DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Just a tip, you can ping people when you talk to/about them by using the "@", like this: @(you need an account to see links) !
    you can also use the little "Reply With Quote" button at the bottom of a post and that will let people know you're responding to them too. See you around! <3
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

2. The Following User Says Thank You to howdy For This Useful Post:

restless (04-12-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Meowdy too @(you need an account to see links) , welcome out of the shadows of lurking

And yes there is an egg hunt active for whole April! You can find more info here

(you need an account to see links))

Each userbar has their own unlocking mechanics and while some are seasonal or tied to events (drawing, cooking, playing, lots of fun! ) there are others that you can unlock at anytime.

Here is a thread that will explain you more about it, hope this give you the little push you need to make your avatar more colorful and lively! Plus it's a great way to meet others too

(you need an account to see links)!)

If you have any questions feel free to ask, we're here to help

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

restless (04-12-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    53d 2h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by restless View Post
    Hii! I've never introduced myself!

I've been playing Neopets on and off for a couple of decades. Came back from a hiatus and am having a blast working on some childhood goals. Recently got into light NC trading but it's making my head spin a bit.

Outside of Neo, I like playing video games, particularly Final Fantasy (especially XIV!!). I also enjoy drawing!

I'm quite shy and usually a lurker but I'm trying bit by bit to put myself out there.
    Hey there Restless! Nice to meet you!

Welcome back to Neo, and glad to see you've come around to introduce yourself!
    I can agree with you on NC trading; I started off with some NC trading amongst my friends and boy not having much in my closet is pretty difficult, but I'm just glad that my friends are willing to work things out with me!

I also see that you're a fellow FF14 player! If you don't mind me asking, which Data Center/Server are you playing on? As for myself, I'm on Crystal DC, Zalera!
    I recently started getting back onto FF14, so I have some catching up to do; if you ever need any help running any dungeons, feel free to reach out! I'd definitely love to join in and help you out! ^^

Again, welcome back to Neo, and welcome to cK~
    I hope to see you around the forums more! Definitely a lot to check out around here!
    See ya around!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kon For This Useful Post:

restless (04-18-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    26d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Welcome @(you need an account to see links) !!

I was also shy for a long time on CK but realized later that people are really genuine here, and it's safe to be yourself. Really glad you made this post and I hope you achieve your NC dreams (the NC Trading board helps...)

◞ thank you @KJiU for my Sunflower scene + @kittyray for my lion!

Profile Picture by Lyricchord & Signature from /~Stoffig

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uma For This Useful Post:

Madara (04-16-2023),restless (04-18-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm on Aether, Faerie! Likewise! Especially with the tomestone event coming up I'm going to be a bit more active.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    450 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hi restless, official welcome to ck!

I really like FF7! I was grinding the remake quite a lot and I'm right at the end of it, but since I had to go and there was no way to save in the middle of the last hoorah, I kinda lost my motivation to do a lot of the end-game parts again ^^;

Hope to see you around the forums!

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    KJiU: I'm not particularly into K-Pop but I used to listen to a teeeny bit of Girls Generation and T-Ara eons ago. I see that you're a Dreamcatcher stan? I haven't given them a listen but someone that I used to raid with in xiv is a HUGE Dreamcatcher stan
    Oops i just notice your message haha , SNSD and T-ARA are pretty big back then xD and yes i'm a Dreamcatcher stan. You can give them a try though and i have a Kpop General thread you can take a look when you browse around here. Have fun xD

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Hii! I've never introduced myself!

I've been playing Neopets on and off for a couple of decades. Came back from a hiatus and am having a blast working on some childhood goals. Recently got into light NC trading but it's making my head spin a bit.

Outside of Neo, I like playing video games, particularly Final Fantasy (especially XIV!!). I also enjoy drawing!

I'm quite shy and usually a lurker but I'm trying bit by bit to put myself out there.
    Welcome to the community!

Thanks for introducing yourself. Are you looking to collect more userbars?
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

13. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (05-03-2023)