Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m

heyooooo what's up

hey hi hello everyone
    i'm really new here so i thought i better introduce myself to the wider community and make myself known
    i'm pix, i'm almost 28, australian, long time neopets player, long time secret cheater .. why the fuck would i spend hours and hours trading for hard to find NC wearables/ buying endless boxes when i can just message one person directly and buy the damn thing for like $5 lolllll. honestly think it's the most ethical way to trade NC, i'd rather my money goes to individuals than the neopets corp idk. and i'm a shit restocker so very occasionally i'll buy a paint brush or something to sell to have some spare np. that's pretty much it.
    in my day to day life i spend a lot of time in the garden, planting as many flowers n veggies as i can squeeze into my backyard.. i love making music with my partner, singing and playing guitar in my room, hanging out with my housemates and my housemates dog Pippa she's the best. i try to be a good ally for the lgbt community, my queer housemates are very good at educating me on various things i might not be super aware of!
    anyways i hate writing 'about me's but i just wanted to pop in and say HI! i'm a real person, i'm happy to be here, and i ain't no snitch!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pppp3 For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (05-25-2023),DarkSkies (05-25-2023),howdy (05-30-2023),Synth Salazzle (05-25-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    708 times
    Time Online
    83d 15h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    @(you need an account to see links) welcome to clraik!

Agree with you on the NC - buying and trading for it here is wayyyy easier and better!

What else do you like to do outside of neo and what you mentioned?

In terms of the forum here itself, we have a wide variety of things to do and engage with. A popular pastime for many of us is hunting for userbars and taking care of Ryugotchi!

Hope to see you around the forum - we don’t bite here!

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    hey thanks! yeah i can see from the 24 hrs or so i've been here everyone's pretty nice! i have been having a good laugh lurking the 'what annoys you on neopets' (or whatever it's called) thread though. mmmmm, a couple other things i like would be (very australian of me) going to the pub with friends, camping, finding great scores at opshops (thrift stores).. but honestly i'm such a homebody i could stay in my rooms fo weeks at a time and be happy lmao.
    i do have a question tho.. ive had a quick read of the rules (i need to actually thoroughly read them before i head into the buying/ trading threads), but i see you have to be a trusted buyer before you can seek anything out.. is there a set list of things you need to do before then? or just participate a little and show that you're not here for the wrong reasons? i haven't been a part of a forum since like 2009 so i'm really really dusty.

thanks!
    x

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    12d 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    gday gday welcome in! always happy to have more down under folks (i'm across the ditch)

it's nice to poke around and post across topics that are of interest to you.
    i second checking out the userbars, they are so much fun to collect lol *-*

there is a big master thread of NC item sales that you can post on if you're looking for a specific item or two! it's pinned in Neopets Trades

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Meercat For This Useful Post:

♥ pppp3 ♥ (05-25-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    hey nice to meet ya! ooh my dads side of the family is kiwi ive spent many a summer there with my nana.. i love it across the pond hehe. i did have a look at the userbar page, they look fun!! and the instructions were vague asf so idk i'm just gonna stroll around the forum and maybe one day find some hahahaha.
    and thank you! i go thru phases with nc trading - ive previously bought from ppl who advertise their stuff on DTI which has been good, but i'm not really doing much atm.. i got stung with the RR of retired pops grrr , ah well. currently just trying to figure out how these scripts work lmao i am so NOT a techy... no idea how to run a script or if i even can hahaha. i just want the rubbish dumb auto buyer! ive been trying to get that avatar for months with no success.

- - - Updated - - -

i should also probably say that from what i've been reading around the forum is most people here DON'T like people that join solely for free scripts and cheating hacks etc... i gotta admit the chatting/ community side was not really my priority when i joined, i actually had never even heard of this place before but someone made a troll board on the pc and mentioned this site and i was like damn i gotta check it out... and so i signed up. but i have to admit!!! the vibe here is really nice, people seem like actually decent people to talk to, and i'm really enjoying myself so far. i'm a relatively active member of the neo reddit but i often feel very limited in what i can actually say there as they're very anti cheating anti being rude to anyone (like the thread here on whats pissing you off about the site and it's all just pc drama which i love reading lol).. so i think you guys may have actually pulled me in! i just wanted to be straight up.. i came here out of pure curiosity and now i think i'm gonna like it thanks for having me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pppp3 For This Useful Post:

Meercat (05-25-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    hi P! Nice to meet you and welcome to cK!

sounds about right with the restocker thing. im the same way with it lol. you should post your music in the music section sometime!!

are you going to play AC? whos your favorite team?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

howdy (05-30-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    nice to meet you! ooooo is that a HINT nice. i havent actually done an ac before, but i was torn between shenkuu and kreludor, i went with shenkuu! that was before i signed up here and saw the forum usually picks a team to back each year, i would have waited had i known! i'm still happy with shenkuu though. tbh i played some of the games and i sucked at them so idk i dont really care if i don't get a good rank. from what ive seen, most people only slog it out for the prizes not bc they actually enjoy the ac. oh and i got the rubbish dumb thing to work! someone lovely helped me on a thread i made. it's missed an item so far, but fingers crossed. ive got it running for an hour max, if it doesnt get anything im going to bed and will try again after work tomorrow woooo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pppp3 For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (05-25-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 8h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    you sound so fun i love it!! Nice to meet you your avatar is great too.. very relatable.

What’s your favorite neopet species/color?

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 14h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Welcome to the forum Pix! Coming here for scripts or buying (thanks PC/NC insufferable board lol) are mostly the reading why many came here at first place (me included).

I remember NC trading being a thick wall until someone on DTI got me here (I can't remember any name but wherever you are I wish you the best for showing me ck ❤️)

And as to many others happened too, I came for Neopets and I stayed for CK. It may seem scary at the beginning, but as time passes by and you show respect and trust to sellers you will build up your feedback as a buyer and this will help you

I know this is a new place with much info, but if you have a chance and would like to, I'll leave here some helpful links for you

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

howdy (05-30-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    hi nice to meet you two!
    i've been looking on everyone's profiles/siggys for names/ nicknames but do most people here just go by their username?
    aha and thank you moth, it's been floating around my desktop for months i finally found a use for it.
    favourite neopet changes a bit.. i used to love grundos as a kid, as an adult i had a blumaroo phase and now an aisha phase.. just bc they're easy to customise.
    my favourite paint atm is 100% burlap, i'm zapping 3 pets hoping for a lucky zap.. kau, aisha and yurble.
    uc wise i think maybe a plushie mynci, techo or hissi.. or the classic faerie yurble.
    What about you??

and thanks darkskies! the lil ryugotchi guy looks so cute but i'm scared i'd kill him if i wasn't online enough maybe one day!
    and ooh, i haven't looked at the new user tips page but i'll read it now. i've been rifling thru various rules pages, i promise i'm trying to absorb it all! my lil adhd noggin does its best

17. The Following User Says Thank You to pppp3 For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (05-28-2023)