DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    I've been loyal to Darigan on my main since the very beginning, if they got rid of it I'm pretty sure I would just not bother with the AC ever again.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    to get access to the SS without paying for VIP you will have to be selected as one of the members of team cK.
    in the near future and before signups close Joe or Bat (or another staff member) will open a forum section where you can create a topic only staff members can see. based on (to my best knowledge) general forum interaction and activity, possibly participation in previous cups etc. a staff member (or multiple) will give a go or no go for you to join team cK.

if you pay for VIP you will also qualify for access to the score sender.

if it's the same as recent years i also think the SS is locked to the team cK supports if you do not have VIP as to prevent those that join team cK to join a different team then because of personal preference but still get access without supporting the forum.

i could add more details but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to share all of those specifics actually and i think this covers the question sufficiently.
    Thanks for clarifying! I should have prefaced that I posted with the assumption of having VIP as well. I assumed that was a requirement regardless. I just wasn't sure if the SS was ONLY for the people invited to the CK team so thanks for the info.

art by ♥ Wooloo ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Removing the winner would be a bit odd i'd say and certainly create a huge backlash. If they would go that route it would need to be like a relegation of some sort and in that case the last placing team not placing for next years cup makes the most sense. Even that would however create a lot of drama on the boards i think and if they can put one and one together they will be smart enough to not do that either.

they however also could just add only one team and have one bracket that has one additional team for instance and have a mechanic where each bracket has a certain number of days that it's the larger bracket with the highest placing team in that bracket then jumping to the next bracket when the "large bracket" shifts from the lower bracket to the middle bracket for instance.

i'm sure there are other solutions that can be worked out too that would at least in theory solve the uneven teams debacle without having to resort to removing another already established team from the rotation for that year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ashimari View Post
    Thanks for clarifying! I should have prefaced that I posted with the assumption of having VIP as well. I assumed that was a requirement regardless. I just wasn't sure if the SS was ONLY for the people invited to the CK team so thanks for the info.
    no problem at all. keep in mind this is based on information from previous years and i have no insight at all in what staff have planned/might chance for the current/ future years.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Buizel (05-24-2023)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    704 times
    Time Online
    349d 15h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 10m
    Plus, removing a team means they have to remove every team thereafter to make it fair. And lord knows we don't have another 18 years of Neopets left for them to come full circle lol

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

kittyray (05-24-2023),Mario2302 (05-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Buizel View Post
    Plus, removing a team means they have to remove every team thereafter to make it fair. And lord knows we don't have another 18 years of Neopets left for them to come full circle lol
    to be completely fair we can skip some teams as they did sit out a cup already but even then we more than likely will not be able to come full circle indeed

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Buizel (05-24-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    111/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    99d 15h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Yeah, removing a team would be okay if it was from the very beginning, but changing in the middle of it will cause complains and so. I get it, it does makes sense.

I was just saying this could be an option because it seems easier for them to make, as they wouldn't need a new brackets system as the number of teams would stay the same. it's not soemthing I'd personally like, but it felt like something they could do.

anyways, its just theorys and talking haha hope no one is mad because of this

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Caffrey View Post

anyways, its just theorys and talking haha hope no one is mad because of this
    completely just a theoretical discussion from my end indeed and i sure wasn't about to get mad because of some theorizing on things they could think of

Ruygi

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Neal Caffrey (05-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I am team Faerieland. Would be nice if team CK was Faerieland since Faerieland has always been towards the bottom. But then might be too obvious if Faerieland all of sudden was near the top 😄😄

13. The Following User Says Thank You to missymontero For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (05-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    134 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    My vote is for Maraqua but I hope we do multiple teams this year.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mikal For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (05-24-2023),kittyray (05-24-2023),XRBurton (05-24-2023),Zenitsu (05-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    16h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikal View Post
    My vote is for Maraqua but I hope we do multiple teams this year.
    I dont care if my team wins, I just want to max out on points