DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    100% want to visit Kyoto, this has been on my bucket list for years. It looks incredible. Hawaii is next on the list, then New York - I've never been to America so New York is the first place to visit

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Absolutely agree with your about Maine. It’s beautiful up there. I had a family member go to school up there and I’d visit every so often just to enjoy a little getaway. Acadia national park is amazinggg. I’d go back up just to explore that some more. Wonderful nature spots everywhere.

I once drove from MD to Maine and I think my favorite state to drive through was Connecticut. It was in the fall and the leaves were changing. Even driving along the highway was gorgeous.
    Yes, it's so calming and breathtaking! I haven't experienced autumn as immersive anywhere else. I grew up there and 100% took it for granted until I moved away.

I think there's a lot to be said for trying to see where you live like a tourist sometimes, too. It's amazing what we all have on our doorsteps that we don't think about - but people might travel across the world for!

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    551d 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Assuming my health magically cleared up alongside money not being an issue, I'd love to backpack through Patagonia. It was next on my list before I got sick. The amount of people dealing with Long COVID and the research that's been given to it gives me hope that there might be some breakthrough treatment options for at least some of the issues I've been dealing with all these years, so I've been letting myself daydream a little bit. One thing I want to see in specific is Torres Del Paine, which is enough of an attraction that it's pretty accessible and has hotels and other lodging, but I also still want to see the places that require a rope team and crampons to get there.

source: (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (05-16-2023)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    159 times
    Time Online
    56d 18h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 24m
    I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Italy/Venice/Rome so so so badddd. It looks so beautiful out there and I know I'd enjoy it but if money and anxiety wasn't an issue I so totally would book a flight out there for some personal time

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

kittyray (05-10-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I have been to Japan three times and am already planning the next trip. I've staid in Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Kumamoto and Kanazawa, and have visited many of the surrounding cities.
    But I haven't ventured any further North than Sendai, and my next trip will be mostly trying to go off the beaten track and see places where tourists don't usually go as often. (Also if anyone wants travel tips, hmu)

When I was 16, I got mononucleosis from being very extroverted
    Cue to me being sick as a dog for three weeks. My major source of entertainment was a documentary series, where a tv team followed two groups of normie people trekking through Mongolia.
    One of the groups started in the North, the other in the South. Both were to meet in the middle and trek the rest of the way together to Ulaanbaatar. They had local guides, traveled on foot or horseback, and slept in yurts.
    I instantly fell in love with Mongolia and its people. Absolutely stunning. Until this day I have wanted nothing more than to go on a guided trek through Mongolia, but that's not something I'd want to do alone, Travel partners may apply.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    99d 4h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Oh man, so many places..

Australia to meet one of my best friends (that I met through here actually lmao), Japan, South Korea, and pretty much everywhere in Europe. I've been to France before for 10 days and it was MAGICAL. And one of my aunts lives in Paris lmao

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 13h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I have always wanted to travel to Japan! I feel like it's one of the most beautiful, green countries with actually walkable spaces. I have some family there too so it would be cool to meet my random relatives haha.

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    I want to travel anywhere there is a rollercoaster. It is my dream to ride every roller coaster around the world.

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    I want to travel anywhere there is a rollercoaster. It is my dream to ride every roller coaster around the world.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    i'd love to travel all over europe specifically to Greece and Spain