Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

*Creeps out from the shadows…*

Hello all! ^^

Just a little gestural post to poke my head out from under my rock and stop being the angry little unsociable cave gremlin I’ve come accustomed to being in recent months since joining. I guess I’m just here for a little mooch around to try my hand at buying and selling Neo while I contemplate packing up and quitting the ol’ dying 2000’s game. I’m a single player WoW player as well so I’m curious to know if there are boosts and whatnot being sold on here?

Anyhoo! Hello and thank you everyone for being so accommodating so far!

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    i feel that. ive been contemplating myself and selling everything and quit since they havent updated the site period. however it is fun to go back and do dailies like the old days.

anyways, welcome to cK!! everyone here has such good energy. not sure about the WoW if you check the other games section you should be able to see if someone does have that for ya.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hi and welcome to ck! Can I ask how did you found us?
    Also, is there any particular reason you want to quit Neo? I'm just curious ^^

Good luck with your sells!

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Congrats on popping out of the cave under a rock! I am interested in buying stuff for Neo on here but in August! That's when I get my money. My hubby plays WoW. I don't, but I have watched it being played and it looks fun. I play more of Wizard 101.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    26d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Hey @(you need an account to see links) ! Welcome to CK.

I've seen your boards on the Trade forum. What made you finally take the leap and sell it all off?
    Sometimes I think about it too and my partner (who doesn't play Neo) is always encouraging me to sell off my stuff before the site collapses but I just can't seem to let go ;__; Curious to know what it was for you?

◞ thank you @KJiU for my Sunflower scene + @kittyray for my lion!

Profile Picture by Lyricchord & Signature from /~Stoffig

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaanesh View Post
    Hello all! ^^

Just a little gestural post to poke my head out from under my rock and stop being the angry little unsociable cave gremlin I’ve come accustomed to being in recent months since joining. I guess I’m just here for a little mooch around to try my hand at buying and selling Neo while I contemplate packing up and quitting the ol’ dying 2000’s game. I’m a single player WoW player as well so I’m curious to know if there are boosts and whatnot being sold on here?

Anyhoo! Hello and thank you everyone for being so accommodating so far!
    Welcome, officially! Glad you decided to introduce yourself.

Even if you stop playing, there's a lot our community has to offer outside of the game that might interest you. Collecting userbars and making lots of cool friends... what more can you ask for?
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------