DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 16h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I heard it sold like 10 million copies and it’s only been a week haha. I’m so excited to play it but I feel like I should finish breath of the wild first tho ppl say you don’t need to complete it to play the second game.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 21h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    I apologize if this is to late!

But seeing as the game is out now, how do you guys feel about it?
    I am LOVING the game lol It took me so long to even start doing the main quests. I mainly have been going around and doing the shrines and collecting all guys of items.
    I want to upgrade some of my items (just for fun) but some of the mats are pretty wild lol

Im also loving all the TotK videos on TikTok LOL

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I just finished the dragon's tears questline and I'm genuinely crying hahaha. I don't know if this was the reaction they expected out of the player. But like, what's the point of continuing the story

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ireailes For This Useful Post:

Mothman (06-20-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 21h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by ireailes View Post
    I just finished the dragon's tears questline and I'm genuinely crying hahaha. I don't know if this was the reaction they expected out of the player. But like, what's the point of continuing the story
    Oh, I finished that before I did any sages! I loved the story and questline in general!
    I wonder if the DLC might do anything related to that? Im not sure lol But I cant wait for more stuff!

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,761 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    I feel like I was pushed straight into the endgame while all I really wanted to do was wander aimlessly through the game and enjoy the world building a bit. I'm also a bit puzzled about the final boss fight.

I ended up cheating a bunch towards the end just to break up the minutia, which sounds familiar... Now I'm left to fill in spaces on my map and collect junk. No compelling story to fill out this humongous land I'm meandering around.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (06-19-2023),Mothman (06-20-2023),Zenitsu (06-19-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 21h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I feel like I was pushed straight into the endgame while all I really wanted to do was wander aimlessly through the game and enjoy the world building a bit. I'm also a bit puzzled about the final boss fight.

I ended up cheating a bunch towards the end just to break up the minutia, which sounds familiar... Now I'm left to fill in spaces on my map and collect junk. No compelling story to fill out this humongous land I'm meandering around.
    Oh, I JUST finished the game last night!
    I was running around doing Shrines, doing side quests, building random things just to mess with Bokoblins lol
    As soon as I got to the "main land" and could move around freely, I just went out and did my own thing.

SPOILERS

But for me, I have a some of the depths to explore, but with no story or goal atm, I kind of feel like setting it down till some DLC come out

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post

overall i have had a TON of fun with the game, but i really love goofy little sidequests and exploring/building things! i can def see where if you don't love those you would have a tough time with staying engaged. its a huge, sometimes empty map. my husband did all the shrines but dipped after doing those and the sages bc he just hates exploration for exploration's sake.

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by mothmen View Post
    my husband did all the shrines but dipped after doing those and the sages bc he just hates exploration for exploration's sake.

bahahaha that's the main reason i play games, i love seeing silly numbers go up x)