Quote Originally Posted by pppp3 View Post
hi nice to meet you two!
i've been looking on everyone's profiles/siggys for names/ nicknames but do most people here just go by their username?
aha and thank you moth, it's been floating around my desktop for months i finally found a use for it.
favourite neopet changes a bit.. i used to love grundos as a kid, as an adult i had a blumaroo phase and now an aisha phase.. just bc they're easy to customise.
my favourite paint atm is 100% burlap, i'm zapping 3 pets hoping for a lucky zap.. kau, aisha and yurble.
uc wise i think maybe a plushie mynci, techo or hissi.. or the classic faerie yurble.
What about you??

and thanks darkskies! the lil ryugotchi guy looks so cute but i'm scared i'd kill him if i wasn't online enough maybe one day!
and ooh, i haven't looked at the new user tips page but i'll read it now. i've been rifling thru various rules pages, i promise i'm trying to absorb it all! my lil adhd noggin does its best
I'd probably be a little too happy if someone actually called me synthbass unironically so I'm gonna go with yes on that.