Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 16h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

Iits time for introduction~ desu

Good day, finally having a time to introduce myself here. I go by "Izakaya/iza" A chef on thursday-sunday and neopets avid plot maker (for my own amusement on monday-tuesday xD Wednesday is my "switch off day" when I just flat out and dreamt about my neopets xD Nice meeting yall

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Izakaya For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (05-04-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 1h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Izakaya View Post
    Good day, finally having a time to introduce myself here. I go by "Izakaya/iza" A chef on thursday-sunday and neopets avid plot maker (for my own amusement on monday-tuesday xD Wednesday is my "switch off day" when I just flat out and dreamt about my neopets xD Nice meeting yall
    Welcome to the community, Iza!

How did you find out about us?

Funnily enough, there's a cooking event going on here within the forum. What is your fav. meal to make?

Hope you enjoy your time here, and thank you for the support!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    678 times
    Time Online
    213d 14h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 32m
    Hey Izakaya, welcome to Clraik! I'd love to know what sorts of Neopian plots you dream up on your days off.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 16h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome to the community, Iza!

How did you find out about us?

Funnily enough, there's a cooking event going on here within the forum. What is your fav. meal to make?

Hope you enjoy your time here, and thank you for the support!
    Thank you for the welcome! Yes I just browsed the thread about the ck masterchef. My all time favorite meal is good ol simple omurice (omelette fried rice), But my golden creation was potato gnocchi with rosemary lamb, spinach and mint, with pistachio puree.
    I am mostly asian type chef but since my adventure to western kitchen, been exploring how eastern and western fusion market fare. Imagine a slow cooked beef rendang in a toasted bagel xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    Hey Izakaya, welcome to Clraik! I'd love to know what sorts of Neopian plots you dream up on your days off.

Looking forward to seeing you around!
    Hello and thanks! I always loved the classic plot like invasion of meridell, the dark faerie (ps game) and such. Right now dressing up my neopets to match my heroes and villains themes. Big fans of Dragon Quest trope when a big evil threatened the peace of the world xD

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Izakaya For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (05-04-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    26d 1h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Welcome @(you need an account to see links) !!!

You are not the only one guilty of dreaming about your Neopets x'D

Being a chef, wow! That is really cool - what kind of food/cuisine do you cook?

◞ thank you @KJiU for my Sunflower scene + @kittyray for my lion!

Profile Picture by Lyricchord & Signature from /~Stoffig

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 16h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Uma View Post
    Welcome @(you need an account to see links) !!!

You are not the only one guilty of dreaming about your Neopets x'D

Being a chef, wow! That is really cool - what kind of food/cuisine do you cook?
    I started my journey as a japanese cook, and went through modern asian cuisine through my first 3-4 years. Beef hofun, omurice, beef rendang, myriad noodle soups and ramens later I moved to try western cuisine and casual fine dinings. Pasta works and bakery are quite fun xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    26d 1h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I started my journey as a japanese cook, and went through modern asian cuisine through my first 3-4 years. Beef hofun, omurice, beef rendang, myriad noodle soups and ramens later I moved to try western cuisine and casual fine dinings. Pasta works and bakery are quite fun xD
    Wow thats quite the repertoire!! I am extremely envious that you can make Beef Hofun, Ive heard you need a lot of "Wok Heat" to make that which is difficult to achieve at home. Your family/people you live with must eat good!

◞ thank you @KJiU for my Sunflower scene + @kittyray for my lion!

Profile Picture by Lyricchord & Signature from /~Stoffig

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 16h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Uma View Post
    Wow thats quite the repertoire!! I am extremely envious that you can make Beef Hofun, Ive heard you need a lot of "Wok Heat" to make that which is difficult to achieve at home. Your family/people you live with must eat good!
    I stay with my bro and we take turns cooking. Sometimes making dessert together. Gas stove works for wok just not optimal, but electric cant sadly.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Izakaya For This Useful Post:

Uma (05-04-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    678 times
    Time Online
    213d 14h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 32m
    Hello and thanks! I always loved the classic plot like invasion of meridell, the dark faerie (ps game) and such. Right now dressing up my neopets to match my heroes and villains themes. Big fans of Dragon Quest trope when a big evil threatened the peace of the world xD
    That's so fun! I'm sure your pets are going to look epic. I love that Neo has been releasing more character outfits already!

I'm not a cook by any means, but I do love pasta and baking and eating desserts. What sorts of desserts are your faves?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 16h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    That's so fun! I'm sure your pets are going to look epic. I love that Neo has been releasing more character outfits already!

I'm not a cook by any means, but I do love pasta and baking and eating desserts. What sorts of desserts are your faves?
    These r my pets atm, villains style

Souffle pancakes, cheesecakes, panna cottas are my fav
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Izakaya; 05-05-2023 at 08:34 AM.