3/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Semi New Laptops

So this summer while working, I work as summer help and do maintenance and fix stuff for the town. One building throwing stuff out there was like a pile of 10 laptops to be thrown out so I snagged two. I just turned them on the other day threw a boot disk in cracked the PW, and basically wiped it and now putting some stuff on it. Not a awesome laptop but its duo core 2.0 processor, 100gb hd, 2gb of ram, and obviously no good video card. So basically good for anything but intense games and I have 2 more of em now ;D

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    That's really cool. I love it when random places throw stuff out and you get freebies. That same thing happened to me and my dad, but with office chairs. This company was just throwing out these really expensive/luxurious office chairs, so we grabbed two from the skip haha.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    My mom works at a university and students are always throwing out stuff especially before break. She usually brings home a lot of stuff that I can use. The best thing she has found so far would either be an apple keyboard (still works and looked brand new after I sprayed and cleaned it up) or a portable dvd player.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Wow nice! I would use one a media center and watch movies on it from my ps3.
    Also, my wife worked at a smaller college this summer cleaning dorms after camps went there, and whatever she found she could take home, unless the people called and wanted it back. But the best thing she found for me was a ps3 controller ;-)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    34d 15h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Nothing like this ever happens to me wtf lol