Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Heya! I wanted to pop in and check out the Kpop thread. Me and one of my close buddies will sometimes just sit together on call and watch a bunch of MVs and discuss like we're watching a movie lol. I don't have a "main" favorite group anymore since one of my favorites has been going through some really rough times (It's LOONA. It's been months and I'm still so upset about LOONA.) But I've been listening to a lot of the newer releases recently. Hare Hare's MV is really cute!! Ugh it made me go back and re-listen to my fav Twice jp song Candy Pop... even after five years I still think everything about it is just peak. Time for me to go on a Twice binge for the night.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niconiconii For This Useful Post:

Ice (06-09-2023),KJiU (06-02-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Heya Welcome ! Well K-pop Mv's are pretty much movie trailers now with the story telling and stuffs xD , i just finished watching Twice's Hare-Hare initially waiting for the Japanese vibe but then it sounds 100% K-pop even with the japanese lyrics ahha. But the MV is cute and the chorus is very catchy , oh i need to take back my previous thought on Nayeon's bunny teeth, i love her current teeth more LOL

Will check on candy pop, oh what happened to LOONA? as i have heard of the group but didn't really know anything much on them.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links) i will post the ones i have first , the ceci photobook items & my 5 booster packs. Might be good i guess since i only got 1 duped card, but o didn't get the jiu + yoohyeon and jiu + dami pc and also the jiu card holder pc since i didn't bought that one.

(you need an account to see links)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (06-09-2023),Zenitsu (06-09-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    937 times
    Time Online
    116d 6h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Super late response cuz I haven't had a lot of time but @(you need an account to see links) sameee I love just binge watching (or, more frequently giving my partner a feature length film presentation on a group's discography and MV filmography when No, He Didn't Ask 😂) MVs they're just sooo fun to watch! Augh I'm so sorry about LOONA, it's been really rough for Orbits (I'm not really one but I do love Olivia Hye) and I can't imagine how difficult it's been for all the girls. Hopefully they will all be able to reunite soon, I haven't been following too closely but a few of the girls are already under a new group name ARTMS or something right? And Candy Pop is so fun - my favorite Japanese Twice song hands down is (you need an account to see links) though, highly recommend for anyone who hasn't listened/watched. The MV cinematography is just otherworldly... I get chills whenever I watch it! (you need an account to see links) is also a jam.

@(you need an account to see links) basically LOONA was struggling for a while because their parent company (Blockberry Creative) did an absolute shit job managing/promoting them and also their investments into starting their careers was off the backs of the girls themselves, contractually putting them in heavy financial debt (their contracts literally had bullshit where no matter what they would always owe the company more than they earned which is disgusting) as well as the company failing to pay their staff, venues, artists/stylists, choreographers, etc. It was a huge mess and all of the girls ended up filing lawsuits against BBC to have their contracts nullified. To my knowledge only 50-60% of the girls are free of BBC but some are still stuck?

Also those photocards look so nice!! And really lucky you only got one dupe, grats 🤗💖

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links), thanks for the explanation so its one of those corrupted companies is sad that there are lots of them around (same goes for the other countries to leverage on the trend). Because of these companies there was like a notice or message spreading across for idols wannabe to check on the companies and also check through the contracts when they intend to sign up. I probably saw it somewhere from some youtuber mentioning it when browsing youtube back then.

Yeah i hope the same fortune applies to digitals and albums ( Just give me all the Jius ) ,i will update you when i get the albums xD the problem lies in trading them away haha i still cant find a trade group in singapore. Might have to do overseas trading which is kinda a big wall to get over, also went to check out the GOs and it is dangerous ($$ wise) , i missed the makestar 2 (flower theme) GO but found a singapore seller that is releasing his jiu copy currently bidding at $18 sgd hope i can win it haha i was $10 at the start.
    ps when you chose a bias that is popular - her cards are hot cakes , her slots are always unavailable and you gotta spent more $$ such a "UnPleasent" journey AHAHa

Speaking about twice i saw their japan tour for their new mini album as MISAMO (jap trio unit), on Instagram

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (06-19-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links) My album arrived and i didn't get the JiUs ahaha , i knew its over when i saw Handong's face upon opening my parcel.
    The normal album's photo book Orange : brigher side while the purple is the darker concept. Whereas the limited Green one is a combination of both.

(you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (06-19-2023),Narkotiq (06-13-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Haha I'm late on my response too, but @(you need an account to see links) gave a really good run-down on the whole mess that is the LOONA v.s Blockberry Creative fiasco. But there's some really good news now; all 12 of LOONA'S members have finally been able to suspend their exclusive contracts against Blockberry! All of the remaining members were basically thanking orbits for their kindness/patience and help during what was a pretty rough time for them, and all of the girls have been insanely supportive and happy for each other. It's honestly such a relief and every LOONA fan I know has been partying like it's the second coming of Jesus LOL.

I think we still need to wait on hearings about having the contracts completely nulled, but the suspension granted to all of them is basically already freedom. The downside is though they all have to pay a shit ton of won to Blockberry because they were the company's main source of income. I'm just glad Olivia + Yeojin are free (they're my favs and were part of the last members to have their contracts suspended)

MVs are basically like little movies of their own anyway! Me and my buddy before the Blockberry boycott would for example just watch every single LOONA MV in order just because each video was so interesting and related to the great lore of the universe the group was making.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by niconiconii View Post
    Haha I'm late on my response too, but @(you need an account to see links) gave a really good run-down on the whole mess that is the LOONA v.s Blockberry Creative fiasco. But there's some really good news now; all 12 of LOONA'S members have finally been able to suspend their exclusive contracts against Blockberry! All of the remaining members were basically thanking orbits for their kindness/patience and help during what was a pretty rough time for them, and all of the girls have been insanely supportive and happy for each other. It's honestly such a relief and every LOONA fan I know has been partying like it's the second coming of Jesus LOL.

I think we still need to wait on hearings about having the contracts completely nulled, but the suspension granted to all of them is basically already freedom. The downside is though they all have to pay a shit ton of won to Blockberry because they were the company's main source of income. I'm just glad Olivia + Yeojin are free (they're my favs and were part of the last members to have their contracts suspended)

MVs are basically like little movies of their own anyway! Me and my buddy before the Blockberry boycott would for example just watch every single LOONA MV in order just because each video was so interesting and related to the great lore of the universe the group was making.
    Its a relief and a happy moment xD i kinda notice youtube videos popping up with titles " Loona finally freed " haha but i didn't click into it i should probably watch them haha. I wonder if they will go solo or reform a new unit/group under another company but then i guess there is always that "trauma".

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

niconiconii (06-19-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Since i started collecting PCs might as well share my current collection (just a small little one) along with my A5 Binder makeover.

I follow the video recommendation and chose this binder ( in the end i remove that strap) wanted the blue one but there wasn't stock so i choose the checkered one. During first purchase the plastic cover that i ordered together was the wrong size end up they did a refund for me and i bought another cover Lol along with some other pockets (but those doesn't fit the recent JiU post cards sadly)

So here it is my new binder and the cards i currently have. I didnt take the photo of the rest since they won't be included (guess there is always a slot for Yoohyeon)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (06-19-2023),niconiconii (06-19-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    242d 13h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    I just saw articles of Jennie getting slammed for dropping out of a performance. It seems like she's doing it on a regular for people to react such harshly towards her. I think the ignition was the fact that after the performance she dropped out of, she went to a hotpot chain restaurant with the rest of the members and enjoyed their night out. lol

oh, and i realised the Members section on the first post is missing. @(you need an account to see links)