58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Oooh I think i saw the word "stan" have you fallen into the fandom rabbit hole where you spent $ haha.
    I may have made a terrible financial decision and bought their entire discography with my tax return money... lol xD The amount of boy paper / photocards I received was absolutely addicting, I never got into that with Seventeen!

I haven't tried Bubble yet but I've heard it's the Wild West on there haha

Bias? mmm... how can I choose between Han and Chan and Lee Know 😭 Probably Han, I just want to stuff him in my pocket

Felix is actually how I found out about them! He reminded me of Dimitri from Fire Emblem: Three Houses; I was like "oh they made Dimitri irl, how cool"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

KJiU (18 Hours Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 17h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    I may have made a terrible financial decision and bought their entire discography with my tax return money... lol xD The amount of boy paper / photocards I received was absolutely addicting, I never got into that with Seventeen!
    I feel you haha xD Seventeen is like a K-pop group that you like , but then everything changes when the like transits into stan/fandom or the aka Ult Group haha. Like how i like Apink , GFriend and then fall into Dreamcatcher.

Oh speaking of Seventeen haha @(you need an account to see links) is totally into them xD Vis you've another friend here Vis i just notice that i didnt ask for your bias for Seventeen ? do let me know again haha xD

Uhm i do believe the term "terrible financial decision" its a norm for most who stepped into fandom of no return xD As for normal album collection i think its still okay for the wallet ? if its in terms of every comeback. But those who wanna go for the sets collection i guess it "hurts" since older albums are more expensive.

The photocards are the ones that companies used to earn of fans , hence its pretty dangerous if you fall into card collecting , wallet hurts a-lot here! you gotta pay shipping fee & the misc fee Plus an idol taxes (if you happen chose the wrong member as your bias )

Casual card & album collectors are still safe , as long as its not OT(full members) or the signed albums , signed photocards / polorids / other signed stuffs

Bias? mmm... how can I choose between Han and Chan and Lee Know 😭 Probably Han, I just want to stuff him in my pocket
    Gotcha i will update with Han then xD

I haven't tried Bubble yet but I've heard it's the Wild West on there haha
    My neo guildmate (my neo guild pulled everyone into a chatgroup and chit chat over there and i found some that loves Kpop) , told me its expensive for bubble as she sub for all members. Its probably not that much expensive for your side maybe probably due to the currency difference haha and also just subbing for 1 instead of multiple ?

This is what my guildmate shared with me on how it looks like in Bubble ,so i thought why not share with you and you can decide if you wanna sub for bubble. There is an auto translate which i find it nice but she do mention that Bang Chan (3rd pic) types in english because he find the auto translate sux haha which is cool if the members know english which is a +++ for global fans.

Dreamcatcher has one too , aside from Wyverse (which is free i think) , im still considering because of the language since there might not be auto translate & JiU doesnt speak english haha

(you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    21d 11h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Oh speaking of Seventeen haha @(you need an account to see links) is totally into them xD Vis you've another friend here Vis i just notice that i didnt ask for your bias for Seventeen ? do let me know again haha xD
    Thanks for the ping! Omg I just spent like 10mins thinking about who to bias lol. I like all of them, there is a lot to be said for each member
    Nicest sounding voices are Dino, Vernon, S Coups, Wonwoo
    Funniest members are DK, Jeonghan, The8
    Most positive vibes are Hoshi, Mingyu, Seungkwan
    Coolest dancers are Woozi, Jun
    Most handsome are Joshua and Vernon (again)

But even though Vernon is mentioned twice I wouldn't say he is my bias. Can I just bias all of them hahaha

And hi @(you need an account to see links) it is so nice to see another fan of Seventeen What's your favorite song from them? I got into kpop a few weeks ago after stumbling into their youtube vids! Idk, does it count to say 'I'm into kpop' when I listen to only one group LOL