DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 14h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Australia, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Ireland, Scotland, and the Scandinavian countries.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    93d 7h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    I've had the fortune to travel outside of my country a couple of times and it has been amazing being able to experience different cultures, food, weathers, etc

Some places I'd love to travel someday are Japan, Belgium, Greece and Thailand.

There is no trash cannot, only
    TRASH CAN

Special thanks to lyrichord for the amazing userbar avatar & honeycomb for the cutest drawing!

Pronouns
    ✿💿✿
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    9d 23h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    I would love to visit Scotland & Wales.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    94d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    I am off to Africa next Friday!!!!

Cashew
    Hatched: 11-14-2020

Thank you (you need an account to see links) for the adoptables!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peanutface For This Useful Post:

Nattiee (05-27-2023),Teakwood (05-19-2023),Trash Panda (05-19-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    52d 13h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I just want to go to places to eat....

I can't be the only one?

Places like, Thailand, Morocco, and Greece. I've always wanted to try Afghani food as well.

I just want to eat around the world.

Thank you Hellraid <3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakwood For This Useful Post:

Cherubi (05-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'd love to take a trip across Europe - the architecture and culture diversity there has always captured my interest since Social Studies in school. Really not just Europe either, almost anywhere in the world, it'd be a far-off dream to visit in some way. I've been mostly stuck in the same few States for one reason or another, so to be free enough to get to go wherever I legally can, it'd be a dream.

For now though, I'd love to visit neighboring State's to my own, since they're usually just a few hours of a drive away anyways.

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 13h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I really want to backpack Europe ((: hoping to visit France, Germany, the UK, Poland, and more in a week-long trip. I've heard lots of good things about the train system!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Sorry guys! I let this thread slip from me with the excitement of Master Chef hehe. Let me catch up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    I really want to visit the Czech Republic, among other places in Central Europe -- it seems underrated, it is relatively cheap (compared to western Europe), and the food/beer will be great. I also have a friend living there that I could visit. Partly I was inspired after playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance, which is set in medieval Bohemia.

I have also been to Finland a few times, but I'd love to go back there someday. Same with Italy and Greece. They are fantastic places and very much worth several visits.
    I would love to see Finland. What would you recommend is a must see/must do there?
    Where did you go in Italty and Greece?

Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    My wife and I have a low key goal to visit all 50 states. It doesn’t count if we’d already gone, only counts when we are together. Last year we both planned a trip, I crossed off Maine, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire. We hit Arizona, Nevada(Vegas), and about 5 more last year too. We’ve also been to 7 different NFL stadiums for games in the past year or two. That’s just a fun activity we enjoyed!

I really want to visit Iceland and Fiji. Plenty of spots in Europe I’d like to go too!
    We are heading down to Pensacola this Friday until mid next week, so looking forward to that now too
    I love this goal. Traveling is just different when it's with people you love. How many states do you have currently knocked off your list in total?
    Fiji I would love to see. Is there anything specific that makes you want to go?

Quote Originally Posted by pangle View Post
    Japan is high on my list, as is Australia. I'd probably like to visit the coast and somewhere a bit more rural. I prefer the country so I like the 'down to earth' flavour of local culture you find outside of big cities. Nowadays, big cities seem to be more similar than not around the world.

In Europe I'm keen to visit Portugal, Greece, and Italy - all for historical sites and the local food. I've got a trip to Rome, Italy booked for July which I'm really looking forward to!

For cosy, relaxing walks amongst gorgeous trees I also recommend Maine / New England in autumn.
    Super excited for your trip to Italy! How long will you be staying & what will you do? If you don't already have an itinerary planned, I recommend taking the ItaliaRail to Venice. They have a glass blowing tour there still I think.

Quote Originally Posted by lint View Post
    I'm going to Asia in the November! I studied abroad in college and made friends with people abroad and at uni who were international students. For sure I'm going to Hong Kong. I have a bunch of friends there and went in November a few years ago to see them and the weather was perfect. A friend of mine is Thai (born in the US) and she and her family are spending the month of November in Thailand so she wants me to visit them and hang out because she's been itching to show me around and eat all the foods (I'm quite the adventurous eater actually). So, probably Thailand and Hong Kong in November. I've been dying to go to Singapore, but I don't want to over do it with this trip and want to spend enough time in Hong Kong and Thailand without rushing things.

Literally a few weeks before the pandemic went full blown, I was talking to a lady at work who got back from New Zealand because I was going to go there in fall of 2020 and meet up with a friend (one from Hong Kong) who wanted to go do some skiing/snowboarding there. It's funny, flying is one of my biggest (if not THE biggest) phobia and regularly have nightmares about plane crashes, but I figure, if I'm gonna bother to get on an airplane, the destination better be worth it so I usually reserve airplane travel for international trips. Otherwise, I don't leave my town or state lol.
    Omg. Thailand and Hong Kong sound like a dream. I think November is a great time too because of the weather. Please please please keep me updated about the foods you try or the products you see. How long are you going for?

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    ive been meaning to respond to this. i have nothing planned this year besides small trips to Indianapolis or dells.

if money wasnt an issue, phillipines, egypt, france, japan and germany.

i really want to travel the world. unfortunately i dont have travel world pay + im way to involved in spending money on dumb things. however with your 75 challenge ive been better. current goal is to get the daily, the next goal is to save my buffer back up.

first stop for sure would be japan. ive only been in the terminal but i regret not leaving it. such a wonderful vibe. i also want to visit the nissan museums (lol)

after that probably egypt. i want to see the pyramids before im 50 so thats the goal. growing up watching mummy and scorpion king (although its a movie) made me fall inlove with that lifestyle of desert running etc.

when ac origins came out i played it nonstop to get a sense of the desert. same thing with jak3
    Hahah I just saw this and lol'd - you know why
    I would love to visit those places you mentioned. Wait, Japan has a Nissan museum? Like the car?
    Those Mummy movies are some of my top favourite movies to watch.. Maybe we should do a Mummy Movies Night omg.
    What do you want to see in the Philippines?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    100% want to visit Kyoto, this has been on my bucket list for years. It looks incredible. Hawaii is next on the list, then New York - I've never been to America so New York is the first place to visit
    Why Kyoto specifically? What do you wanna see?
    What do you want to do in Hawaii?

Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Assuming my health magically cleared up alongside money not being an issue, I'd love to backpack through Patagonia. It was next on my list before I got sick. The amount of people dealing with Long COVID and the research that's been given to it gives me hope that there might be some breakthrough treatment options for at least some of the issues I've been dealing with all these years, so I've been letting myself daydream a little bit. One thing I want to see in specific is Torres Del Paine, which is enough of an attraction that it's pretty accessible and has hotels and other lodging, but I also still want to see the places that require a rope team and crampons to get there.

source: (you need an account to see links)
    Omg it's beautiful. I dont know that I have the courage to do backpacking.. Unless it's a very large backpack lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I have been to Japan three times and am already planning the next trip. I've staid in Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Kumamoto and Kanazawa, and have visited many of the surrounding cities.
    But I haven't ventured any further North than Sendai, and my next trip will be mostly trying to go off the beaten track and see places where tourists don't usually go as often. (Also if anyone wants travel tips, hmu)

When I was 16, I got mononucleosis from being very extroverted
    Cue to me being sick as a dog for three weeks. My major source of entertainment was a documentary series, where a tv team followed two groups of normie people trekking through Mongolia.
    One of the groups started in the North, the other in the South. Both were to meet in the middle and trek the rest of the way together to Ulaanbaatar. They had local guides, traveled on foot or horseback, and slept in yurts.
    I instantly fell in love with Mongolia and its people. Absolutely stunning. Until this day I have wanted nothing more than to go on a guided trek through Mongolia, but that's not something I'd want to do alone, Travel partners may apply.
    Yes! Want all your traveling trips, give us your knowledge *gabby hands*
    Mongolia sounds delightful. Yurt life is probably not for me, though LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Oh man, so many places..

Australia to meet one of my best friends (that I met through here actually lmao), Japan, South Korea, and pretty much everywhere in Europe. I've been to France before for 10 days and it was MAGICAL. And one of my aunts lives in Paris lmao
    What do you want to see/do in Japan & South Korea?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    I have always wanted to travel to Japan! I feel like it's one of the most beautiful, green countries with actually walkable spaces. I have some family there too so it would be cool to meet my random relatives haha.
    That's so cool you have family there. Would you be comfortable staying with them or would you prefer to get accommodations on your own?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    I want to travel anywhere there is a rollercoaster. It is my dream to ride every roller coaster around the world.
    This is a unique goal! How many rollercoasters have you ridden so far? Maybe that's too big of a list - maybe how many per country?

Quote Originally Posted by dancingsushi View Post
    i'd love to travel all over europe specifically to Greece and Spain
    What do you want to see/do most in Greece and Spain? Spain has some amazing paella and sangria ;;eyes;;

Quote Originally Posted by Double.Trouble View Post
    Australia, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Ireland, Scotland, and the Scandinavian countries.
    Is there anything that's driving your interest to go to these places?

Quote Originally Posted by Trash Panda View Post
    I've had the fortune to travel outside of my country a couple of times and it has been amazing being able to experience different cultures, food, weathers, etc

Some places I'd love to travel someday are Japan, Belgium, Greece and Thailand.
    That's what I love about traveling, too! Experiencing the different food, cultures and history. The architecture in some places is also incredible! What is it about the places you mentioned specifically that you wanted to go to? Is there any particular attraction that makes you want to go?

Quote Originally Posted by gobblegum View Post
    I would love to visit Scotland & Wales.
    Is there something specific there that makes you want to go? Family, friends, attractions?

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutface View Post
    I am off to Africa next Friday!!!!
    EXCUSE ME?! How exciting !!! How long are you going for? What are you going to do? Oh please if you're comfortable share pictures when you get back!

Quote Originally Posted by Teakwood View Post
    I just want to go to places to eat....

I can't be the only one?

Places like, Thailand, Morocco, and Greece. I've always wanted to try Afghani food as well.

I just want to eat around the world.
    Food is definitely a main driver for me too lol. Sometimes I plan trips around the places or foods I want to try!
    Let's start a podcast/vlog of Teak & Nattiee eating around the world. cK can sponsor us lmao

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

♥ Cerberus ♥ (05-27-2023),♥ lint ♥ (05-27-2023),Teakwood (05-29-2023),Trash Panda (05-29-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I really just want to experience the culture and food, that's my favorite part of traveling and of course anything historic. Especially the ruins in athens i'd love to see that.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingsushi For This Useful Post:

♥ lint ♥ (05-27-2023)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    Omg it's beautiful. I dont know that I have the courage to do backpacking.. Unless it's a very large backpack lol

You could always start with something small! Even just an overnight! Backpacking was one of my (if not the) biggest passions I had back in the day, and I really want to get back into those smaller trips. It's definitely not for everybody, like a lot of people acknowledge that backpacking (and mountaineering et al) is suffering and you're not doing it right if you don't question why you're putting yourself through it at least once, but that's what made it worth it to me, you know?

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB