28/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Taylor Swift Eras Tour

I'm riding a concert high as I just came back from the Eras Tour Taylor Swift concert in New Jersey. It was amazing and it was insane how many people were there selling out an entire stadium. It makes me think about how big the fandom is!

I got made fun of since I wasn't super crazy into Folklore and Evermore, but all the other albums I totally jammed out to.

Did anyone else go? Did you get the legendary blue crew neck? What was your favorite parts of the concert?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Map For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (10-22-2023),Kisses (10-25-2023),RicoBandito (11-02-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    173 times
    Time Online
    244d 3h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Map View Post
    I'm riding a concert high as I just came back from the Eras Tour Taylor Swift concert in New Jersey. It was amazing and it was insane how many people were there selling out an entire stadium. It makes me think about how big the fandom is!

I got made fun of since I wasn't super crazy into Folklore and Evermore, but all the other albums I totally jammed out to.

Did anyone else go? Did you get the legendary blue crew neck? What was your favorite parts of the concert?
    i only just noticed this post! today is the general sales for Taylor Swift's ONLY south east asia tour in Singapore!
    people have been queuing up more than 48hours before the sale date/time. and according to news articles, only the first 30 people in the queue stand a chance to get the tickets!
    im not a fan, but im under instructions from my upper management 🤣, to help out to secure tickets. we've gotten some tickets from the pre-sales previously. but today, we're gonna get more!

too bad we were in the west coast when she was touring the east! if not, we'd have went as well!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xmilo For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 7h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Ohh I had no idea there was a concert going on, I don't think could go anyway xD

I'm not a super duper fan mostly because I haven't listen all of her music (this is a general me problem with every singer sorry I can't focus well) but some songs I had and like them

@(you need an account to see links) have lots of fun there for me too!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 11h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    I have a couple of friends who have gone in the US and had amazing times, hope you all going do, too!
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    176 times
    Time Online
    42d 12h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmilo View Post
    i only just noticed this post! today is the general sales for Taylor Swift's ONLY south east asia tour in Singapore!
    people have been queuing up more than 48hours before the sale date/time. and according to news articles, only the first 30 people in the queue stand a chance to get the tickets!
    im not a fan, but im under instructions from my upper management 🤣, to help out to secure tickets. we've gotten some tickets from the pre-sales previously. but today, we're gonna get more!

too bad we were in the west coast when she was touring the east! if not, we'd have went as well!!
    A friend of mine in Singapore was in the queue fro hours and finally it told her the tickets were sold out after like a 3-4 hour wait on the loading page lmao, she's really bummed out about it.

Me on the other hand, I wouldn't go for it, but the hype and buzz around it has been insane!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 7h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    A friend of mine in Singapore was in the queue fro hours and finally it told her the tickets were sold out after like a 3-4 hour wait on the loading page lmao, she's really bummed out about it.

Me on the other hand, I wouldn't go for it, but the hype and buzz around it has been insane!
    Wow that's dissapointing I'm sorry for your friend. Maybe some resellers can get them one?

Somehow I'm grateful I'm not a concert person because I don't see myself doing a queue either for buying or waiting (very very early) to enter the place.

For whoever does that, you got my respect for your enormous patience indeed.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    176 times
    Time Online
    42d 12h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Wow that's dissapointing I'm sorry for your friend. Maybe some resellers can get them one?

Somehow I'm grateful I'm not a concert person because I don't see myself doing a queue either for buying or waiting (very very early) to enter the place.

For whoever does that, you got my respect for your enormous patience indeed.
    I think scalper tickets will be too expensive.

Luckily I'm not a concert person either lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    My friends and I are going to try and get international tickets, thats how good of a time we had at the concert. There's nothing like having a 70,000+ people karoke jam!

I'm not a concert go-er or a huge Swifite, but after the concert I was super impressed with it and had such a great time with my friends

If you have a opportunity to go, do it! I know the ticket prices are kind of crazy but it really is a once in a life time thing! Who else can sell out football stadiums all around the US & the world?!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Map For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 4h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Came across this one today and feel it's relevant to this discussion, made me laugh a little too hard. (Childish, I know..... xD)
    Massive thanks to Hollow for this amazing piece of artwork!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023),Teakwood (07-09-2023)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Me and a friend tried to get tickets but had no luck. Would love to have seen her in chicago but oh well. I’ll continue to jam out in the comfort of my home haha

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)