67/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    353d 16h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    I thought it was globally known and mentioned in our rep/thanks guides that you can't +rep the same person continuously. You'll need to spread +rep around before giving to the same person.

Looking up, Bat actually answered this as well!
    I think amyo and howdy are referring to this text that they get when they give out rep to a lot of people in one day:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    Like, if amyo repped 14 people and tried to rep me as the 15th, then they get that error message above.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Buizel View Post
    I think amyo and howdy are referring to this text that they get when they give out rep to a lot of people in one day:

Like, if amyo repped 14 people and tried to rep me as the 15th, then they get that error message above.
    Ah, yeah we don't encourage spamming +rep either. Remember, +rep is reserved for quality contributions that aren't "effortless".
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

3. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Buizel (04-18-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Ah, yeah we don't encourage spamming +rep either. Remember, +rep is reserved for quality contributions that aren't "effortless".
    I'm slightly confused about this bc in (you need an account to see links) (the first one on the BC thread) it says:

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Please be sure to post a reply to this thread so that you can be thanked and +repped properly!
    I figures that's why everyone copies and pastes the "done voting" message in there, so they can get the thanks and +rep like it says in that post. So should I keep using my allotted 5 +rep every day for people who vote in the BC or is that considered "spamming +rep" because it's low-effort?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Buizel View Post

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    Yes, there's definitely a hard limit on how much rep I can give out in 24 hours, not just discouragement...It's 5, to be exact. I assume the number is based on rank bc I think it was 1 when I was newbie rank.
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

5. The Following User Says Thank You to howdy For This Useful Post:

Buizel (04-18-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    I'm slightly confused about this bc in (you need an account to see links) (the first one on the BC thread) it says:

I figures that's why everyone copies and pastes the "done voting" message in there, so they can get the thanks and +rep like it says in that post. So should I keep using my allotted 5 +rep every day for people who vote in the BC or is that considered "spamming +rep" because it's low-effort?
    There's no rule saying you need to be +repping every day to all BC voters. I feel like if multiple people did this, it would cause an unbalance and we'd need to reconsider rank requirements/reputation rules again.

Voting for BC entries is encouraged, but I think a +thanks is enough to thank the person.
    Last edited by Bat; 04-18-2023 at 07:24 PM.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    There's no rule saying you need to be +repping every day to all BC voters. I feel like if multiple people did this, it would cause an unbalance and we'd need to reconsider rank requirements/reputation rules again.

Voting for BC entries is encouraged, but it's low effort to do so, and I think a +thanks is enough to thank the person.
    yeah I didn't think there was a rule, I was just following the suggestion i linked above from bat in the BC thread post cuz it seemed like a good way to encourage people to vote every week. Maybe remove the +rep part of that post if you don't want people doing that cuz I def read that post all the way through when I got cK rank and started +rep'ing bc voters whenever I could because of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    when I give 1 +rep to a post that, for example has two people kudos tagged, that will basically mean my 1 +rep will be awarded to 3 people? does it use 3 of my +rep for the day?
    Correct. If you give 1 +rep to a post, then 1 +rep is awarded to each person given kudos in the post, as well as the original poster. There's no such thing as a "rep for the day". The limiter you're encountering only stops you from giving +rep to the same person too many times in quick succession. There isn't actually a limit on how much you can +rep, only how often you can +rep the same person without padding it out a bit.
    So sorry to be a bother, but I still don't have an answer to this question I asked originally. Given that there is a limit to how much +rep I can give out in a 24 hour period, does the 1 +rep i give to a post that then has 2 people kudos tagged in it count as 3 of my +rep for the day? Or just one?
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    353d 16h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    If I may, I will admit, I do the same as @(you need an account to see links) in regards to the BC board. I only entered once when I needed the avatar, but even then, I +repped each person I got a notification for that voted for me. I took the first post to also mean to try to rep users who vote for you. I looked at it it as more effort since you have to have the script installed to participate, it's only for a certain ck+ members, and the fact that there were people who voted on multiple accounts.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

Pronouns
    Flor/Fleur
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    45d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I was wondering what that is, cool.

$(you need an account to see links) Thanks for keeping the site updated and fun!

EDIT: Ayeeeeeee it works!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    64d 8h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    That's an awesome feature!!! Very cool, thanks for adding it to the forums!

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    435 times
    Time Online
    249d 19h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    I am absolutely thrilled about this new feature. It's incredibly motivating and makes me want to work even harder to collaborate with others. Being able to work together effectively can be incredibly rewarding, and it's great to see that our efforts are being recognized and that everybody will get their fair share of likes and reputation for their work. I'm excited to see how this feature will encourage and facilitate collaboration within our community, and how we can use it to recognize and celebrate the great work that we do together.

Thank you for implementing the kudos-rewarding system. It's a fantastic way to incentivize collaboration and foster a positive team dynamic! I've really enjoyed working with everyone so far, and I hope we can collaborate more in the future. Let's go, friends!
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (04-20-2023)