Thread: Does everyone else get lag when clicking on the Haggle Captcha?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 12h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Does everyone else get lag when clicking on the Haggle Captcha?

Apologies if this is addressed elsewhere. I've had trouble finding a thread that is clearly discussing my precise issue, so I am wondering if it's something with my browser or connection. It seems to be quite common for me, though not entirely constant. When haggling for an item in a shop and clicking the pet on the captcha, I am hit with what appears to be a very deliberate delay in page loading (or lag). It tends to be something like 5 seconds but sometimes longer, and what is strange is that sometimes it seems to cause me to miss the item, while other times I am still able to buy the item (even MPs at Magic).

I use some TamperMonkey scripts to both identify and click on the item on the shop page, as well as to enter the buy amount and solve the captcha itself on the Haggle page. I would say the lag is due to the script, but I sometimes experience this Captcha lag even when I manually click the Captcha myself.

I am vaguely familiar with the concept of 'pet lag' which I have heard may be something that Neopets does to prevent ABers from buying an item "too quickly", is that what this is? Or could it be something else? Does anyone else experience this?

Thank you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    not sure if its the same, thing (recerntly returned new player here).
    but i notice a delay in pages loading / captcha loading, despite fast internet.. guessing it must be what your talking about too.

very frustrating when im trying to learn restocking xD