Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allow me to introduce myself. It is I!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hi Green, welcome to ck!

Thank you for introducing yourself, I liked reading your story
    I hope you'll manage to build your account and getting you hands on these battledome weapons. Who knows, maybe some people will even sell them on ck at some point. Don't lose hope!

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Greenscreen (05-23-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 13h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Welcome Green! I love the color as it makes me think of the season of spring, renewal, and growth. Good luck with battledome training, it's a struggle!! I'm also into art haha. Hope to maybe get to see some of your awesome art ((:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cerberus For This Useful Post:

Greenscreen (05-23-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I'm doing interviews irl this week but hope to have some time to mess around with art this weekend! Ill definitely be doing altador cup stuff. dont want to miss out on any prizes lol

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    333 times
    Time Online
    162d 4h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 48m
    Welcome green! Lots of stuff to do around here.

Even outside of pokemon and neo, there is cooking and book sections and site events.

And as an added bonus we've got secret user bars to collect.

Literally so much to do here!!

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenscreen View Post
    Hello everyone! Hmmm I think, for now, I will go by Green.

I mean, where do I begin? I was a neo player back since 2001 or so. Fun times... I used to love the Battledome especially, and the plots. I was around for the first Meridell plot and I loved every second of it. I would go on every day without fail back then. Now Im older, I have a kid of my own and I guess I was just searching for a nostalgia trip at first when I logged back into my account recently.

Other than neo, Im big into digital art, 2d animation, and fantasy themes of all kinds. I like Pokemon as I assume many here do as well, but I also enjoy anime as a whole. nothing super unique: the usual shonen stuff like DBZ, Naruto, etc. I like reading the manga too and am up to date on most of them, lol. And while not Anime, I just want to say: Avatar the Last Airbender is one of the greatest animated series of all time! so funny. so awesome Other than that, Nintendo as a whole has a stranglehold on my heart

I will probably get into some Neopet drawings and train Battledome pets up. I've caught up on all the goings-on in the Battledome weapon department but in my short time back, I've realized how inflation will completely demoralize me from progressing to be able to become competitive in the Battledome. So many cool weapons that are staples to high-level battling that I will never be able to afford. I gave it an honest effort and while Food Club is awesome and helped me kickstart something, Things like Blaze and Thundersticks (too bad I started this year..), let alone Thyoras Tear and Jade Scorchstone will forever be out of reach. I don't know how, but I randomly came across this lovely community in my random search for answers.

I'm not sure yet how I can meaningfully contribute here but I'm down to try. In the beginning, it will likely be art-based as that is my current strong-suit. Everything I've read has been wonderful and a bunch of you seem like awesome, welcoming people. This is a new world we live in when compared to 2001. I'm interested in coding but am still learning, and am fascinated by how AI can be implemented in taking concepts to fruition, especially when the groundwork has been built and adaptations can then be made.

Hoping to make some new friends here.

Yours truly,

Green
    Welcome to the community, Green!

Thanks for the great intro. It sounds like you relate to many other members here.

Nice to see you getting some warm welcomes. Hoping to see you around more!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

8. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Greenscreen (05-30-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Hey Green, nice to meet you. I'm Rebel or Minx, I go by both. I started playing early 2002
    I just got into my oldest, non- purged account from 2005. I missed lady year as well, which sucks. Maybe this year will yield some amazing weapons as well. We can only hope!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!