DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) , DC's album release date is may 25th i wonder if thats their actual comeback date. Wondering which album to buy , as i read on the reddit post, they mention that the limited version doesn't entitle Ktown4u photocard , which it is only given to the normal album orange / purple.

There might be a chance that their theme is summer vibe with a traveling theme , as the content for the limited album contains, paper airplane , passport cover , boarding pass. Others do feel free to join in and chuck in some advice/ thoughts xD

(you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) fellow gen2-er here!! I see we have a lot of overlap gen2 into gen3 really was the golden age imo. like the market wasn't TOO saturated so the groups debuting could still find their niche and promote properly. nowadays it's really unfortunate that groups are a dime a dozen and chances are if you're not from the big 4 or whatever there's really no way you'll gain traction, and even then groups from big companies can be considered to struggle too (like NMIXX).

I never watched the variety shows just because watching shows takes up way too much time for my liking, but I do agree with you. that's definitely still a thing these days with Knowing Bros and Weekly Idol but I do think the older shows hit different haha. also I'm going to see Mamamoo in a couple weeks! I can't wait, it'll be a great show for sure. +hope your eyes are recovering well, take it easy!

@(you need an account to see links) hmm interesting, and the non-limited versions are the ones that give you entry to the fancall events and such? if you're interested in trying to win those I'd def go for that over the limited edition, but if you like physical goods more the limited edition seems to come with more things in the package? honestly surprised the albums are so cheap o.o I guess this is how people buy multiples for the lotto. also I think you have a good idea with the travel/summer theme, sounds like it definitely could be!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

KJiU (05-05-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) ,after u mention that the limited doesnt entitle the event i went to check it again as i thought it was included too haha.
    I think i shall just get all 3 , or should i just get a purple + limited, as the content for the normal album is 3/28 card ,photo flim 1/7, photobook, sticker and bookmark.

But Ktown actually sells more expensive (without discount) than the Dreamcatcher's official store. If you compare the album :
    Limited : Ktown - 14.50 (24) vs 20 (27500 won)
    Double album : Ktown - 21 (35) vs 30 (40000 won)

KTown does have a tax + a list of different shipment which result it being cheaper for me with the discount compared to ordering from the Official store haha. Plus only KTown does the fan event lol . (Base on the book it was $8.46 + $3 tax compared to the $18 shipment where i bought the 5 packs of cards from Offical Store)

Just looking at the plain shipping fee is enough to buy an album lol omg. haha

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Just finish watching DC's performance on G-KPop Youtube live, they did 3 songs Vision > BEcause > Some love and confirmed their comeback is on 24th May ( i guess it was already announced)
    2 sets of matching hair this round -> JiU & Yoohyeon couple hair vs Dami & Siyeon couple hair

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) jeeze yeah that shipping is no joke! what did you order in the end? also is there a link to the live recording of the performance :o

there have been a lot of comebacks over the past week but while I don't really pay attention to aespa and Le Sserafim, G-IDLE's first comeback track is out today (Allergy) and it's so good, I can't wait for the next installment! Seriously how are they just so on point.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) , I am planning to wait for the photobook that i order from KTown on the 3rd may to arrive first to confirm if my address was entered correctly before i order the albums.
    As they don't allow the special characters like # & - (sg uses #08-110 then i would have to change it to floor8 unit 110) suddenly a what if thought came across " i would not screwed up my address will i " haha .

I haven't came to a conclusion yet, maybe you could help me finalized my decision , it is either : 1) all 3 albums or 2) the purple & the limited version. Will have to order before their comeback on 24th in order to participate in the event, but most likely on the 17th since its JiU's birthday.

For the GKPOP live i haven't found a source for the whole thing, this is the dreamcatcher's segment . I think you can search the group's in youtube to find their fanbase channel that uploads their segment.

Will check (G)I-DLE's track later xD As i only know YuQi , i recently found out Shu Hua was Taiwanese as i came across a youtube video and Minnie was thai lol xD

Dreamcatcher(드림캐쳐) 8th Mini Album [Apocalypse : From us] Teaser Image #01 #02 #03 , Base on the 3 teaser images i wonder if the title track would be a dark one or a light warm base.

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

Her dark concept is soooo cool 💖💖💖
    -Edited -

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (05-10-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) honestly if you're going to be placing an order, might as well go for all 3 albums 😅 but maybe I am extra lol! hope your address was read correctly, I hate when there is uncertainty like that for things you paid for thanks for the link! yeah I was just looking for theirs, I will watch later ^^

yes! fun fact about G-IDLE, they're currently one of (maybe the only?) active/popular groups that has a lineup of MORE international/foreign members than korean members. 🤯 It used to be 3:3 koreans to foreigners but since Soojin left, it's only 2:3 now with Soyeon and Miyeon being the korean members and Shuhua, Yuqi, and Minnie being foreigners. I find that really cool and just proof that (cough cough GP999/Kepler) foreigner heavy groups can still be popular and loved by knetz.

omg those pics are great 😍 maybe once the title track name is released, then we can guess on the theme lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

KJiU (05-10-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) You're welcome haha and i will finalized and go with all 3 albums , i just received the mail from Ktown that they have shipped my photobook , the ems i chose would take 5-10 working days haha i wonder if i can get it on the 17th May , but there is still some days left as long as i order before 24th may haha i should be still good for the event.

Oh that is an interesting fun fact xD its nice they get much love from fans as they do have a harder time in korea due to adapting and learning the korean language. As i believe it does have a big impacts to the outcome of their role / part in the group. Its like the before & after using Handong as an example, she doesn't really have much of a part in songs etc during debut (as the main characters is always JiU & Yoohyeon) , but she get more parts and evenly shared lines for their songs when she came back after going to china for the girl group competition. ( China's girlgroup competition is pretty trash to be honest )
    I also notice a trend for the china members, whereas they happen to leave the group and eventually go back and start a new career in china either in variety/ drama or solo artist haha.

Yeah !! , they will have the teaser mv on 23rd one day before their comeback we can look forward to it xD

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (05-11-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) there is a new platform version 😱 , and its my fav color , should i drop 1 album to buy 2 of the platform version , platform version seems to be a better selection for card collectors haha .

(you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) two more days to order right, was your plan?? if the platform version has a better chance of good cards maybe do x2 of platform and x1 of the limited... why are there so many versions 😂

Also Queencard is out!! As far as songs go I think Allergy is definitely the stronger of the two but the dancing doctors got me wheezing.

Now I just need someone to make a "Idle mv explained" video lool

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

KJiU (05-15-2023),Slowpoke (05-15-2023)