Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Red face Marapets Easter Egg Hunt 2023!

(you need an account to see links)

Hey everyone! Thought I'd post the solutions for the egg hunt. Remember, you have until June 30th, 2023 to do all the solutions. Try to look ahead before completing dailies! Some of these tasks are random, so you might need to repeat them until it you get the pass.

Clue 1: Play (you need an account to see links), send the score, and then refresh the (you need an account to see links) page.

Clue 2: Play (you need an account to see links), send the score, and then refresh the (you need an account to see links) page. Tip: You can use (you need an account to see links) anagram solver if you'd like.

Clue 3: (you need an account to see links) shop size. This is random! It took me about 10 times.

Clue 4: Play (you need an account to see links), send the score, and then refresh the (you need an account to see links) page.

Clue 5: Participate in (you need an account to see links). You may need to win a worm. I'm unsure, if someone would like to confirm, let me know and I'll edit!

Clue 6: (you need an account to see links) a pet in the Balance stat.

Clue 7: Play (you need an account to see links), send your score, and then refresh the (you need an account to see links) page.

Clue 8: Refresh at the (you need an account to see links) pet color page. This can take a few refreshes!

Clue 9: Send your score three times playing (you need an account to see links) and then refresh on the (you need an account to see links) page.

Clue 10: Complete a (you need an account to see links) quest. This may take a few quests!

Clue 11: Play (you need an account to see links), send your score and then refresh on the (you need an account to see links) page. This may take more than one score send!

Clue 12: Play (you need an account to see links), and then refresh on the (you need an account to see links) page.

Clue 13: Kick the (you need an account to see links).

Clue 14: (you need an account to see links) from Vortex Park.

Clue 15: Play the (you need an account to see links) and win a plushie. You may need to play multiple times for that to happen!

Clue 16: Send your score three times playing (you need an account to see links), and then refresh on the (you need an account to see links) page.

Clue 17: Complete a Music Lesson at (you need an account to see links).

Clue 18: Sell two photos in (you need an account to see links), and then view the (you need an account to see links) page.

Clue 19: Play (you need an account to see links), and then refresh on the (you need an account to see links) page.

Clue 20: Send your score three times playing (you need an account to see links), and then refresh on the (you need an account to see links) page.

Clue 21: (you need an account to see links) a plate to the Pot of Gold. Hint: To donate, make sure Pot of Gold is selected at the bottom of the page linked and then either use quick stock (the page linked) to donate the plate, or click donate under the item in your inventory.

Clue 22: Play (you need an account to see links), send your score, and then refresh on the (you need an account to see links) page.

Clue 23: Complete a (you need an account to see links) quest. This may take a few quests!

Clue 24: Fail any (you need an account to see links).

Clue 25: Send your score three times playing (you need an account to see links), and then refresh on the (you need an account to see links) page.

Clue 26: Play (you need an account to see links) and match even numbers. This may take a few times!

Clue 27: Refresh at the (you need an account to see links) pet color page. This may take a few times!

Clue 28: Play (you need an account to see links) and block 5 pipes. This may take a few times!

Clue 29: Visit a (you need an account to see links) pet.

Clue 30: Burn the (you need an account to see links).

Clue 31: (you need an account to see links) a pet in the Speed stat.

Clue 32: Use a trap to catch a bug at the (you need an account to see links).

Clue 33
    : Pay 300mp to visit the (you need an account to see links).

Clue 34: Play (you need an account to see links).

Clue 35: Buy a battery at the (you need an account to see links) shop. This may take a few tries!

Clue 36: Roll for a (you need an account to see links) and then refresh the page.

Clue 37: Have a pet ride the (you need an account to see links) and get sick. This may take a few tries!

Clue 38: Roll the (you need an account to see links) and then refresh the (you need an account to see links) page after. Hint: You may need to land on purple. I'm not 100% on that. I landed on purple my first try so I couldn't confirm if it would work or not if I didn't.

Clue 39: Complete (you need an account to see links) quests until she stings you. This may take a few quests!

Clue 40: Play (you need an account to see links). This may take a few tries!

Congratulations, you finished it! (you need an account to see links) are all the prizes you win if you complete it! You also get a new avatar and experience upon completion.

I hope you have fun and found this guide helpful! Have a nice day
    Last edited by TipsyTay; 04-14-2023 at 08:42 PM. Reason: typos!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TipsyTay For This Useful Post:

Bean (05-17-2023),Demetri (04-15-2023),DrSloth (06-02-2023),Excalibur (04-14-2023)