DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    41d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Recently have been vibing to GFriend's MAGO and Chung Ha's Roller Coaster lol For some reason so far thats the only saw i like from Chung Ha but i will probably go loop some of her songs and verify it again

I happen to stumble upon this Variety show : DNA Mate (2022) apparently there are quite a few idols guests that show up on the show. I find the siblings relationship for Ye Na(Iz*One) and her brother pretty wholesome and warming xD (I only knew when i googled it, I didn't know Iz*One existed haha although i have saw the convo above but i didn't comment on it haha )
    These are the episodes to those who are interested (Ep. 22-23, 30, 36) , You can find it on Viki/ dailymotion / Bilibili (there was one with eng sub) and Kshow123

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (04-19-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 20h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Interesting thing, i work with a physicist whos wife is korean. theyre older id say 50s. crazy thing is she worked at sun times for years! she interviews bands etc, well i guess she knows lots of OG korean/kpop artists and they always get free invites for VIP shows lol. Epik High, PSY not really sure on the others. Its just weird knowing a science/physics guy who is a total party nut even in his 50s lol.

thanks for the post i get to explore my kpop side now.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Ice (04-19-2023),KJiU (04-18-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    41d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Interesting thing, i work with a physicist whos wife is korean. theyre older id say 50s. crazy thing is she worked at sun times for years! she interviews bands etc, well i guess she knows lots of OG korean/kpop artists and they always get free invites for VIP shows lol. Epik High, PSY not really sure on the others. Its just weird knowing a science/physics guy who is a total party nut even in his 50s lol.

thanks for the post i get to explore my kpop side now.
    Its nice to be invited to attend different shows/concerts, I do know a little on those 2 you mention haha, PSY is known internationally due to Gangnam style (thou i don't like him lol) for Epik High would be Tablo.
    For the physicist ,he is pretty cool though i would say he has a good worklife balance haha, as i always think that science/physics guy is kind of a nerd or those who lock themselves in a room for more knowledge/experiments.

Have a great time exploring the K-pop side and you can share you new findings

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (04-19-2023)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    247d 5h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    I mostly got to know about K-Pop by my sister, she loves BTS mainly. But I introduced her to Mamamoo that are my all time favorites. I'm looking at all of your videos now to see if I can fangirl over some the talented people here

This was the first song of them that I listened to, and got my sis hooked with them.

The video I would listen if I had 15 minutes of life left, this one is super nice to hear how they sing if you don't know them!

And I don't like picking favorites but Hwasa is mwaaaah, she just hits differently to me.

Userbar by ♥ Infected ♥ - Watercolor clefairy by ♥ Wooloo ♥ - Wink cle/avatar art by ♥ DankRUSE ♥ - Pumpkin cle by ♥ hearts ♥

Icon by ♥ mothman ♥ / ♥ sugarbee (heart cle) ♥

Zenitsu has best cookiez

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clefairy For This Useful Post:

Ice (04-19-2023),KJiU (04-18-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    41d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Welcome aboard @(you need an account to see links) , oooo Hwasa i see hmmm interesting (My guess was Solar, when i read your starting post but i got it wrong ahah) xD well she does have her own unique vibe that makes shine and stand out really well.

I have known of Mamamoo, but didn't listen to their song much, the songs i know was gogobebe,Décalcomanie & Dingga. I actually get to know them through variety show instead lol Solar on WGM(We Got Married) while Hwasa was on Knowing Bros Will look into their song as well - another group added into the list-

I wonder if you like Ice as well which is more on the Girl's Group side instead ? Usually the guys will go for the Girl group while the girls go for boy groups .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Clefairy (04-19-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 20h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    ive been dabbing here and there on it! i love pandoras little playlist but i know those are just the "it" songs.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

KJiU (04-19-2023)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    247d 5h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Welcome aboard @(you need an account to see links) , oooo Hwasa i see hmmm interesting (My guess was Solar, when i read your starting post but i got it wrong ahah) xD well she does have her own unique vibe that makes shine and stand out really well.

I have known of Mamamoo, but didn't listen to their song much, the songs i know was gogobebe,Décalcomanie & Dingga. I actually get to know them through variety show instead lol Solar on WGM(We Got Married) while Hwasa was on Knowing Bros Will look into their song as well - another group added into the list-

I wonder if you like Ice as well which is more on the Girl's Group side instead ? Usually the guys will go for the Girl group while the girls go for boy groups .
    I'd say I'm more on the girls group side! I also have started to listen to (G)I-dle more lately. I'd would love to sing or dance as well as them so I guess it comes from admiration (it is a far away dream and I'm more than happy to just look at them).

I do enjoy songs from boy groups a lot, but they don't catch my attention as girls groups (or Hwasa) do

Userbar by ♥ Infected ♥ - Watercolor clefairy by ♥ Wooloo ♥ - Wink cle/avatar art by ♥ DankRUSE ♥ - Pumpkin cle by ♥ hearts ♥

Icon by ♥ mothman ♥ / ♥ sugarbee (heart cle) ♥

Zenitsu has best cookiez

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Clefairy For This Useful Post:

KJiU (04-19-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    945 times
    Time Online
    116d 17h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I'm sure some of you might have already seen the news regarding the passing of Astro's Moonbin earlier today 😔

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

KJiU (04-19-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    41d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Clefairy View Post
    I'd say I'm more on the girls group side! I also have started to listen to (G)I-dle more lately. I'd would love to sing or dance as well as them so I guess it comes from admiration (it is a far away dream and I'm more than happy to just look at them).

I do enjoy songs from boy groups a lot, but they don't catch my attention as girls groups (or Hwasa) do
    Oh i see , thats cool , girl groups are way more entertaining than boy groups 🤭. I totally agree with you on the admiration part , can never dance my body is stiff like a rock xD

My tracks ratio is probably 1:9 for boy group vs girl group ( The only ones i had are taemin's songs , BTS 1 track , Ateez 1 track , KJK's song , ballad songs) Somehow i only like ballad /soft chill songs for male artist for some reason lol.

Btw i just notice LE SSERAFIM's workout routine seems to be viral ? Many people tried them/ made video about the workout.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    I'm sure some of you might have already seen the news regarding the passing of Astro's Moonbin earlier today 😔

I didn't know about this thanks for the update. Hope his family & friends will recover from this soon as it reminds me of Jonghyun's incident. I'm not sure if im right on this but somehow i find many companies (not just in korea) just used idols as tool / products (money tree) and cast them aside once they have no more value. Do hope they have a better & safer environment afterall the industry is pretty harsh & toxic to some extend

Speaking of Billie i only get to know of the group name yesterday when i came across Kiu haircut youtube video featuring Tsuki

18. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (04-19-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    945 times
    Time Online
    116d 17h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) that video of Tsuki showed up on my feed too! didn't watch it though. but I highly recommend Billlie, their music has just been getting better and better over time (I didn't vibe with their debut song Ring x Ring that much just because it's not catered toward my basic vanilla mainstream pop tastes but overall I love what Billlie is doing artistically and the girls are very talented! Haram and Moon Sua are probably my biases from Billlie. Also it sounds like their activities have been halted officially in light of recent events, so it is good that Sua is having time to recover. 😔🙏

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

KJiU (04-19-2023)