114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Predict View Post
    The battery life is actually insane. It easily lasted me 3-4 days (8-12 hours per day at least)without needing a charge and they made the charging USB-C which takes around 2-3 hours for a full charge. They also improved the ergonomics and it took my hand maybe 2 days to get used to it, and since your used to the v2 as well, I'd definitely say its an amazing upgrade if you want to go wireless. I still keep the v2 tucked away since It'll always be an amazing wired mouse,
    Wow, I think you have me sold and I'm planning to move in a few months so at my new place I will have to get my first wireless mouse! Quick charge and long battery life sounds perfect. Thanks for posting about this or I would've never known about the newer model since I don't really frequent product releases.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawaiian For This Useful Post:

Predict (06-13-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    53d 1h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Not sure if you're still looking to purchase a mice, but I personally have the Logitech G502 and I've been using this for 3+ years.
    I'm personally not a fan of light mice as it feels like I'm not in "control" of it vs a weighted mice where it feels like I have control and am actually holding something.
    Of course if needed I can always remove the weights that are inside of the mouse. I did attempt to remove some of the weights prior for slight weight adjustment and surprisingly it does make a difference. Again since I'm not a fan of light mice, I ended up putting the weights back in.

In my personal experience, I prefer mice with less buttons, though the G502 does have multiple buttons, but they all have a specific function in raising/lowering the DPI, and going forward or backward on pages, etc.
    Of course all of these buttons can be changed to your specific liking that comes in the 'Logitech G HUB'.

Hopefully this gives you some additional insight on which mouse you'd go with purchasing!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    173 times
    Time Online
    244d 2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    if you're looking for a mouse for work, i'd think a heavier mouse is better for you. then of course, a lighter one for gaming.

i've been using Logitech M720 Triathlon for a couple of years now - heavy and sturdily made. the feature i was most interested in was the bluetooth switching between multiple devices. my current setup consists of a single monitor, connected to multiple devices (my work laptop, personal pc, and sometimes raspberry pi). So i was interested in seamless switching between devices, for both display and peripherals. i've been impressed, both by the make, the connections and the switching. they have never failed me thus far.
    needless to say, im on a keychron with the same feature, as well as a Royal Kludge to switch up sometimes.

overall, Logitech M720 is a solid 9/10 mouse for me!

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    159 times
    Time Online
    57d 23h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    I use the logitech mouse brands. I used to use the bluetooth mouses from 5 below (Couldn't afford a good one at the time) and they we're cheap but they served me for a year or two until the new batteries i kept putting in wouldn't work with the mouse.

So I invested in a simple generic logitech bluetooth mouse and I rarely change the batteries every 7+ months? I always turn it off at night when I'm not using it to conserve the batter usage but for me I've not had any issues. Its not heavy to lift and I like how when you click its not too loud (Like some I've tested)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I've been using the default Microsoft/Lenovo mice almost exclusively my entire life. They're sturdy, cheap, don't require any third party software and that's good enough for me, though extra buttons does sound tempting enough to make me jump ship. Maybe one day...

I hear recommendations for Logitech from my friends a bunch though.
    Conversely, they say to avoid Razer, fwiw

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 19h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Computer mice are like the only thing I'm kinda brand loyal on. I recently replaced my old one with (you need an account to see links). It's as close to my old one as possible. I like the weight of it, the DPI settings and the cord length.

I don't like wireless because I forget to charge things or I run out of batteries. Just let me plug it in and have power.

I use my mouse in a very limited space (desk is cluttered) like not much bigger than the mouse sized space, so DPI is important to me.

It's heavy enough that I can *feel* the mouse when I move it but not a brick and not so light that a unaimed arm swipe will send it launching.

I also like that it lights up (this model only green, but my previous one was fully color customizable) so I can see it when all the lights are off.

It also fits my hand nicely so I can just lay my hand on it and don't have to contort or grip it. No hand cramps from long hours surfing the internet here!

I don't heavy game so I don't need more than the two additional buttons on the thumb side and looks really don't matter to me, its more function over aesthetic.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Why did I just stumble upon this. I have been looking at mouses for over a week now. With the anticipation of my new laptop finally arriving by hopefully the end of next week. I had so many fly in and out of my cart. I hope I made a good decision. It should be here tomorrow so I can test it out on my cheap temporary laptop that i with I never even bought as a temporary fix its freeze if there is more than 5 tabs opens on the internet and if I do play one of the games i like to play this cheap thing does not have the recommended gb of ram what was I thinking. I have gone through 4 laptops this year granted 2 where not my fault. One just needs a new monitor. One the charging port got pushed in and needs to be soldered back in place. One unfortunately when we moved into our new house took a power surge to it and we soon found out that the house after a complete remodel never had a grounding rod placed back in.

Well last night I pulled the trigger and ordered the UHURU Wireless Gaming Mouse, Wired and Wireless Dual Modes Rechargeable RGB Gaming Mouse with 7 Programmable Buttons. I don't know much about mouses other than normally buying a Logitek one from Wally world over the years. I am hoping this will be somewhat of an upgrade plus I really liked the button placement near the normal mouse buttons as I do a lot of copying and pasting and like to program any additional buttons to do that. A friend let me borrow their wired mouse after my last wireless mouse had an unfortunate evening with the reclining chair and never functioned properly again.

I'll keep you posted however I know nothing really about mouses. I just knew I wanted a wireless one with a rechargeable battery. With decent extra button placement. I have small hands, so I am liking the top buttons on it.

(you need an account to see links)

My new mouse arrived today. I think it was way more then I needed when I started learning what it was capable of doing. Pros its heavier then any mouse I have used over the last 20 years which is nice. It is made in China. I Like that I can pick for the mouse to have only one glow color.
    It's not so much a con but I an not used to how fast/sensitive it is. I did download there software and once I found out where that was being controlled from I did lower that number a lot lower so I can get used to it gradually. Also there no were on the mouse or in the mouse to put the small rec eiver. Battery is rechargeable comes with a Type C cord. Mouse will work when while charging too.
    Last edited by SourSkittles; 06-17-2023 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Review My new Mouse!

Custom userbar by Lyrichord
    Custom RYU bar by Infected
    Signature: Made by Me SourSkittles