DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    (you need an account to see links). Nothing too interesting, just shared some excel sheets and stated the following:

I have not paid much attention to the cup this year, been busy and last year I spent way too much time on it. Also trying to detect cheating was off the table as program worked from day 1 so did not have that clue to try to sort it out. Nevertheless, I will do a small post during the week about it but nothing like last year with many variables and manual looking each suspicious user data that takes forever.

The post is still pretty fresh so there isn't much discourse in the comments yet.

Anyways, huge thank you again to j03 and Bat for making this year's AC stress and hand-cramp free! Next year I'm definitely going to submit my application to join team ck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crooked For This Useful Post:

Slippery (07-09-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by crookedteeth View Post
    (you need an account to see links). Nothing too interesting, just shared some excel sheets and stated the following:

I have not paid much attention to the cup this year, been busy and last year I spent way too much time on it. Also trying to detect cheating was off the table as program worked from day 1 so did not have that clue to try to sort it out. Nevertheless, I will do a small post during the week about it but nothing like last year with many variables and manual looking each suspicious user data that takes forever.

The post is still pretty fresh so there isn't much discourse in the comments yet.

Anyways, huge thank you again to j03 and Bat for making this year's AC stress and hand-cramp free! Next year I'm definitely going to submit my application to join team ck!
    Looks like he made another two posts with more information pertaining to the winning team and about a few users who received tons of AC prizes and more from shells.
    Doesn't seem like he went too in-depth this year but rather targeted a specific team and possibly a specific community.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawaiian For This Useful Post:

Crooked (07-12-2023)