11/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    12h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

I have arrived - hello.

I'm really no good at talking about or introducing myself, but the Welcome to clraik! thread told me to post here - I do what I'm told!

I'm just an average human bean who is currently hyperfixated on Neopets after years (and years) of inactivity - but I also love Pokémon (games, plush, cards? I'm there!), Persona and Avatar The Last Airbender a lot. I also like other things but I won't bore you in my very first thread. >3>

Uh, and I have hella social anxiety, so excuse me if I reply to a thread and then throw my phone across the room for an hour. Am I joking? I will not tell.

So... Hello! Nice to meet you! ^^

2. The Following User Says Thank You to neopets4golden For This Useful Post:

♥ Cerberus ♥ (05-20-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 4h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Aw welcome! What’s your favorite Pokémon and neopet??

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 13h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Welcome to Clraik!! I'm also hyperfixated on this game and ATLA haha, happy to find another megafan. Who are your favorite character(s)?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by neopets4golden View Post
    I'm really no good at talking about or introducing myself, but the Welcome to clraik! thread told me to post here - I do what I'm told!

I'm just an average human bean who is currently hyperfixated on Neopets after years (and years) of inactivity - but I also love Pokémon (games, plush, cards? I'm there!), Persona and Avatar The Last Airbender a lot. I also like other things but I won't bore you in my very first thread. >3>

Uh, and I have hella social anxiety, so excuse me if I reply to a thread and then throw my phone across the room for an hour. Am I joking? I will not tell.

Welcome to the community! Thank you for introducing yourself to us.

Hope you're able to feel comfortable in the space we have here. I like to consider it to be like a playground when younger. Sometimes, good friends came out to play. Or some really good friends were made!

You might like the userbar system we have here. Congrats on unlocking your first bar.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 42m
    Welcome to the community! I have a lot of social anxiety too but this forum has been a great space for me to make friends, so I hope it can be the same for you too!

Love me some pokemon too, with an obvious favorite haha

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hello and welcome to ck!

I love Persona a lot too!!! I really want to do another run on my P5R but the PS I own is not really mine and thus isn't at my house,,,, so it won't be easy lol. What's your favorite Persona game?

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Hi golden! hope you dont mind me calling you that! && welcome to cK! which pokemon game is your favorite? if youve posted, then your anxiety is clearing out and that is wonderful! be proud knowing you overcame that!

nice to meet you and hope to see you around <3

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Quote Originally Posted by neopets4golden View Post

Welcome to Clraik! You will love it here. I love how you used "human Bean" lol. I am easily amused, so things like that make me actually giggle out loud!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!