DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 16h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Welcome to cK osrs! That's a pretty long time to be around Neopets xD literally most of my lifetime haha. Glad you decided to join the site! What do you do like to do on Neopets?

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by osrs noob View Post
    Sup everyone, my name is Travis. I just figured I would do this introductory post to say hi, I found y'all's forum on Google. I'm interested in meeting and talking to some of you , I'm a long time neopets player , probably longer than 20 years I've been playing neo off and on. I'm also an avid RuneScape player. Glad to be here 😁 hopefully we can all become friends!
    ohhh a returning runescape player too? Welcome in Noob!

What other games do you play? Neo is so love hate with me. just wish theyd fix the site...

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by osrs noob View Post
    Sup everyone, my name is Travis. I just figured I would do this introductory post to say hi, I found y'all's forum on Google. I'm interested in meeting and talking to some of you , I'm a long time neopets player , probably longer than 20 years I've been playing neo off and on. I'm also an avid RuneScape player. Glad to be here 😁 hopefully we can all become friends!
    Welcome, officially, Travis! I hope you've enjoyed your visits here in the clraik community.

16 acres of land must keep you super busy... I apologize if you've already answered this, but what are some activities you enjoy the most on Neo?
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    Male
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 9h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome, officially, Travis! I hope you've enjoyed your visits here in the clraik community.

16 acres of land must keep you super busy... I apologize if you've already answered this, but what are some activities you enjoy the most on Neo?
    used to be battledome but now anymore it doesnt really interest me a whole lot i do like the always lingering anticipation of a plot but thats about it.