114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Megiddo View Post
    I usually play at least one character on HCSSF at the end of a PoE league. Haven't done one in a couple of leagues because there's always been something else to play between D2R seasons and whatnot.
    Yeah I used to do the same thing but at the fresh start of leagues to try and race to first to high levels.
    I haven't played path in a really long time because the last few times I did there was so much new things to learn that got added from previous leagues I missed.
    I would end up power-leveling and only doing the things that I knew and just skipping the rest which felt bad overall.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Only a couple of days to WoW Hardcore launch! Played on PTR as a frost mage which is probably what I'll do on live. I can certainly say permadeath (technically you can xfer character if they die to regular servers) changes the way that I level. Had a couple of near death experiences and even saved a couple of players from overaggro certain death. Just gotta stay away from overtuned mobs from certain quests. Blizz has data that the Kobolds kill more players than any other mob so far though they are rather low level. I personally hate fighting the Defias Brotherhood in the hills in south Westfall so I just avoid the southern area altogether. It's been rather fun since I'm not just chaining dungeons together to level and instead re-experiencing old quests. PTR was also good practice for when it goes live.