Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    16d 14h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

Dota 2 Chat

Any other Dota 2 fans? The last thread I could find was from 2012

I've been playing almost only turbo lately with the map being so big... I used to play a lot more AD though.

Also been watching a bunch of pro dota, I like following WEU since they seem to be the most competitive - any thoughts on the DPC seasons or upcoming TI?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I actually play this pretty regularly with my friends these days! We tried our best to do a 5-man ranked team but unfortunately we didn't do a good job working on a actual team and then after multiple losses it kinda fell through.

I mainly play support since it's the easiest way to get into games quick and recently just hit Legend 1!

I do enjoy also playing AD, again, building support style heroes since cores is more common. What roles do you play?

I haven't really watched competitive DOTA, where do you watch it?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    I am a Crystal Maiden main.

I used to play a lotttt years ago but switched to League. I recently started playing again with the new map change and it is a lot to get used to! Playing Support feels a lot better now in regard to actually having gold and getting items which is a welcome change.

art by ♥ Wooloo ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by ashimari View Post
    I am a Crystal Maiden main.

I used to play a lotttt years ago but switched to League. I recently started playing again with the new map change and it is a lot to get used to! Playing Support feels a lot better now in regard to actually having gold and getting items which is a welcome change.
    Same here! I enjoy Crystal Maiden and that was the first Arcana skin I purchased. I wish they would release some other Arcana skins though, such as Wind Ranger's or Drow Ranger's. I would purchase those in a heartbeat. I have been playing Jakiro alot myself!

The map definitely was an interesting change! Alot more to do and ganking is "easier" and i'm glad the game rewards you more for getting hero kills over farming.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    16d 14h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Yay other players!

I used to main 5, but with the friend group I have I typically end up playing a core role. I really struggle with picking a specific hero to play so I usually random haha. Turbo games help the bad ransoms go faster like when I get a micro hero or someone like earth spirit

Dota is usually streaming on Twitch - liquipedia is a good way of keeping track of what tournaments or games are ongoing. Or you can check out the daily pinned thread on r/dota2. Although I did go see TI8 in person since it was in Canada!

I only have the battle pass exclusive arcanas and none of the pay directly for ones... Guess we're opposites Map!