DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    12d 2h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Ooh what I'm doing is kind of like 75 Soft I think? I'm trying to eat as healthy as possible (though I definitely cheated tonight with pizza...), and I'm doing a 30 minute run every day with another strength program 3 times a week. I'm using the Nike app which is free, and it has a bunch of programs and other workouts. I'm doing a beginner one but it's still pretty tough. I'm enjoying pushing myself though, and it's only 10-15 minutes.

I MISS YOU GUYS TOO I've just been so busy :'(
    FORMERLY SKATE_D3

Amazing userbar by Lyrichord and GreyFaerie!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferengi For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-24-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    31d 20h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 8m

Yessss definitely allow yourself some snackies just make sure you adhere to whatever "diet plan" you decide on- maybe having some berries or a self-made smoothie over an ice cream cone or something like that! Regarding vegetarian-ism in my 75hard, I really focused on whole foods (lentils, beans, tempeh, tofu, etc) over processed (impossible burgers and the like). I found myself roasting a lot of vegetables and making my own tofu "nuggets" - cut up firm tofu, tossed in tapioca flour and spices, and roasted to a crisp in the oven. Different spices and blends helped a ton! I loooooovveeee flavor!

Hahaha I also felt weird about the picture but the subreddit had subconsciously led me to believe that I had to go full 75hard or bust, so I did them anyway. To be totally honest, I took them but didn't really like to look at them because I can be overly self-critical sometimes. That being said, I was really pleased with my last picture!

Now that it's been two years since I completed it, I definitely lost some of my resolve and self-discipline but I do feel like it was largely beneficial for me (and my spouse agrees) and I would do it again if I had the mental space or time to do so! Maybe a 75 soft next

thank you Lyrichord for the amazing avatar!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to goodnightmoon For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by skate_d3 View Post
    Ooh what I'm doing is kind of like 75 Soft I think? I'm trying to eat as healthy as possible (though I definitely cheated tonight with pizza...), and I'm doing a 30 minute run every day with another strength program 3 times a week. I'm using the Nike app which is free, and it has a bunch of programs and other workouts. I'm doing a beginner one but it's still pretty tough. I'm enjoying pushing myself though, and it's only 10-15 minutes.

I MISS YOU GUYS TOO I've just been so busy :'(
    That's awesome! ..Is pizza REALLY cheating if it has all of the food groups? I didn't know you were a runner! What running shoes do you have?
    I like the Nike app. It's versatile for people with varying endurance levels and mobility. If you come across a specific program/workout on there that you like can you share? I'd like to check it out.

And it's all good! Life's been kinda hectic for me lately, too! Hopefully one of our next events syncs up with your availability. <3

Quote Originally Posted by goodnightmoon View Post

Yessss definitely allow yourself some snackies just make sure you adhere to whatever "diet plan" you decide on- maybe having some berries or a self-made smoothie over an ice cream cone or something like that! Regarding vegetarian-ism in my 75hard, I really focused on whole foods (lentils, beans, tempeh, tofu, etc) over processed (impossible burgers and the like). I found myself roasting a lot of vegetables and making my own tofu "nuggets" - cut up firm tofu, tossed in tapioca flour and spices, and roasted to a crisp in the oven. Different spices and blends helped a ton! I loooooovveeee flavor!

Hahaha I also felt weird about the picture but the subreddit had subconsciously led me to believe that I had to go full 75hard or bust, so I did them anyway. To be totally honest, I took them but didn't really like to look at them because I can be overly self-critical sometimes. That being said, I was really pleased with my last picture!

Now that it's been two years since I completed it, I definitely lost some of my resolve and self-discipline but I do feel like it was largely beneficial for me (and my spouse agrees) and I would do it again if I had the mental space or time to do so! Maybe a 75 soft next
    Do 75 Soft with us! Love it!
    I've always had a hard time with tofu. No matter how much I season/marinate I feel like it always tastes icky. Maybe it's how I'm cooking it? I tried making tofu bacon bits from this one vegan food blogger once and it did not pass the vibe check. Actually now that I think about it maybe it was just their recipes because I also tried a vegan rib/meatloaf type thing with jackfruit and impossible meat and that also was not a party in my mouth. It could go back to the whole foods vs processed though.
    You've got me rethinking the picture thing.. Maybe I'll do it.. Or maybe just 2 pictures: a day 1 and a day 75. Hm.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-24-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 20h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    @(you need an account to see links) i was on ebay and i deleted my whole watch list. lol im itching to open some packs. i do know its a form of gambling for sure. so it must end! or buy individuals and limit myself to once per week with a budget.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) i was on ebay and i deleted my whole watch list. lol im itching to open some packs. i do know its a form of gambling for sure. so it must end! or buy individuals and limit myself to once per week with a budget.
    In my country you can buy them at the Dollar Store. Definitely difficult not to grab a pack whenever I'm there!
    Have you already started your version of 75 Hard??? When?? How're the home cooked meals going?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (04-27-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 20h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    In my country you can buy them at the Dollar Store. Definitely difficult not to grab a pack whenever I'm there!
    Have you already started your version of 75 Hard??? When?? How're the home cooked meals going?
    i made some ribeye tonight with broc (since cant spell out the whole word cause i suck at engrish) but doing so far so good. increase my gym activity and tbh i got one pack lol. opened it and got a hit! so i fulfilled at least a small portion. of my hard 75

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-24-2023),Nattiee (04-28-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    i made some ribeye tonight with broc (since cant spell out the whole word cause i suck at engrish) but doing so far so good. increase my gym activity and tbh i got one pack lol. opened it and got a hit! so i fulfilled at least a small portion. of my hard 75
    Yum! Sounds delicious. Broccoli is one of my favourite vegetables. I actually had some tonight with my dinner!
    How many packs would you normally buy? 1 pack is an improvement. Honestly for a second there I thought you meant you increased your gym activity and you don't have a 6 pack yet (abs) but you have a one pack lol.

I'm slowly trying to increase my water intake. I think that might be the most difficult part of this challenge for me.. and I'd be a hypocrite (don't yell at me @(you need an account to see links) ;- if I didn't try while preaching how good it is for your skin =P

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (04-30-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 20h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    im glad at work we have these water containers that i just look at and just drink from. maybe keep water bottles around so you can remind yourself to drink aqua

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-24-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    92 times
    Time Online
    6d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I had a mini back injury about a month ago and now I feel better and am resuming my powerlifting training with my coach, so I want to try a 75 soft/medium because I can actually work out outside in this gym and check that box off. I don't read because if I have free time, I'd rather draw, so I'm gonna try to swap the read 10 pages to draw 10 pages. Seeing you guys get this going is starting to motivate me! Keep up the good work, everyone!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lint For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-24-2023),Nattiee (05-01-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by lint View Post
    I had a mini back injury about a month ago and now I feel better and am resuming my powerlifting training with my coach, so I want to try a 75 soft/medium because I can actually work out outside in this gym and check that box off. I don't read because if I have free time, I'd rather draw, so I'm gonna try to swap the read 10 pages to draw 10 pages. Seeing you guys get this going is starting to motivate me! Keep up the good work, everyone!
    I'm sorry to hear about your back injury but super glad you're healing enough to the point where you can lift again. Don't forget to listen to your body. Try not to overwork yourself and rest when needed <3 Drawing instead of reading sounds like an awesome compromise, especially if you want to draw more!
    When will you be starting?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-24-2023)