10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m

Hi!

Hey! You can just call me Crooked. I'm a longtime nerd and neo user, but I don't have as much time to dedicate to my hobbies nowadays...
    I'll probably be more of a lurker, but I'm really interested in exploring the site! Everyone seems really nice and helpful.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Crooked For This Useful Post:

♥ Cerberus ♥ (05-02-2023),Excalibur (04-30-2023),j03 (04-30-2023),♥ lint ♥ (04-30-2023),Zenitsu (04-30-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Welcome in crooked!

exploring CK or neo? do you explore other games too? happy to meet ya! and hope to see you around!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Welcome in, there are truly so many helpful guides/tutorials for a slew of different things here. Definitely very time saving to look through the guides than working some things out alone.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    26d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Welcome Crooked! Good to have you join CK - is there anything you are particularly interested in on CK and Neopets?

◞ thank you @KJiU for my Sunflower scene + @kittyray for my lion!

Profile Picture by Lyricchord & Signature from /~Stoffig

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    6d 9h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hey Crooked!! Welcome! You said you're a nerd and neo user. What kind of "nerd" things are you into? Curious to learn more about what you like/do outside of playing neopets. I like to draw, play video games, exercise, watch sports, watch movies etc. in my free time. There are a lot of other topics we discuss here on Clraik so I hope you can find some other places to engage in!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hey there.
    What brought you to cK? When you have time for hobbies or Neo what do you like to do? Are you working towards any goals on the site?

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 16h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Welcomed Crooked! Your username makes me think of Crookedstar from warrior cats haha. I find that the cK community has lots of different things that you can do or talk about so I hope you'll be able to find your niche here. I feel that with the lack of time to do personal interests and hobbies, but I hope you're able to have more time in the future and maybe the site can help you explore those interests ((:

What are some things you're hoping to do on the site? ((:

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by crookedteeth View Post
    Hey! You can just call me Crooked. I'm a longtime nerd and neo user, but I don't have as much time to dedicate to my hobbies nowadays...
    I'll probably be more of a lurker, but I'm really interested in exploring the site! Everyone seems really nice and helpful.
    Welcome to clraik, Crooked!

We've got tons of great Neopets content within the community.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    449 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hi Crooked, welcome to ck!

I totally feel you regarding hobbies time. I have too many of them and I find myself giving up on the ones that are in a lower spot of my priority list, and that's sad sometimes.

Anyway, even if you just lurk, I hope to see you around! The community is really great and there is a lot of neat content all over the place~

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Hi everyone, thank you so much for the warm weclomes! Sorry for such a belated response, I didn't realize that anyone replied here.

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Welcome in crooked!

exploring CK or neo? do you explore other games too? happy to meet ya! and hope to see you around!
    Both! I used to play on other petsites too, but none of them have held my attention for as long as Neo. Other I mostly play single-player PC and console games.

Quote Originally Posted by Uma View Post
    Welcome Crooked! Good to have you join CK - is there anything you are particularly interested in on CK and Neopets?
    I used to be active on a lot of forums back in the day and I've been missing that kind of web experience, since I don't have any social media. I've been active on Neo again but don't have anyone irl to talk to about it, and I really don't like reddit, so I did a Google search and here I am. On Neo I'm mostly into the creative aspects like character making and drawing my little guys, but I have some stamp and avatar goals as well (though they've taken kind of a back seat lately).

Quote Originally Posted by lint View Post
    Hey Crooked!! Welcome! You said you're a nerd and neo user. What kind of "nerd" things are you into? Curious to learn more about what you like/do outside of playing neopets. I like to draw, play video games, exercise, watch sports, watch movies etc. in my free time. There are a lot of other topics we discuss here on Clraik so I hope you can find some other places to engage in!
    I guess the most stereotypically nerdy stuff I like would be videogames and anime, but I also have a lot of other interests surrounding my area of study. I'd say more but it's an extremely niche topic and I'm paranoid it could ID me offsite, haha. I've just completed my thesis so I'm looking forward to having a life again. Most of my other hobbies are pretty outdoorsy (there's great hiking where I live so I'm very spoiled). I also really like making art. I mostly do traditional media stuff, but I'm starting to dabble in digital as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    Welcomed Crooked! Your username makes me think of Crookedstar from warrior cats haha.
    LOL that's awesome, I used to be really into Warriors as a kid and I always thought he was such a cool character.

Thanks again everyone, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Crooked For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (05-07-2023)