Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

🍄🍄🍄

He / Him. P.L.U.R. Your favorite stoner. Let’s vibe.

Hello everyone, I’m Shroom!

I’m a 32 year old nerd. Some of my passions are comics, gaming, and roleplay! I’m an advocate for mental health (male mental health especially), it’s just not talked about enough. So if you ever need a friend or random support never hesitate to reach out!!

Some of my favorite things to watch are Yellowstone, Power. B.M.F, Dragon Ball (All of them), Sword Art Online, Pokèmon, and anything Marvel!

That’s just a little bit about me! I’m always wanting to make new friends to reach out! Let’s chat!

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    712 times
    Time Online
    157d 21h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Hey @(you need an account to see links) welcome to clraik! How did you hear about us? We have a lot of fun stuff here on the forum that for sure will fit into your interest! See you around the forum!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Shroom (04-09-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    716 times
    Time Online
    83d 22h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Hi @(you need an account to see links)! Based on your introductory post, you sound like a raver?!

I’m not into the scene but I have a few really good friends who are. Seconding what was asked above, what brings you to clraik and what games do you like to play?

We have lots of forum events that go on, so be sure to keep your eyes on the Announcements section!

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Shroom (04-09-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Hey Shroom! I like the name. Lots of DB and Pokemon lovers here. I'm rewatching Z currently, it's just so good! Hope to see ya around the forum.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Shroom (04-09-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    To be honest I’ve always known about Clraik and lurked while I played neopets probably 8+ years ago. I recent came back to neopets with no expectations so I’ve decided to see what it’s about!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello!!

Yes I am! I don’t go to nearly as many as I use to but I still live the lifestyle!!

Neopets is the reason I’m here!!! Honestly hoping to find some help with a sweet user look up. Maybe more. Right now I’m just living the nostalgia of being back on neo!

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yeah!!! I just finished the tournament of power! I’ve actually been trying to find some subbed episodes of Pokémon. I want to see Ash’s last journey!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    421 times
    Time Online
    85d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hi @(you need an account to see links) welcome to clraik! I think the no expectations is a good thing with neopets, though they had been doing good stuff too

I remember I started seeing Dragon Ball Heroes which is the last related thing for me about DB though I believe it isn't cannon (please DB fans don't kill me I'm not an expert xD ). Besides that, last Pokémon seasons were on and off, last tournament I saw it and I'm still rooting for Cynthia sorry

Anyway, iirc Rocket Team will have a spin-off?
    Last edited by DarkSkies; 04-12-2023 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Darn grammar lol

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    452 times
    Time Online
    64d 13h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hi Shroom, welcome to ck!

As you see we have a lot of Pokemon fans here, and there are a lot of DBZ references in the forums as well. Also I agree, mental health is super important!

Hope to see you around ^~^

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    690 times
    Time Online
    216d 18h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Hey, Shroom, welcome to CK!

Oh man I haven't thought about Dragon Ball Z in eons. (Well, a very very long time.) I just looked up "Sword Art Online" and it sounds intriguing!

100% yes for mental health for everyone! So important.

Neopets may not be quite what it was compared to 8 years ago, but there's still fun collecting, customizing, and trading to do! No expectations is a great mindset to have. We post all Neopian news here and have just about anything else you might need. If you have questions we're here to help!

If you'd like your own little pet here, tamagotchi style in it's own userbar, we have (you need an account to see links) dedicated to Ryugotchi! They eat, play, poop, and sleep. Taking care of your own & helping babysit others helps unlock backgrounds and paints for them, too!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 13h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroom View Post
    He / Him. P.L.U.R. Your favorite stoner. Let’s vibe.

Hello everyone, I’m Shroom!

I’m a 32 year old nerd. Some of my passions are comics, gaming, and roleplay! I’m an advocate for mental health (male mental health especially), it’s just not talked about enough. So if you ever need a friend or random support never hesitate to reach out!!

Some of my favorite things to watch are Yellowstone, Power. B.M.F, Dragon Ball (All of them), Sword Art Online, Pokèmon, and anything Marvel!

That’s just a little bit about me! I’m always wanting to make new friends to reach out! Let’s chat!
    Welcome to the community, Shroom!

How do you feel the latest Dragon Ball shows compare to Dragon Ball & Dragon Ball Z?

Thanks for the neat intro - there are many others here with similar interests.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    17d 3h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Welcome to the fam, Shroom!
    Glad to see some advocacy for the fellas state of mind, more words need to be spoken with ears and arms wide open!
    How'd you manage to find your way back into Neo?