Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally! I have arrived in the right location!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

Finally! I have arrived in the right location!

My name is Tina. I'm in my late 30's and have been an avid player of neo since I was introduced to it back in 2003!
    I also enjoy playing Wiz101 and random games I seem to constantly be downloading to my phone.
    I have no children not really intended for that to happen. However, I am really enjoying and embracing my life for what it is.
    I spoil my one and only nephew like crazy! I'm happily married and have a few bonus kids that I get along with great whom all happen to be Grown and out of the house with children of their own

Now that I figured out where to post an introduction on this site ... it's about time I find something to clean my laptop screen with as I wasn't paying attention and managed to do a random scibble in permanent marked on my screen.! Yup I still have the tendency of a 5-year-old.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SourSkittles For This Useful Post:

♥ Cerberus ♥ (06-03-2023),Cinnamoroll (06-04-2023),Cocobutter (06-25-2023),Pidgey (06-03-2023),Uma (06-25-2023),Zenitsu (06-15-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    88d 7h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    haha you made me laugh
    WElcome welcome. I am also in my late 30's. Not married, don't have kids... has a sister child that t basically moves in over the holiday.

You will definitely find out there a rather a lot to do on this forum. Lots of automation for neo but also fun things like userbar hunting and Ryu pets

Then we also have so many section for you to chat about your favorite, shows, music, get creative showing your cooking, look out for all the events. Backing cooking, designing, what every fancies your soul.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

SourSkittles (06-15-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    334 times
    Time Online
    163d 2h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    Welcome! There is alot to do here. Even more than just neo stuff.

Lots of fun events and tons of Userbars to collect (kind of like avatars).

I feel like some people just know kids aren't for them.
    We've gone back and forth and maybe one day we'll adopt but for now we are in the same boat.

It's nice you look after nephew!

@(you need an account to see links) did a better job explaining some of the sections!!
    My favorite thing is there is almost always something going on here.

Football, Hockey, Baking & cooking, pokemon showdowns, or writing and creative events.
    Literally so much to do here!
    Last edited by Pidgey; 06-03-2023 at 07:32 AM.

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pidgey For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by StormGodess View Post
    My name is Tina. I'm in my late 30's and have been an avid player of neo since I was introduced to it back in 2003!
    I also enjoy playing Wiz101 and random games I seem to constantly be downloading to my phone.
    I have no children not really intended for that to happen. However, I am really enjoying and embracing my life for what it is.
    I spoil my one and only nephew like crazy! I'm happily married and have a few bonus kids that I get along with great whom all happen to be Grown and out of the house with children of their own

Now that I figured out where to post an introduction on this site ... it's about time I find something to clean my laptop screen with as I wasn't paying attention and managed to do a random scibble in permanent marked on my screen.! Yup I still have the tendency of a 5-year-old.
    Wizard101, I still play that. My hubby and I play together. We need to get our memberships back though so we can really play! Ahhhhh I miss that game! I have no children either and hubby and I are contemplating adoption, but we are also thinking we really enjoy the freedom to do whatever whenever.

Yeah, I have those same 5 year old tendancies. When's your birthday because we sound like twins lol. For shits and giggles, my birthday is the 21st of this month!

Welcome to the cK fam!

Edit: P.S. I love your avatar!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    52d 15h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Welcome to Clraik Tina! Nice to see you here! Also an avid player since ~2003 or so. I hope to see you embrace everything Clraik has to offer

Thank you Hellraid <3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakwood For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    413 times
    Time Online
    84d 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Welcome to the forum Tina! Neopets is a common factor for many here but as others have told you ck is more than that

Take your time to browse the forum, community is very chill

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 16h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Welcome to Clraik again!! I also play Wizard101 haha, it is super fun and maybe we could duo sometimes. I'm newer to that game. Playing since 2003 is amazing haha, glad you're still active in the game! What do you like to do on Neopets? How far is your progression on Wizard101? I'm only level 18 and in Krocktopia (the desert place not sure if I spelt it right).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cerberus For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    Wizard101, I still play that. My hubby and I play together. We need to get our memberships back though so we can really play! Ahhhhh I miss that game! I have no children either and hubby and I are contemplating adoption, but we are also thinking we really enjoy the freedom to do whatever whenever.

Yeah, I have those same 5 year old tendancies. When's your birthday because we sound like twins lol. For shits and giggles, my birthday is the 21st of this month!

Welcome to the cK fam!

WOAH! I am amazing myself at the moment 😌 Thinking how to quote everyone instead or replying in one big response and no one knows who I am talking to.

SO Like any good IT in the Navy. I decided to start pushing buttons. I was highly displeased when the first one touch worked.

My B-Day is on April 7th. Which explains some of my absent mindness, forgetfulness, and my horrible temper that sneaks ou5 to play and disappears just as quickly
    Can we say whiplash!!!

I need to get off my phone and on ny computer before typing more. I just spent 5h3 last 5 minutes trying to find where I was responding.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    Welcome! There is alot to do here. Even more than just neo stuff.

Lots of fun events and tons of Userbars to collect (kind of like avatars).

I feel like some people just know kids aren't for them.
    We've gone back and forth and maybe one day we'll adopt but for now we are in the same boat.

It's nice you look after nephew!

@(you need an account to see links) did a better job explaining some of the sections!!
    My favorite thing is there is almost always something going on here.

Football, Hockey, Baking & cooking, pokemon showdowns, or writing and creative events.
    Literally so much to do here!
    I'm looking forward to seeing what is on here. It seems like there is so much more on here then what originally caught my attention and had me joining,
    The first person I reached out to via message has been so friendly and welcoming! I didn't want to break any rules to understand something, so I reached out to someone who I saw recently commented on something or had a post going.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post

Welcome to the cK fam!

See being on my phone i missed some of your reply. If you do get membership back let me know! I need some good people to play with on the game. It makes it a lot more fun. Lately I have just been going on to take care of my plants, quest a little and hatch and train pets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teakwood View Post
    Welcome to Clraik Tina! Nice to see you here! Also an avid player since ~2003 or so. I hope to see you embrace everything Clraik has to offer
    I hope I am able to and hopefully spark some more joy into my neo love. I am planning on downsizing some. To try and not be so engrossed in a computer screen a lot of the day. Trying to be a little more productive in my life,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Welcome to the forum Tina! Neopets is a common factor for many here but as others have told you ck is more than that

Take your time to browse the forum, community is very chill
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am sure I will like it here. I am already impressed by that its not so rigid here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    Welcome to Clraik again!! I also play Wizard101 haha, it is super fun and maybe we could duo sometimes. I'm newer to that game. Playing since 2003 is amazing haha, glad you're still active in the game! What do you like to do on Neopets? How far is your progression on Wizard101? I'm only level 18 and in Krocktopia (the desert place not sure if I spelt it right).
    My main wizard is a Storm Wizard she is I think Level 122 right now. I have been taking turns with my death and fire wizard training them up some more. I do have a little Level 5 Ice Wizard at the moment. If you ever need help on there let me know would be more then happy to lend a hand. I have a yearly membership right now on there.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SourSkittles For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-03-2023),Rebel_Minx (06-03-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    124 times
    Time Online
    18d 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Welcome! I am 25 and used to play Wiz101 so much!
    I'm also married, happily with no kids.
    I love the term bonus kids though thats great!

Hope you enjoy your time here everyone is so welcoming and friendly!
    Last edited by Shinx; 06-03-2023 at 06:04 PM. Reason: put 15 instead of 25.. facepalm

Thanks to Houndoom for the Shinx drawing!
    Thanks to Great White North for the Shinx Ryu!
    Thanks to DankRUSE for the avatar and to Lyrichord for the userbars and tying it in to the avatar art!
    You all are amazing <3

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinx For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    92 times
    Time Online
    6d 9h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hey Tina! Welcome!! I appreciate you sharing that you are embracing your life being child-free!!! I've been thinking about this a lot about how it should be more normalized that having children is just not something for everyone. I'm in my early 30's and starting to embrace this about myself, like, I'm just doing my thing and if it happens, it happens, but I'm not going to consider myself a failure or having missed out if it doesn't happen. Idk, I just really appreciate a different perspective so thanks!

Lmao at the laptop screen!!!! I had photoshop open once and scratched/cleaned my screen like crazy because I saw an off pixel only to realize it was actually an accidental mark ON the photoshop document that I could erase 💀💀 Anyway, welcome! Hope you find some fun threads to explore around here

20. The Following User Says Thank You to lint For This Useful Post: