23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    Hey y'all! I came back after being on a few year hiatus. I was under a different username on here, but had CK ban it because I created a NP account where people know me as the same UN. Smart, I know!

Anyways, I am excited to be back! I am 36, in graduate school for computer science. I want to be a digital forensic analyst when I graduate. I am hoping to work for International Justice Mission.

Last summer was the worst summer for me which is why I went on a hiatus, I had major depression from losing my daughter and my dad in the same year! Last summer was awful!

I have the cutest puppies ever, brothers, blue fawn pitbulls. They literally saved me from hitting complete rock bottom. My hubby is amazing and surprised me with them when I moved back home, after being away for 6 months.
    Welcome to the community! Thanks for introducing yourself.

Computer science is quite the journey, but I hope you find it interesting the entire way through while learning as much as possible. We've got a programming section that might interest you...

Regarding Neo - we've got all the content you can imagine here. Glad you're also enjoying the userbar system we have.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (05-29-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome to the community! Thanks for introducing yourself.

Computer science is quite the journey, but I hope you find it interesting the entire way through while learning as much as possible. We've got a programming section that might interest you...

Regarding Neo - we've got all the content you can imagine here. Glad you're also enjoying the userbar system we have.
    Oh I am in love with computer programming. I taught myself Python by watching tons of videos and making programs to send to my hubby that once he went through everything, he ended with me saying I love him. lol. I have one more semester to go! The thesis will be the death of me, I am sure, because I can't choose a topic. I really want to do something on AI, but I want to involve my psychology and criminal justice degrees from undergrad into my thesis. Thanks so much for the welcome! I am glad to be back for sure. I am excited to get AC going since this will be my last free summer with no job! I am going hard. I have 7 shells, a main (which I chose DC for) and a semi-main. So I am ready to play!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    Welcome to Clraik! Good idea to keep your accounts separate. I'm extremely sorry to hear about your passed away family members and wish the best for you. Nothing can replace family, or that love. Sometimes, I think having escapes like Neopets helps to create moments where you can experience joy. I'm glad to hear that you have a husband and dogs that love you c: wishing you the best in life! On another note, what are some interests you're hoping to explore on Neopets?
    I am super excited to get my bank account back to 100 million NPs. I am into pet customization hardcore. I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuge NC list! Thanks to my impulse control issues and buying relentless amounts of GBCs. Neo made a pretty penny off of me! I have my old main account back finally (from 2005) and so I hope to get into food club on that account but I need to get some NPs there first! It is a fresh account with nothing on it. I plan on getting premium on it as well because Jetsam Ace is amazing. I have premium on my main account already! I wanna start restocking after AC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    hello rebel! welcome back!

im so sorry for life being unkind. Im hoping things are going well for you currently! glad to see you striving back to a good funk.

hope to see you around!
    Life really has been unkind. But, I am glad to have neo and clraik to keep my head above water. I am getting back into the groove again.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

j03 (05-29-2023)