66/0
    Mentioned
    210 times
    Time Online
    41d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmilo View Post
    omo, that signed poster beside your oversized uniqlo tee.. is that JiU or a Taeyeon INVU poster? But that signature doesn't look like Taeyeon's.
    Haha its a signed Handong (another Dreamcatcher Member) bromide from whoop japan's set of 5 album purchase ,i would be more happy if i won the JiU signature but i don't have the luck for thay 1/7 gacha rate xD But then i gotta say that Handong's concept poster looks kinda similar to Tayeon's INVU concept haha

I actually like her more with her hair color and concept in this VillianS comeback, her other concept looks like chopper haha wth that hat.

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (3 Weeks Ago),xmilo (3 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    210 times
    Time Online
    41d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I just finished Chuang Asia: Thailand 2024 yesterday LOL (i just watch it for Ruan) , anyone else watched it ?

Debut group was Gen1es

(you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    I just finished Chuang Asia: Thailand 2024 yesterday LOL (i just watch it for Ruan) , anyone else watched it ?

Debut group was Gen1es

Aww Ruan from Girls Planet? If so good for her!! She was so sweet and deserved much more, that's awesome. Is that Wang Ke also from GP too? The name is familiar to me! I think I've sworn off watching any survival shows (especially if it's an MNET one 😒) but also don't think I have capacity to care/follow any new girl groups lol. Like I am just not perceiving ILLIT/UNIS anyone else 😂

also speaking of 4th gen nugu rookies I stan wooah is back!!! 🥺💗

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    210 times
    Time Online
    41d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Aww Ruan from Girls Planet? If so good for her!! She was so sweet and deserved much more, that's awesome. Is that Wang Ke also from GP too? The name is familiar to me! I think I've sworn off watching any survival shows (especially if it's an MNET one 😒) but also don't think I have capacity to care/follow any new girl groups lol. Like I am just not perceiving ILLIT/UNIS anyone else 😂

also speaking of 4th gen nugu rookies I stan wooah is back!!! 🥺💗

Yeah its the cute Hamster Ruan from Girls Planet

Ruan's vote is mostly organic i believe (minus the boost) compared to some others like the 1st and 3rd , 1st was boosted because majority of the viewers are china and its Tencent Afterall theres always the pay 2 win. No3 is miss thailand which is famouss in thailand tbh i dont see the point of her joining she is famous anyway and stealing a spot away from those who needed it more. The thailand and chinese ratio is so obvious with Tencent's agenda haha.

Oh and a funny yet sad part was there was an indian girl which is pretty talent they mention (i skipped everything which wasn't related to Ruan lol) but she got eliminated in the first elimination because india doesn't have the app to vote.

Wang Ke is from produce 48, at the 58 place i think but she didn't get further because it was rigged. I agree with your point on that and its like every now and then a group pops out and there is lots of survival shows.
    Actually i dont't know much / didnt bother to watch on these survivals shows until they ended or somehow came upon them via browsing etc, like how i happen to came across the Chuang Asia 2024 when randomly searching up Santa's (Into1 - but i just like him for his amazing dancing skills) dance video then i saw ruan so i just went to watch the show LOL.

I stand by your point with the survivor shows, as i also do think that there is a high % of them favoring the members that will win & also rigging (ahm MNET offtrack but i hate SBS for rigging DC's supposed first win with Dejavu & MNET's the accusation of botting for DC's ranking in MAMA 2022 i think. haha)

-Forgot to add-
    Still feel happy for Ruan , which i see people mention her improvement past the years . At least its a stepping stone for her and wang ke with a better career/future after the group disband i guess. Still they get to open up the market for thailand/ china / korea(maybe?) not sure if they will go into korea?

After looking at the 3 (korea > japan > chinese) korea's survival is still the best in terms of group's member's overall skills, then the jap and lastly the chinese ( i guess chinese one is always about the money lol and they dont really have much of the skills)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (2 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    IU's Uaena 7th recruitment drive is starting soon! For those who are interested, dont miss the deadline for this year!

@(you need an account to see links) tagging you as I thought you might be interested!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmilo For This Useful Post:

Ice (1 Week Ago),KJiU (1 Week Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    @(you need an account to see links) i took the leap and bought a reseller ticket from a local platform. it was only +75usd more from the original price and i thought it was well worth it, to see IU live!

here's one of the videos i took!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmilo For This Useful Post:

Ice (6 Days Ago),KJiU (1 Week Ago)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) ohhh that is awesome! and not bad of a mark up at all, for those seats! actually I think we will have a very similar view as you, just more rows up the section. I'm glad you got to go!! 🤩 I have so many things going on between now and the concert it's definitely going to just creep up on me and I'll be surprised when it is time xD

in sad kpop news apparently Cherry Bullet is disbanding... heartbreaking for me because they're one of my favorite 4th gen groups and I especially love some of the members like Haeyoon, Bora, May who were in pd48/gp (I think gp too at least iirc) 😥 their company really did them dirty of so little promotions and effort... I really hope the girls can find success elsewhere. as tribute sharing some of my favorite CheBul songs 🥺

bsides: broken, whistle like that

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

KJiU (6 Days Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    210 times
    Time Online
    41d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I just saw the youtube video talking about cherry bullet's disbandment but i dont really know them only saw them when i watch Queendom for a brief moment

There is so many dramas going on now , Hybe vs Ador drama with New jeans and ILLIT members being victims in the war, then ILLIT's fandom name drama. Hybe is indeed a bad company .. Also LE SSERAFIM coachella controversy.

BB Girl's (Brave Girls) Yujeong left the group and they became 3 member group now, also heard that Yujeong was the one with the most fans. I also came to know brave girls from Queendom as well LOL.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (4 Days Ago)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    someone help i started stanning Stray Kids and now I can't stop

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    210 times
    Time Online
    41d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    someone help i started stanning Stray Kids and now I can't stop
    Welcome Welcome to the world of K-POP 🎉🎉🎉 lets have a warm applause for an OG cK member to join us here ahaha @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) .

Oooh I think i saw the word "stan" have you fallen into the fandom rabbit hole where you spent $ haha. and we have @(you need an account to see links) here, who loves Felix in Stray Kids .

Oh then you might have came across this "Bubble app" right haha , do let me know who is your stan/bias in Stray kids so i can update the OP

omo omo ottoke