Thread: Re-watching Naruto: but this time my son watches it with me for the first time!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Re-watching Naruto: but this time my son watches it with me for the first time!

I have a 13 yr old son... time flies...

He is getting more into anime and where previously some series wouldn't keep his attention for long, he recently showed interest in starting Naruto. So we put it on and have been watching it from the beginning since last week or so. We just finished the Zabuza fight on the bridge and are now starting the Chuunin Exams!

This is it, everyone. He will soon experience the Rock Lee VS Gaara fight and I can't wait to see his reaction. I remember it captivating me when I was younger. As much as I loved DBZ growing up, Naruto is what really got me into Anime and Manga.

Idk if anyone else here has kids into anime, but has anyone also had this experience? Seeing your kids react to things you enjoyed as a youngster is a different type of nostalgia hit. I love it! If anyone is interested, Ill let you know how the reactions to different major moments go, lol

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greenscreen For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (05-16-2023),I_royalty_I (05-24-2023),Milly (05-16-2023),Zenitsu (05-16-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    someday ill have kids and someday ill have a love interest like naruto and hinata. i looked by recently and didnt even realize they became a thing. i forgot why i loved watching it.

must be really cool he can watch the boruto series with you too! must be relatable im sure. let us know how it goes! loved old school naruto on CN.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Greenscreen (05-16-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    hes already watched Harry Potter, One piece and Avatar with me. We are towards the middle of Season 3 of Attack on Titan too

Il keep you posted on Naruto. He the light-hearted moments and the comedy sequences the most so far. Ill wait until after the Chuunin exams to see what his favorite character is

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    17d 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Characters definitely shine during the Chuunin! Keep us posted who the fav character is!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 16h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I remember watching Naruto ages ago! I watched all the way through the exams but fell off 'cause I moved. Followed as best I could. Its great to to see the Young Ones are still getting into Anime though Naruto! It and Sailor Moon were my into to anime. :3

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I never really watched too much anime but for me it would definitely be when my kids read/watch Harry Potter. I’ve still got all the books, hopefully one day I’ll get to share em!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    I remember watching Naruto for the first time with my hubby, only then he was just my BF. It was our date nights/weekend binging plans.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    430 times
    Time Online
    244d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 51m
    That's pretty cool! I can't wait to watch anime with my kids. Naruto will be a must-watch.

Zabuza's crying scene is one of my favorites. It still resonates deeply after all this time! The anime was really ahead of its time. It hits deep...

Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    242d 13h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    oh wow, i have never thought of me, as a parent, introducing anime/manga to my kid. this will go into my list of to-dos!!
    imagine humming the intros of Naruto together, and running like a ninja in the park. lul