Thread: has anyone successfully appealed their account?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

has anyone successfully appealed their account?

Last edited by PizzaParty; 04-07-2023 at 03:05 PM.
    clraik

It's not cheating if you can do it.�

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    For something like that absolutely submit a ticket, there's a good chance of getting it back. Just make sure to say that you weren't doing dailies on multiples or otherwise abusing them.

was that worth it?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I submitted a ticket merely asking for more information about the ban, I was bewildered when they said I had multi accounted since I only ever remembered one account. Their reply? That any further appeals would be denied. Did some digging and remembering and figured out that it was an account I held active for a brief few months to try out another faction - oblivious that I was breaking TOS.

Don't expect the staff to care, honestly.. I was an honest user, put a lot of time and money into the game. Was one of the FIRST FEW THOUSAND USERS and stressed that the ID number and my progenitors, as well as one copy of each familiar I had gathered so far, would be more than enough for me to be happy - but that I couldn't see starting over. No reply.

Don't expect the staff to give any grace on their bs archaic multi accounting policy. I got confused with Lioden and other pet sites tos that allowed for 2 accounts - I didn't even plan on keeping it, or funnel anything significant, or run bot scripts. There's no humanity in their appeal system.

I'd be interested in hearing if ANYONE has gotten a succesful appeal in a case like mine. :/

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    You won't get unbanned for multi accounts. Ever.
    You're better off fighting it if you get banned for getting wrapped up in a trade with botted goods (with your currency wiped) that's the only unban I have ever seen. Been playing since early 2014 and one unban in the entire time of my playing has ever been seen.
    Anything else? Staff basically tells you to fuck off.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    87d 12h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaParty View Post
    I actually did get a account back but the other account was legitly not mine it was my sisters

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurialmalady View Post
    I submitted a ticket merely asking for more information about the ban, I was bewildered when they said I had multi accounted since I only ever remembered one account. Their reply? That any further appeals would be denied. Did some digging and remembering and figured out that it was an account I held active for a brief few months to try out another faction - oblivious that I was breaking TOS.

Don't expect the staff to care, honestly.. I was an honest user, put a lot of time and money into the game. Was one of the FIRST FEW THOUSAND USERS and stressed that the ID number and my progenitors, as well as one copy of each familiar I had gathered so far, would be more than enough for me to be happy - but that I couldn't see starting over. No reply.

Don't expect the staff to give any grace on their bs archaic multi accounting policy. I got confused with Lioden and other pet sites tos that allowed for 2 accounts - I didn't even plan on keeping it, or funnel anything significant, or run bot scripts. There's no humanity in their appeal system.

I'd be interested in hearing if ANYONE has gotten a succesful appeal in a case like mine. :/
    YEAH i thought it was like neopets and the like, it’s been some years but i don’t remember any thing on the sign up page specifying you can only have one account.
    clraik

It's not cheating if you can do it.�

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    You're not getting that account back, sorry :/

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    FR is awful at giving back accounts, so you probably won't get it back.
    Friend of mine got caught up in a banwave targeting RLC gem sellers, they used to run a hatchery so they frequently had gems flowing through and FR didn't even bother to listen to them. It sucked too because they were a frequent buyer of legitimate gems lol.