21/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 9h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m

Cool Hello! You can call me Glitch!

Hey everyone! I am 31 y/o automation engineer. I was a big Neopets player back in highschool (over a decade ago ). I loved avatar collecting and wanted a Pea Chia/Super Pea avatar most of all. I lost access to that account unfortunately so I made a new one recently.

I love stand up comedy, collecting things (lighters, knives, tamagotchis, worry stones, keyboards, keycaps, you name it!). I also like white hat hacking and hacking tools like the PWNagotchi, Flipper Zero, and Hak5 devices.

I have a golden retriever, she is 3.5 y/o but still acts like a puppy.

This forum seems really friendly, happy to be here. Feel free to say hi or shoot me a message!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IWantToBelieve For This Useful Post:

♥ Cerberus ♥ (05-14-2023),Excalibur (05-10-2023),j03 (05-10-2023),Mothman (05-10-2023),Uma (05-11-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 21h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    whos your favorite stand up comedian? whats your favorite switch type for your keeb?

Welcome to ck ! so nice to meet you. hope to see you some time <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hey Glitch!
    Automation engineer sounds cool. Have you automated anything for Neo or other sites you frequent?
    Also white hat hacking? I wish I had cool hobbies like this what lol

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    449 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey Glitch, welcome to ck!
    I'm sorry to hear about your old account... I hope you'll manage to build your new one to your satisfaction though!

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by undertheradar View Post
    Hey everyone! I am 31 y/o automation engineer. I was a big Neopets player back in highschool (over a decade ago ). I loved avatar collecting and wanted a Pea Chia/Super Pea avatar most of all. I lost access to that account unfortunately so I made a new one recently.

I love stand up comedy, collecting things (lighters, knives, tamagotchis, worry stones, keyboards, keycaps, you name it!). I also like white hat hacking and hacking tools like the PWNagotchi, Flipper Zero, and Hak5 devices.

I have a golden retriever, she is 3.5 y/o but still acts like a puppy.

This forum seems really friendly, happy to be here. Feel free to say hi or shoot me a message!
    Welcome to the community!

How did you come across this forum?

Definitely remember the SuAP days when the avatar was extremely rare and even harder to get a lend for it. The game has changed since, but still holds the nostalgia feel to it.

Perhaps we might see a project or two from you shared within the community someday? See you around.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 9h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Good questions! My all time favorite comedian living or dead is Mitch Hedberg <3. My current favorites right now are Shane Gillis, Stavros Halkias, and Tony Hinchcliffe!

As for switches, cherry-blues were love at first clack for me. Pretty basic but I love that crisp click feeling and haven't swapped them off my main board since.

Are you into comedy or keebs at all?

- - - Updated - - - @(you need an account to see links)

Haha thanks, it is fun! For my day job I automate mobile phone platforms (iOS/Android) for QA purposes. As for personal automation projects I don't have anything for Neo or related sites, but this board has definitely given me the itch so maybe you'll see something from me soon

And I maybe make my hacking hobby sound cooler than it is haha. By white hat I just mean I audit WiFi security and some other things and alert people if they have security vulnerabilities. I am working on a little project right now where I take Digispark Attiny85 boards and turn them into GoodUSBs. If you've ever heard of BadUSB/Rubber Duckies its kind of like that, except instead of do something troll-y or nefarious mine auto-download and run malware detecting scripts once you plug them in hehe. Hope to see ya around!

Thanks! Everyone has made this such a warm welcome, hope to talk to ya soon too!

Thanks for the welcome! Your software is some seriously wicked stuff, thanks for all the work you've put in. I'd love to share some projects with the board soon. I have lots on my mind to implement, some Neo related and some just general fun hack projects and things. You'll hear from me soon in one forum or another
    Last edited by IWantToBelieve; 05-11-2023 at 06:11 PM. Reason: replies

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IWantToBelieve For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (05-11-2023),j03 (05-11-2023),Nattiee (05-18-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 21h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    im surrised you havent tried tactiles! its clicky feel with out click so you can hear how the keeb sounds! my favorite comedian of all time would have to be chapelle. ill look up those you listed!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    26d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Welcome to the forum Glitch!

I was about the ask who your favourite stand-up comedian was but I see I was beaten to that. I'm big on stand-up comedy too so will definitely check out the guys you've listed there.
    Wish you all the best building up your new account, being CK is the right first step

◞ thank you @KJiU for my Sunflower scene + @kittyray for my lion!

Profile Picture by Lyricchord & Signature from /~Stoffig

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 17h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Hello Glitch, welcome to cK & enjoy your stay here.
    Since you love the Tamagotchi's , you would definetly enjoy the ryu corner (you need an account to see links)

Have fun and see you around.

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 16h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Welcome to clraik! Everyone here is honestly super cool and friendly. I have used this site for more than just Neopets and even met people who are on the same career path as me who share advice x)).

I LOVE YOUR DOG AHHHHHHHHHHH I wish I could have one so I live vicariously through all dog owners xD. Stand up comedy is awesome! Have you ever considered, perhaps, to do an act too?

What are you hoping to do on Neopets again?