things even if I end up getting wiped on the floor.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (06-13-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    259 times
    Time Online
    30d 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Back in the DAYYY I used to play hardcore almost exclusively. I find myself mostly play regular lately though. When my brother is stateside he usually plays hardcore and brings everyone in there and I feel like it's definitely a different kind of loadout that is needed there. I like to use a lot of explosives, rocking claymore with resupply on almost every class right now.

The ACR brings back mems, I didn't realize the Hemlock was the newer version. I'll have to switch that into a loadout and give it more of a try.

The assault rigle version of the kastov is what I primarily use now. Bigger mag, suppresser and longer barrel. It does pretty well but sometimes when you're up against people with faster bullet velocity it falls shorts for me. That's the one I'm planning to tweak and maybe swap for something new.

I agree with you on LMG and snipers. I'll snipe sometimes but I find it kind of boring. I'd rather be in the thick of things even if I end up getting wiped on the floor.
    right?! not a fan of em at all. also royalty you should check this guy it. its CURSED weapons lol the craziest builds and he actually slays with them

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    163d 19h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    I have the 2nd newest Xbox and its been giving me a hard time the last 3 days. So I did a factory reset as soon as it's back up and going ill send you what I use x).

I normally always run OverKill Perk and start with an AR and SMG.
    I love/hate high alert. I always panic when I see yellow. But I just started using it.
    I love tracker too. Then the 4th I just use what ever.

^ this is what I know for sure ahahaha.

I only play Warzone. If you want to watch some short clips I have a tiktok channel!

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 21m
    I don't do ranked and shit (I'm not the best and I fold under pressure/anxiety if I'm last one alive LOL)

But the modes I do play are DMZ (Everything is getting wiped + I like to play w my homeboys/friends).

I usually use ISO Hemlock; Unchained Fury (Pro Blueprint from S2? Battle pass) // ISO Hemlock; Good Ol' Days (New hemlock from the new Soap audio bundle) and my FJX Imperium (Base + fully modded & tuned (Have hit a mfker at 500m to down them at exfil and my homeboy finished him off AHA)

Sometimes (IF I have space because I like to use a secure backpack) is to bring in the Broadside fire shotty that is dropped from the Pyro (I don't have dragonbreath bullets yet - still need to rank up that 1 shotgun)

Sometimes I'll be in a mood where I'll use a RPG + Riotshield, Shotgun + Combat Knife etc. I've been getting very good (esp in plunder) using throwing knifes to one shot downed players instead of pumping another full mag into them to finish them off)

- - - Updated - - -

AR:

Battle Rifle:

SMG:

I can't remember which it falls under (Either Battle/Marksman) but I do love to use the SP-X-80. I've gotten some NASTY kills using that bad boy. It might not have the best for range but I started using that before I started using Sniper rifles

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (06-13-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    259 times
    Time Online
    30d 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    I don't do ranked and shit (I'm not the best and I fold under pressure/anxiety if I'm last one alive LOL)

But the modes I do play are DMZ (Everything is getting wiped + I like to play w my homeboys/friends).

I usually use ISO Hemlock; Unchained Fury (Pro Blueprint from S2? Battle pass) // ISO Hemlock; Good Ol' Days (New hemlock from the new Soap audio bundle) and my FJX Imperium (Base + fully modded & tuned (Have hit a mfker at 500m to down them at exfil and my homeboy finished him off AHA)

Sometimes (IF I have space because I like to use a secure backpack) is to bring in the Broadside fire shotty that is dropped from the Pyro (I don't have dragonbreath bullets yet - still need to rank up that 1 shotgun)

Sometimes I'll be in a mood where I'll use a RPG + Riotshield, Shotgun + Combat Knife etc. I've been getting very good (esp in plunder) using throwing knifes to one shot downed players instead of pumping another full mag into them to finish them off)

- - - Updated - - -

I can't remember which it falls under (Either Battle/Marksman) but I do love to use the SP-X-80. I've gotten some NASTY kills using that bad boy. It might not have the best for range but I started using that before I started using Sniper rifles
    i love riot and knifing for shipment only mode its just spectacular to get 50plus kills and people be pissed at you for it lol. SBMM my ass when it comes to melees lol

ive never used the SPX-80

i think if i were id try intervention. i have fond memeories of it from mw2 days

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    438d 18h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    I have the 2nd newest Xbox and its been giving me a hard time the last 3 days. So I did a factory reset as soon as it's back up and going ill send you what I use x).

I normally always run OverKill Perk and start with an AR and SMG.
    I love/hate high alert. I always panic when I see yellow. But I just started using it.
    I love tracker too. Then the 4th I just use what ever.

^ this is what I know for sure ahahaha.

I only play Warzone. If you want to watch some short clips I have a tiktok channel!
    I never got too into warzone. I tried it, but I can’t really figure it out. Or maybe I just haven’t played it enough. I’m not sure why there’s so much random loot and what’s useful and what’s not. I also can’t figure out what the point is. Survive and make as much progress before you have to bail? I think the loadouts for warzone will be much different than normal multiplayer too!

I wish they had a zombies game because that used to be my jam. WAY back in the day the boys and I would take turns on the sticks seeing how far each 2 man group could get into the zombie hoards.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Throwing knives are definitely something I want to get better with. I need to work on my aim and reaction time for sure. The RPG I never used to use but I’ve started to recently and it’s fun making people mad. The other thing I enjoy is the Joker. Fire that bad boy off at a sniper and 9/10 times they don’t even know to move. Love the reactions from that.

I think I need to play DMZ to get some of the blueprints and get a few new things unlocked. I have seen some pretty cool weapons and such in videos, but just gotta find the time to grind to unlock them!

- - - Updated - - -

right?! not a fan of em at all. also royalty you should check this guy it. its CURSED weapons lol the craziest builds and he actually slays with them

I don’t think I have the Dragonbreath bullets but damn that video makes me wanna get it! That thing is wild!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    163d 19h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    @(you need an account to see links)

On Warzone I play Resurgence. The one where you bail is DMZ.

Resurgence your goal is to collect money or wait long enough to get your load out.

Then as the game moves on gas starts moving you all into a circle. So you're forced to kill each other.

Last team alive wins.

Almost like the hunger games ahahah.

On Resurgence you come back as many times as you want as long as your team mates are alive. Gas moves into tighter and tighter circles. Once it gets to the last circle Resurgence is turned off. And you will no longer come back.
    Your teammates can collect money and buy you back. But when the map gets that small its much harder to find a buy station and make the pirchase without getting killed. When you buy someone back it makes a rocket go in the sky so everyone knows youre there and you bought your team mate back ahahaha.

The goal is to get team wipes which means the players won't respawn. It's fun there's alot of strategy to the game and the more you play the better you get!
    Last edited by Pidgey; 06-13-2023 at 07:33 PM.

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pidgey For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (06-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    438d 18h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

On Warzone I play Resurgence. The one where you bail is DMZ.

Resurgence your goal is to collect money or wait long enough to get your load out.

Then as the game moves on gas starts moving you all into a circle. So you're forced to kill each other.

Last team alive wins.

Almost like the hunger games ahahah.

On Resurgence you come back as many times as you want as long as your team mates are alive. Gas moves into tighter and tighter circles. Once it gets to the last circle Resurgence is turned off. And you will no longer come back.
    Your teammates can collect money and buy you back. But when the map gets that small its much harder to find a buy station and make the pirchase without getting killed. When you buy someone back it makes a rocket go in the sky so everyone knows youre there and you bought your team mate back ahahaha.

The goal is to get team wipes which means the players won't respawn. It's fun there's alot of strategy to the game and the more you play the better you get!
    ohhhhh gotcha! So more like a battle royale kind of thing. I think that’s what my friends used to play on the previous COD. I haven’t tried too many game types other than the standard multiplayer. Perhaps I’ll have to branch out and try something new!