21/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 9h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    Welcome to clraik! Everyone here is honestly super cool and friendly. I have used this site for more than just Neopets and even met people who are on the same career path as me who share advice x)).

I LOVE YOUR DOG AHHHHHHHHHHH I wish I could have one so I live vicariously through all dog owners xD. Stand up comedy is awesome! Have you ever considered, perhaps, to do an act too?

What are you hoping to do on Neopets again?
    Here are some pictures of her!

She's my therapy dog and I work from home with her so she's always by my side! <3 I am taking a stand up comedy class right now and at the end of the class in June our final assignment is to perform at a real show that they are putting on for us. I am going to invite some friends and family to it to see me on stage, should be fun all around!

I am hoping back on Neo because it holds a lot of nostalgia for me and I loved avatar collecting when I was younger. I am much better equipped to be a great collector now (although kicking myself that there are so many retireds that I will never make it to the high score board :/). Neo is also a cool practical outlet for my scripting hobby and a neat way to do creative things like design user look-ups and other pages. I am really into AI art so its fun generating stuff through that, touching it up in Photoshop, and integrating them into my pages

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IWantToBelieve For This Useful Post:

♥ Cerberus ♥ (05-14-2023)