66/0
    Mentioned
    210 times
    Time Online
    41d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

Crawling out of the Box~ Hello

Hello there,I'm an old Clraik member here but this is probably my first introduction,back then i'm just lurking around as i play neopets.To me Neopet & Clraik are bind together as one, if i quit Neopets i would also be away from clraik

Um I go by KJ or JiU (which is my Bias) so it would be cool with me. Actually, i'm curious which one came to your mind first when you saw my username. (As it is a combination of both)

A little self-introduction, i should say i'm an introvert as i don't really like to talk much although i do join into conversations if i can or if i think it's comfortable to do so but i probably won't be the one to initiate one.
    My hobbies would Art related like drawings, photoshop (lost touch with it), playing with air dry clay. But then im too lazy to refine my skills on those which lead to them being lost i guess. I should really fix this bad habit (one day maybe?)

Like others i do like to watch anime, dramas, music and webtoons/manwa/manhua (i dropped manga because i got hooked up with the colors and i can't return to black & white).

As for neopets what i enjoy most would be the customization & NC stuffs usually hang around the fourms in that area back then. For now im just logging in and out for dailies & events if there are any.

That will be all for now and looking forward to making new friends over here. Bye and a good day to everyone

Ah! and lastly a greeting to any Somnia around here (i have only met 1 so far )

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (03-23-2023)