DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Kwon Eunbi's 1st single album the Flash teaser mv. (wonder if i should join the group order for her album for the pob) lol

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Dreamcatcher release their new teaser for the new photobook : DREAMLANTIS

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Kwon EUnbi - 1st Single Album [The Flash]

A sexy concept as usual or not ? didnt keep up with her songs so im not sure of it. But overall its catchy with the bgm and gotta love the chorus part with the love lyric part xD

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Augh I've been on travel for a bit so I missed so much of new releases... trying to catch up on everything!! I did listen to The Flash earlier today and it is quite catchy, I'm always glad to see Eunbi performing and she looks great. I supported her back in PD48 when I watched the show, really wishing her success.

These are the two songs that have been on my radar lately!

Oh My Girl is probably my favorite still active 3rd gen girl group after Gfriend disbanded and I am loving their summer comeback + mini album Golden Hourglass! Summer Comes is fun and upbeat and the girls look adorable 🥰 also I think they got a music show win a couple days ago so I am sooooo happy for them!!!

ITZY songs are pretty hit or miss for me but Bet on Me is so good... I love the vocals/rap, beat, and the message is very emotional. Definitely the stand out track for me from their Kill My Doubt mini album. (Cake/None of my business are pretty mid... too repetitive/empty feeling for me haha) also maybe this is mean but ITZY feels like one of the groups with the greatest disparity between talent. I could be biased because they're my favorites but Ryujin/Yeji both seem so stand out talented while Chaeryoung is in the middle and Yuna/Lia are not there for their skills lol (I personally also just really dislike Lia's personality haha)

Also Jeon Somi is making her comeback soon and I am rabid for it ☠☠☠☠

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

KJiU (08-03-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) , i actually join a group order for eunbi's the flash album Lol. Currently had a dreamcatcher crisis here , still wondering if i should buy the Dreamquest + Dreamlantis Bundle from ktown about 160sgd x.x Dreamlantis i was interested only in the jiu and that box LOL as i missed the GO yesterday because i was playing BDO. i join her other dreamquest makestar go so kinda in a mix feeling situation lol.

Nice i will probably listen to ITZY and Oh my girl. i will skip somi's one for some reason xD

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    new song by mamamoo+!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmilo For This Useful Post:

Ice (08-03-2023),KJiU (08-03-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) oh wow that's surprising haha! I should go listen to the rest of the tracks then. hm if there's not too much value in the dreamlantis set itself maybe don't get it? shit is expensive LOL ☠
    @(you need an account to see links) yes I listened to it this morning! such a fun song, I always love MMM releases. also it's crazy how MMM+ can go from the super soulful and emotional ballad of Save Me to a silly and hyper song like daengdaeng xD

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

KJiU (08-03-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) oh yes i forgot about mamamoo ahaha i keep seeing their 2rabbits Group order xD (probably just scrolled)

@(you need an account to see links), For kwon eunbi's part i only heard 1 song underwater, i went to buy her album because i thought o well might as well collect 1 of her holo pob xD

You got that right haha i won't be needing most anyways will drop the image of their content below xD . I did join a group order for Dreamquest jiu pob +sealed dreamquest (not secure) for $57 sgd. (if i get didnt make it i will save my 57 bucks haha) - I am actually thinking if i should drop the dreamquest one because i probably wont need the contents lols. -

But i got a slot on the sharing GO for just the 3 jius ( quest pc , lantis pc , greeting card ) but ended up claiming siyeon (for a friend) plus the lantis misc because i wanted that box LOL (gotta top up to get that box) for about $43

Dreamquest :
    (you need an account to see links)

Dreamlantis :
    (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) ooh those look fancy! the box is such a nice collectors item. ouch that is a lot of money though xD but lucky on getting a go slot haha

also BB Girls (formerly known as Brave Girls) released their comeback song and I'm really happy to see them again plus it is a pretty solid song 🥺❤

man summer really is the hot time for comebacks though, literally everyone coming back!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) ooh those look fancy! the box is such a nice collectors item. ouch that is a lot of money though xD but lucky on getting a go slot haha

also BB Girls (formerly known as Brave Girls) released their comeback song and I'm really happy to see them again plus it is a pretty solid song 🥺❤

man summer really is the hot time for comebacks though, literally everyone coming back!
    Yeah they mention that box is heavy too but i wonder about the material since nobody knows for now xD i just fallen into the pithole may this year started off with just buying a set of album then now in a blink of eye my bank has -900 LOL

-EDIT-
    when you realized the truth : DCC made that box out of paper ( my dreams shattered )

Brave girls do ring a bell but i don't think i notice them before xD