Thread: [GUIDE] Mystery Island Kitchen Quest - Why and When Should I Start?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m

[GUIDE] Mystery Island Kitchen Quest - Why and When Should I Start?

Mystery Island Kitchen Quests
    While touring the shores of Mystery Island, you may come upon a frightened (yet oddly composed) Flotsam working in a tropical kitchen. This is the Underwater Chef, and he needs your help to find ingredients for his latest recipes. So, what are you waiting for? If you help him in time, he might reward your efforts!
    The Story
    Before Maraqua was destroyed by a pirate's curse, the Underwater Chef worked for the Royal Family. Now, he is forced to prepare meals for the ferocious volcano god Mumbo Pango, who rules over the natives of Mystery Island. Mumbo Pango also has a ferocious appetite, requesting meal after meal from the frightened Flotsam. If our poor chef doesn't make the meal quickly, he may be turned into soup! Your job is to deliver the ingredients needed for the recipe within the time limit given. You won't let our friend be made into a broth, will you?

Why and When should I do Kitchen Quest?
    Kitchen Quest is the next fastest way to level up your stats without waiting an eternity, this is especially true when training starts to take 12+ hours per stat point. Furthermore, training with codestones will only become more expensive as it starts to cost an average of 22,000 NP (As of 04/27/2023) to level up a stat at level 80 at Mystery Island Training School. When you complete the quest, you can receive one of the following:

• Item
    • Stat Point
    • NP

(you need an account to see links)
    These are my stat increases to date!

The stat point will be allocated to your active pet, so it is important to put it on the pet that you use for Battledome or whichever pet you want the stat placed on, but keep in mind, the stat is random. I have attached a copy of my Kitchen Quest log, but on average, it costs 19,500 NP per random stat, but training at Mystery Island Training School starts to cost 21,000 NP per stat (unless you get lucky and get a double stat increase). Training with Kitchen Quest will definitely start to take a toll on your NP, but it's the fastest way to max out your stat points / fight Snowager for Icy Neggs / fighting Obelisk enemies on hard!

(you need an account to see links)

EDIT:

Please give thanks to $(you need an account to see links) as he has kindly provided us with an amazing (you need an account to see links) to complete the quest automatically:

For those of you who are on Windows, send thanks to $(you need an account to see links) for providing us with (you need an account to see links), an amazing all-in-one daily runner + others

Thanks $(you need an account to see links) for the additional info added to the thread!
    Last edited by j03; 04-27-2023 at 02:47 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rodelicious For This Useful Post:

Devouredsoul (01-15-2024),Ice (04-27-2023),Mothman (1 Day Ago),NeopetLandy (09-14-2023),Totodile (05-31-2023),Unown (04-27-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Nice guide!

You can probably add in links to SC and Bat's script for KQ as well and mention that people need to have minimum cK rank or buy VIP to use them!

I have also been tracking my stats but I did not track it so detailed to stats gotten or np/item (probably because I just let the script run and calculate the end difference)

Good spreadsheet. Looking forward to a more detailed and updated spreadsheet when you hit 1,000/10,000 count.