Thread: I want to start selling my NPs, where do I start?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    13d 19h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

I want to start selling my NPs, where do I start?

Hi Everyone!

I've been playing on and off for some time now and have decided to sell some things simply because I have too much. I still enjoy playing the game and have been safely cheating/buying for the past few years so I kind of know the ins and outs of keeping an account safe. I currently have 6 accounts(All mains) with full banks/shops and high end items, and want to learn how experienced traders have successfully transferred items to shells. I've always been on the other side of a trade so I've become a pro in transferring things from shells to my main but the other way around seems way riskier.

How were you able to maintain your Mains but also sneak out items/NPs onto shells? Have you guys ever loaded NPs from your main? Ever been caught moving high ticket items onto shells from main? How often would you gift items to shells without being watched, once a week/month/year (Ex: If I gifted 8 Rod of Novas in one day to 8 different people, I have a high chance in getting caught. But If I sent one every week or bi-weekly would it still be considered a high chance)?

I know a lot of it depends on how the buyer uses the account and how it will trace back to me so I don't intend on selling the items for at least 4-5 months. I guess what I'm asking here is what your experiences were and how have you become a safe seller by using your Main as the provider.

First Post in years in any forum, super wordy... But thank you all for reading. Any answer would be helpful because I truly value your successes and especially failures!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sighcoe For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (05-04-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Honestly have been wondering about this myself lately, following this thread bc I'm interested in what the answers might be!
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to howdy For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (05-04-2023),sighcoe (05-04-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 19h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Well i can give you times were i was iced because of my mistakes, I wouldnt say im an experienced trader between shells and mains however i can at least post my experience.

1st time: Instead of moving things overtime IE around maybe 1month or 2months of millions of neopoints... i was greedy and excited and moved everything at once. I wanna say like 60Mill plus other items and i did this when neo was busy. Personally i feel nowadays its rough to move things that big around, super risky and super not doable without VPN etc.

2nd time: I was moving high value items on trading post, idk if someone saw what i had or what but next thing i knew my shell was iced. (someone probably saw the trade) honestly not sure, but it was traced to my main because email names were similar.

You want to keep your accounts forsure not similar to each other. Obviously youve had multiple accounts so im sure you know the just of keeping everything separate.

My personal opinion would be to split neopoints up under whatever the shop max sell point is and do it every so often. not too quick next to each other. Use a shell to list items for sale that you would normally like on your main and just stack the shell up in a matter of months.

This is the only thing im aware of and have done it safely like this for years.

Best of luck ! Hopefully others chime in their experience too!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

howdy (05-04-2023),sighcoe (05-04-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    I’ve found it easier to move things lately - fingers crossed.

Im sure you know the obvious:
    -Don’t transfer NPs through shop at the MAX price. Mix it up and price things at 700k, 892k, 675k, etc. stock a bunch of items at those prices and just buy slowly.
    -If transferring via TP, don’t put the expensive items in a trade. Put a lot full of a few junk items on the account you’re moving to and offer from the storage account.
    -Sending as NF has been a little more feasible, so long as it’s not from an active account.
    -Use a VPN for multiple accounts.
    -Try not to do much where the public can see what you’re doing.

Saw an account that was obvious a pay to play account. UC robots of every species, a robot themed gallery, they had 10 junk trade lots up, all the same item. If that’s not a dead giveaway that you’re waiting for somebody to offer pure on your trades, idk what is. Don’t do that lol

Sometimes I’ll sell a high tier item for pure and do some NMs back and forth to make it look legitimate. Bid on junk auctions from the account you’re moving FROM. Complete the trade and have the account you’re moving FROM have the high end item. In a week, few weeks, send it back as NF and call it a day.

Realistically, if you’re not taking from actives, then you’re pretty much in the clear. What I’m doing now is moving things around whenever I can hop on my laptop. Letting it sit and not doing anything with it. Slowly building wealth and I’ll use it in a few months once I get past the time frame that their logs go back to.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Dot (05-10-2023),sighcoe (05-28-2023)