Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m

auto staff tournament prize-shop collector

Hi everyone,

i'm here with a little macro that might help you all out if you have yet to collect those points from the staff tournament shop. I have tried to automate it to collect the 1 point item (shared molten hot sauce this year around).

it will be easy to adjust it for other items if you prefer to do so and will also be easy to adjust it each year with the new items so if this ends up working well we can all enjoy it for many years to come.

For those that do not want to install anything additionally but just run a little executable i have the following:

(you need an account to see links)

For those that might want to have a bit more control, want to tweak it a bit for personal preferences, or want to chance it to get other items below is the macro itself.

For both options please navigate to the prize shop first, press CTRL+F and type in "1 points"
    (i could have included that in the macro but for some reason it seems to work more consistently if i typed it out manually myself and then ran the rest of the macro).
    after that start the executable or the macro (in case of the latter with jitbit macro recorder installed).
    it will ask you how many times you want to repeat the loop for which i'd recommend to do 50-100 times at a time at most.

in case you get a "something went wrong, try again later message) it's best to manually refresh the page as this is probably stackpath acting up. i have had it happen once during testing and doing a manual refresh helped.

so far i redeemed >400 bottles of hot sauce with this over the day and didn't run into any major issues. depending on how fast the page loads it might miss a few times but that sorts it out itself and on average i get >90% of the number i served as input for the macro which was good enough for me at least.

I'm currently short pressed as i have to go in for work soon but feel free to post any questions and i will get around to them whenever i can.

in case some more explanation in general is needed let me know as well and i'll try to update this post in the coming days with some screenshots etc.

Update
    Below you all can find a new version for this year.
    This is a work in progress version i will not be able to update to a better release before the CC like event and as such i'm releasing it as is for now so people that need to stock up can hopefully do so in an easier manner.

This version works a bit different and will take advantage of the refreshing the "buying" popup to mitigate the need of scrolling
    (this is also where it still will fail (a refresh that happens to slow because of neo servers/your connection))

Just navigate to the prize shop first, press CTRL+F type in "1 p"
    You should auto jump to the 1 point item
    Now start the script (keep it real on the repeats everyone; would you really do it more than 50 a go if you had to do it manually?)
    in case the refresh hits too late you will still jump to the top of the page, just hit CTRL+F and enter/return real fast and you should jump down to the item again after which the script will pick up on stocking up on the item again.

This version will not be bug free at all and might need babysitting so keep that in mind.
    Depending on your connection and how neo servers are acting it might work great or not so great at all.
    Taking that into account I have seen it fail <5 items or do a full 50 items a run properly.
    Just to say your mileage may vary (and vary greatly).

Those that like to tinker, tinker away and help out other if you find improvements (feel free to post them here and i might be able to incorporate them in the future).
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by Mario2302; 09-25-2023 at 02:49 PM.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

chii3d (05-10-2023),DarkSkies (04-23-2023),j03 (04-23-2023),Mikal (05-03-2023),sallys (05-11-2023),Synth Salazzle (09-25-2023),Teakwood (07-06-2023),TimeLord (07-08-2023),Unown (05-11-2023),Zenitsu (05-11-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    134 times
    Time Online
    30d 22h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Thanks for making this!
    Just waiting on approval of the program before I can download and try it out

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikal For This Useful Post:

Mario2302 (05-11-2023),Zenitsu (05-11-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikal View Post
    Thanks for making this!
    Just waiting on approval of the program before I can download and try it out
    Approved!

Thanks so much for this helpful setup, @(you need an account to see links)!
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Mario2302 (05-11-2023),Mikal (05-11-2023),Zenitsu (05-11-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    no problem

Life kicked in too hard and I haven't had time to update the post itself nor update with some optimisations that I have done on my end i'm afraid. Should any of you observe issues just tag me here and I promise i'll get around to them as soon as possible.

DM's of course also always open if you prefer that.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    For those going for the one point item again. i'm seeing if i can improve on the current macro as it bugged out a few times too much to my liking in the end.
    i have since learned that you can prevent the scrolling if you refresh when the confirmation screen pops up (the one with the 'okay' button).

i'm testing some things out to also cover for when it bugs out and to minimize the inadvertent buying of other items and will update the main post when i'm happy with the results.
    the current one should still work too so feel free to test it out in the mean time.

edit: it just came to me that the exe itself won't work anymore as there is an image find for the hot sauce.
    so only the macro will be an option until i update further this year and in that you will have to change the first "find image"

let me know if you have trouble doing so.
    Last edited by Mario2302; 07-06-2023 at 03:55 PM.

Ruygi

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-06-2023),Ice (07-06-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Hi everyone,

I have updated the opening post with a new version.
    Sadly this is (as stated) still a work in progress
    IRL is being a bitch at the moment and i just haven't had the time to update as i had hoped.

Feel free to ask questions, post tips for improvements etc.
    I cannot promise that i will be around to answer any questions but i will at the very least try to do so once or twice a week.

Ruygi