8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m

Cool Whoops! I should do this!

Hey y'all! I came back after being on a few year hiatus. I was under a different username on here, but had CK ban it because I created a NP account where people know me as the same UN. Smart, I know!

Anyways, I am excited to be back! I am 36, in graduate school for computer science. I want to be a digital forensic analyst when I graduate. I am hoping to work for International Justice Mission.

Last summer was the worst summer for me which is why I went on a hiatus, I had major depression from losing my daughter and my dad in the same year! Last summer was awful!

I have the cutest puppies ever, brothers, blue fawn pitbulls. They literally saved me from hitting complete rock bottom. My hubby is amazing and surprised me with them when I moved back home, after being away for 6 months.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

♥ Cerberus ♥ (05-20-2023),Zenitsu (05-19-2023)

Pronouns
    they / them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Hiya Rebel, nice to meet you! I'm so sorry for your lose, these things are awful I hope you are recovering well after such a huge loss... D:

But how nice to hear you have a sweet husband and beautiful dogs! That's so cool I'm pretty new here on clraik too, still learning much things. I hope to see you around the forums <3

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    We've all done that fucky wucky when we first join the community. I did the same back in the communities that have been gone for a very long time now. Now I just use a different name on every site I'm on unless I specifically want to be noticed and I recommend that same thing for everyone because it also keeps you less likely to end up with compromised accounts due to brute force attempts using known username and password combinations.
    welcome back to the site!

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoroark View Post
    Hiya Rebel, nice to meet you! I'm so sorry for your lose, these things are awful I hope you are recovering well after such a huge loss... D:

But how nice to hear you have a sweet husband and beautiful dogs! That's so cool I'm pretty new here on clraik too, still learning much things. I hope to see you around the forums <3
    You will definitely see me around! I stay active all year, unless depression *lol* But I am on meds now and things are so much better!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    We've all done that fucky wucky when we first join the community. I did the same back in the communities that have been gone for a very long time now. Now I just use a different name on every site I'm on unless I specifically want to be noticed and I recommend that same thing for everyone because it also keeps you less likely to end up with compromised accounts due to brute force attempts using known username and password combinations.
    welcome back to the site!
    Thanks so much! It's good to finally have something to be excited about again! I can't wait to get started with AC! Crossing my fingers CK chooses DC this year so I can sport a DC 1st place trophy, All Star of course. I want it on my main. I have shells I will be participating with as well!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    99d 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Welcome back Rebel! ^_^

I'm so sorry to hear about your recent losses ): if I lost my dad I'd be in pieces. I'm childless but if my sister's kids were gone I'd freak out lol. Good on you for moving forward though, it's great you have a loving husband and two wonderful dogs. Also great you're taking your meds! I'm on a few myself xD

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazuli For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (05-19-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Welcome back Rebel! ^_^

I'm so sorry to hear about your recent losses ): if I lost my dad I'd be in pieces. I'm childless but if my sister's kids were gone I'd freak out lol. Good on you for moving forward though, it's great you have a loving husband and two wonderful dogs. Also great you're taking your meds! I'm on a few myself xD
    Thanks so much! It was a hurdle finding meds I could afford! I don't have insurance so I had to use an app on my phone to get meds cheap! It's amazing! And a life changer! Literally.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Lazuli (05-20-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 13h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Welcome to Clraik! Good idea to keep your accounts separate. I'm extremely sorry to hear about your passed away family members and wish the best for you. Nothing can replace family, or that love. Sometimes, I think having escapes like Neopets helps to create moments where you can experience joy. I'm glad to hear that you have a husband and dogs that love you c: wishing you the best in life! On another note, what are some interests you're hoping to explore on Neopets?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hi Rebel, welcome back to ck!
    I'm sorry to hear about your loses, but I'm glad to see you seems to be doing better right now

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (05-21-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Hi Rebel, welcome back to ck!
    I'm sorry to hear about your loses, but I'm glad to see you seems to be doing better right now

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^
    Thanks so much! I am glad to be feeling better as well! It got dark! I am glad to be in a community that is friendly and understanding!

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    hello rebel! welcome back!

im so sorry for life being unkind. Im hoping things are going well for you currently! glad to see you striving back to a good funk.

hope to see you around!