47/0
    Mentioned
    449 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by ireailes View Post
    Tysm! Yes, I that anime's one of my favourite kyoani ones, i think it deserves more recognition! And I can't take credit for Akira's name haha, we rescued her at a year and a half old and we didn't see a reason to change it. We haven't seen the movie but we hope to soon.

I love your pfp and banner too!! I love LL and bandori *u* my faves are Maki and Ran, though. I've been playing rhythm games for almost 10 years now starting with lovelive. Seeing Eli brings back memories :'). Do you play purosekai?! I've basically abandoned all other rhythm games for it lool. I'm a Kohane stan!
    Ooooh another Bandori and LL fan! Nice!
    My fave from LL is def Eri but from Bandori I have quite a lot of faves... but I kinda stick with Tsugumi pfps here on ck lol

I don't play prosekai unfortunately... I do play d4dj if you know that one! also my main obsession for the last ~5 years is actually Revue Starlight. it has amazing music but the game is a turn based RPG actually lol

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    53d 2h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Heyo! Welcome to cK!
    I'm sure you'll fit in quite nicely!
    I know I never really chatted outside of Neo prior to cK, but giving it some time I opened up and made amazing connections here!

I remember when I was huge on ACNH, that took a good amount of time of my day! Don't even get me started on Genshin. I'm just glad that I no longer have the Genshin itch.
    I do plan on someday returning to ACNH, but right now I have no time to squeeze in for another game.

I also wish you the best of of luck with vet nursing! I'm sure you'll go far if that's something that really interests you!

Definitely hope to see you around the forum!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I've watched D4DJ! I played it a little but i think I ended up choosing prosekai over it. And yes!! I've seen revue!! Mimorin is my fav VA from LL and she voiced Hikari so I had to watch it. It was such a mind trip hahaha. I think I played the game for a little while but I find it hard to get invested in non-rhythm game mobage bc I just skip the story most of the time. I remember liking Fumi though!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Welcome to the community @(you need an account to see links) it's great to have you
    I totally understand about the forums because I only use them on neo and here as well.
    I believe there's still a clraik discord although I haven't been online in a long time.
    Most of the community has also played the game on and off for over 10-20 years so you're in the perfect place.

Are you enjoying the AC so far?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian View Post
    Welcome to the community @(you need an account to see links) it's great to have you
    I totally understand about the forums because I only use them on neo and here as well.
    I believe there's still a clraik discord although I haven't been online in a long time.
    Most of the community has also played the game on and off for over 10-20 years so you're in the perfect place.

Are you enjoying the AC so far?
    I've never really played AC before as I always found it super boring lol. I always join team faerieland bc there's no expectations. But i started using the SS and it's cool i guess, it'll be fun to get some rewards I've never had access to x). I don't think I've ever hit rank 3 before this

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    I've never really played AC before as I always found it super boring lol. I always join team faerieland bc there's no expectations. But i started using the SS and it's cool i guess, it'll be fun to get some rewards I've never had access to x). I don't think I've ever hit rank 3 before this
    Well it's never too late to get started and I think a lot more people on neo use SS then they let on because AC can be super tedious and boring to play manually all day.
    Now you can enjoy all the prizes and the spirit of the AC without all the stress.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Hi guys!

wwwwww I haven't used forums/chatboards (outside of neo) in over 10 years lol they seem so formal.
    Anyway I have been playing neo again for the past ~2 years after being on/off since I was around 11, I'm 22 now lol.
    I'm not rlly invested in playing (as someone has previously put it) enhanced TM but I like all sorts of different neo communities, at this point I'm basically just desperate to find friends that play the game lol.
    Aside from neo I love dogs, I work at a pet shop and recently applied to vet nursing. I'm also playing TOTK obsessively. Before that, i was playing ACNH and genshin teehee
    A little late but welcome to the community! I hope you've been enjoying your time here.

Nice to see you've been collecting bars already too!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------