Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanCranston View Post
    Greetings,

An overdue introduction to say the least. I made this account in my prepubescent stage of life and never took advantage of the resources available here. I have played neo for years on and off. But it has been over a decade since I was actively playing and just came back earlier this year. I have always been into video games as well, started with a GameCube back in early 2000s. Moved to the Xbox platform and then built my own computer a few years ago.

Before I started commuting 3 hours for work I enjoyed reselling items I found at thrift stores, finding that hidden gem was such a rush.

GF and I just bought a house earlier this year and our puppy turns 3 in October so I am able to keep busy still. When I am not at a computer I am probably watching trashy reality TV.

Excited to meet all of you!
    Overdue but never too late! Thanks for the intro. Awesome name, huge fan of both Breaking Bad and Bryan Cranston himself.

I was also really into the original MW2... My first online multi-player COD game. I've been playing Warzone lately, have you tried the battle royale?

Great to see you around. Congrats on all of the userbar unlocks so far!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

BryanCranston (05-29-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    26d 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Welcome and congratulations on buying the house!!! Thats a big deal and great achievement I am sure.

I am in the middle of house-hunting with my partner at the moment and everyone keeps telling us it will be a 1+year long journey so I can only imagine how you good you must feel on the other end!!

◞ thank you @KJiU for my Sunflower scene + @kittyray for my lion!

Profile Picture by Lyricchord & Signature from /~Stoffig

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uma For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    nice a reseller! welcome to cK! what kind of puppy?!

do you game any modern titles?

hope to see you around!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    11d 1h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Overdue but never too late! Thanks for the intro. Awesome name, huge fan of both Breaking Bad and Bryan Cranston himself.

I was also really into the original MW2... My first online multi-player COD game. I've been playing Warzone lately, have you tried the battle royale?

Great to see you around. Congrats on all of the userbar unlocks so far!
    I did try warzone but it didn't feel like the COD I grew up with. I also played a lot of PUBG in the beta stages and really enjoyed it but it is now a totally different game.
    Thanks for having me and thanks for all you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Uma View Post
    Welcome and congratulations on buying the house!!! Thats a big deal and great achievement I am sure.

I am in the middle of house-hunting with my partner at the moment and everyone keeps telling us it will be a 1+year long journey so I can only imagine how you good you must feel on the other end!!
    It was definitely a journey and it all started because our landlord wanted to price gouge us on a 600 sqft apartment. We moved into a new construction and we definitely got lucky with our timing, we started looking right before the big rate hikes so when the rates went up and demand fell off a cliff the company we bought from dropped the price almost 100k and we bit.
    I wish you luck on your journey, it is definitely worth it in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    nice a reseller! welcome to cK! what kind of puppy?!

do you game any modern titles?

hope to see you around!
    Her DNA came back as mostly Pitbull but looks nothing like a pitty. If there is a thread for pet pictures I will have to upload one or on discord.
    At the moment I'm on a halo wars 2 kick, the most modern title would probably be OW2 but I only play if I have people to play with, it is not much fun solo for me. I haven't found a recent release I enjoy playing alone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BryanCranston For This Useful Post:

Uma (05-28-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hi and welcome to ck! Congrats on your new home

I used to watch more trashy reality TV in the past, my favorite show was definitely Hell's Kitchen. It was too much fun, also food is always great lol. Did you watch it too?
    For the last couple of years, I started a huge journey of watching all of US Survivor seasons from the beginning, but sadly I don't have much free time...

Anyway, hope to see you around the forums!

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

BryanCranston (05-31-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Just watched the season reunion for Vanderpump Rules after hearing about the drama this season lol. We watch bachelor/ette but I prefer the Bachelorette, the drama between guys is more relatable for me. I really like the circle it's a newer one but it is very interesting to watch how they interect. Love is blind season 1 was good but only because Shayne so I haven't watched the rest.
    90 day fiance is probably my favorite, that show is hilarious to me.
    The GF watches ALL the dating ones and I am not as interested but I half watch them with her
    HELLOOO.
    Tell me your thoughts about Vanderpump.
    Part 2 of the reunion airs tonight - will you be watching?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    11d 1h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Hi and welcome to ck! Congrats on your new home

I used to watch more trashy reality TV in the past, my favorite show was definitely Hell's Kitchen. It was too much fun, also food is always great lol. Did you watch it too?
    For the last couple of years, I started a huge journey of watching all of US Survivor seasons from the beginning, but sadly I don't have much free time...

Anyway, hope to see you around the forums!
    Thank you!
    Hell's kitchen not so much. Kitchen nightmares, on the other hand, was fantastic. Cant watch it while eating but it was fascinating to see how gross some kitchens were.

Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    HELLOOO.
    Tell me your thoughts about Vanderpump.
    Part 2 of the reunion airs tonight - will you be watching?
    To be fair I'm only watching it because of this seasons drama. So far I feel like every guy on the show is a pig, they have all cheated on a girl at one point during the show. I don't understand how Brittany can still be in love with Jax after everything he's put her through. Sandoval is grimy and disgusting. James is just annoying. The girls are the same. I got home late tonight and haven't watched it but I probably will within the next couple days.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BryanCranston For This Useful Post:

Nattiee (06-05-2023),TsUNaMy WaVe (06-01-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Thank you!
    Hell's kitchen not so much. Kitchen nightmares, on the other hand, was fantastic. Cant watch it while eating but it was fascinating to see how gross some kitchens were.

To be fair I'm only watching it because of this seasons drama. So far I feel like every guy on the show is a pig, they have all cheated on a girl at one point during the show. I don't understand how Brittany can still be in love with Jax after everything he's put her through. Sandoval is grimy and disgusting. James is just annoying. The girls are the same. I got home late tonight and haven't watched it but I probably will within the next couple days.
    weo just in time for the part 3 of the reunion. I also don't really like them either. Very incestuous group.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

BryanCranston (06-05-2023)