30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian View Post
    Yeah a little skin in the game helps make it a lot more interesting to watch
    7 leagues seems crazy! I'm usually playing 2-3 depending on the year so I know what you mean about having at least one playoff run.
    Last year was crazy with injuries and felt like there really wasn't that much waiver magic as usual.
    Should be interesting this year with all the new drafts and player trades. I'm a packer fan so really excited to see how our rebuild goes without rodgers
    A little skin in the game definitely makes it more exciting. I plan to place a huge parlay each week this season. Picking ALL the overdogs in each game and tossing maybe $10-20 on it. There’s got to be a week where all the favorites win.

Seven is a little excessive but I’ve slowly acquired more and more leagues as time goes on. Different friend groups, family, different work leagues. It’s fun though! I’m interested to see how the Packers fair with their shake ups too. Gonna be weird not seeing Aaron in green and yellow. I’m a Ravens fan.. so I’m just hoping that massive pay day we gave Jackson isn’t a complete waste of money. Maybe he can stay healthy for a full season.. maybe lol

On topic, I really wish the Heat could have pulled off a win to make the series more interesting. A 3-3 going into game 7 would have been awesome!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    10d 4h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Good win by the Nuggies

That city needed a win like that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    A little skin in the game definitely makes it more exciting. I plan to place a huge parlay each week this season. Picking ALL the overdogs in each game and tossing maybe $10-20 on it. There’s got to be a week where all the favorites win.

Seven is a little excessive but I’ve slowly acquired more and more leagues as time goes on. Different friend groups, family, different work leagues. It’s fun though! I’m interested to see how the Packers fair with their shake ups too. Gonna be weird not seeing Aaron in green and yellow. I’m a Ravens fan.. so I’m just hoping that massive pay day we gave Jackson isn’t a complete waste of money. Maybe he can stay healthy for a full season.. maybe lol

On topic, I really wish the Heat could have pulled off a win to make the series more interesting. A 3-3 going into game 7 would have been awesome!
    Yeah a game 7 would have been epic with the heat coming back 2 games to tie up the serious. Ravens are on the come-up with Jackson that dude is pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Audis View Post
    Good win by the Nuggies

That city needed a win like that.
    Yeah I the city needed the win and also the playoff run was super dominant they only dropped a few games in all series.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian View Post
    Yeah a game 7 would have been epic with the heat coming back 2 games to tie up the serious. Ravens are on the come-up with Jackson that dude is pretty awesome.
    Exactly! A tied series and a winner take all 7th game would have been more exciting. That’s okay though, another season in the books.

When he’s good, he’s good. He just hasn’t been able to stay healthy for a whole season which has me worried. He got PAID so I expect some big things out of him this year. No more excuses!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

5. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

♥ lint ♥ (06-18-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    6d 9h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I hate how close the game was omg 😂 but the Nuggets deserved it for sure. I tried to keep my investment low, but dammit I couldn't help myself lol.

Thanks to everyone here for following along! I wasn't sure if there were many NBA fans here, so I'm glad to see the activity here We'll get a thread going once the season starts up again to discuss some more. Lots of upsets and surprises going on during these playoffs, so I'm really hoping for an exciting season next year...GO KINGS LOL

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    18d 11h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Great series by Denver and congrats to them, disappointed by the shorter series though!

Hopefully our Canadian team can get back on the winning track next season

8. The Following User Says Thank You to billytiddles For This Useful Post:

♥ lint ♥ (06-18-2023)