Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Long Overdue Introduction!

Hi everyone! I'm a very longtime lurker finally doing my intro

I've been playing Neopets since maybe 2002 (although lately I pretty much only log in for the Advent Calendar). My favorite part of Neopets was always the flash games / trying for high scores, so needless to say I haven't had much to do on the site lately! I have been wanting to try out some neo-clones to relive some nostalgia, but so far was only able to get in to Neopets Classic and that experience was not great. I have heard great stuff about Grundo's Cafe, has anyone tried that one?

Stuff about me - I'm a graphic designer / sometimes illustrator and like making cute & colorful stuff! I've played plenty of other pet sites over the years and made some art for a couple of them. The last ones I tried were Flight Rising and Lioden, but haven't played in a really long time. Other games I love are Terraria, Rune Factory, Animal Crossing, Katamari, WarioWare, etc etc etc. Kind of a random list, but that's what first came to my head!

I'm excited to get to know all of you ^^

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hello! Welcome!
    Your avy is SO freaking adorable, hahaha I love it so much, did you draw it yourself?!

I guess there hasn't been much to do on the website other than your usual dailies and maybe now the most recent event being the Faerie one, that if anything helped everyone net a few million Np's, haha.
    Hope you feel welcome here!
    - ⚡ -
    Userbar by me

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    706 times
    Time Online
    83d 14h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Hello and welcome!

Thanks for introducing yourself. Be sure to stick around for forum events and userbar collecting!
    How long have you been playing Animal Crossing for??
    I have played a bit in Grundo’s Cafe! It’s pretty great, I enjoy it! I just get so busy with life that I forget to log in

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    53d 1h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

As for as other pet sites, I've only heard of Grundo's Cafe. I personally haven't tried it out, but there is a streamer that I sometimes watch and it seems they're enjoying GC! I might eventually check it out, but I'm sure I'm saying that now and prob won't actually take a look.

I love when other members talk about games besides just Neo! Besides the games you listed about playing, do MMOs like Maplestory or Final Fantasy 14 or MOBAs like League interest you?

Again, welcome! I hope to see you around! ^^

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hi butterss, welcome to the active side of ck!
    Any specific reason you decided to get more active?

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Dero View Post
    Hello! Welcome!
    Your avy is SO freaking adorable, hahaha I love it so much, did you draw it yourself?!

I guess there hasn't been much to do on the website other than your usual dailies and maybe now the most recent event being the Faerie one, that if anything helped everyone net a few million Np's, haha.
    Hope you feel welcome here!
    Thank you, yes I did! I was doing a little project where I drew kitty versions of YuGiOh cards xD
    I think I will check out this latest event in Neo, I at the very least love any excuse to further fill up my SDB!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    Hello and welcome!

Thanks for introducing yourself. Be sure to stick around for forum events and userbar collecting!
    How long have you been playing Animal Crossing for??
    I have played a bit in Grundo’s Cafe! It’s pretty great, I enjoy it! I just get so busy with life that I forget to log in
    Haha I totally understand that! I definitely have a habit of playing a game a lot for a short time and then forgetting about it when I start to get busy with something else.
    I've been playing Animal Crossing since Gamecube days - I still have my original memory card :') My favorite in the series is New Leaf. I loved going around and meeting people with streetpass ^^

Quote Originally Posted by BisexualDolphin View Post
    Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

As for as other pet sites, I've only heard of Grundo's Cafe. I personally haven't tried it out, but there is a streamer that I sometimes watch and it seems they're enjoying GC! I might eventually check it out, but I'm sure I'm saying that now and prob won't actually take a look.

I love when other members talk about games besides just Neo! Besides the games you listed about playing, do MMOs like Maplestory or Final Fantasy 14 or MOBAs like League interest you?

Again, welcome! I hope to see you around! ^^
    Ooh, I'll have to go check out those streams. The thing that stuck out to me about GC over others was the converted flash games, so I definitely want to check it out whenever it opens up.
    And yeah! I used to play Maplestory private servers a lot. I wonder if there's any active fun ones nowadays. I also played a lot of Ragnarok Online xD

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Hi butterss, welcome to the active side of ck!
    Any specific reason you decided to get more active?

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^
    Thanks!! I made my account so long ago and was always shy about posting on forums. I also kind of only associated clraik with scripts etc, but I saw a post recently talking about how great the community is here, so I decided to come back and see for myself I would love to make some more game buddies!

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes ^^

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by butterss View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm a very longtime lurker finally doing my intro

I've been playing Neopets since maybe 2002 (although lately I pretty much only log in for the Advent Calendar). My favorite part of Neopets was always the flash games / trying for high scores, so needless to say I haven't had much to do on the site lately! I have been wanting to try out some neo-clones to relive some nostalgia, but so far was only able to get in to Neopets Classic and that experience was not great. I have heard great stuff about Grundo's Cafe, has anyone tried that one?

Stuff about me - I'm a graphic designer / sometimes illustrator and like making cute & colorful stuff! I've played plenty of other pet sites over the years and made some art for a couple of them. The last ones I tried were Flight Rising and Lioden, but haven't played in a really long time. Other games I love are Terraria, Rune Factory, Animal Crossing, Katamari, WarioWare, etc etc etc. Kind of a random list, but that's what first came to my head!

I'm excited to get to know all of you ^^
    Welcome, officially! Thanks for the intro.

Seems that you have plenty in common with other members here. So many pet sites out there... I can only do Neopets. I tried some in my teenage years/early 20's but couldn't stick. Neo just so much more you can do with an established economy.

Nice to see all the warm welcomes. I hope you managed to get the old Flash games working again. If you're not opposed, you could always use MAJIN to play them for you as well.

Cheers ~
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Welcome! I play Grundo's Cafe more than Neopets now, and I really enjoy it. I actually play legit and I'm enjoying the challenge. There's a FB group where you can wait to someone to give you a referral code, it will most likely never be open to everyone as it's purely fan run.
    There are so many old games, plots and events, lots of fun avatars, UC pets and NP are easier to get, you can swap the names of your pets, Battledome is just starting out, there's Invasion of Meridell, Lenny Coundrum, Mystery Pic, Guilds, Neoschool. It's just like the original Neopets when it started out, but better!

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Welcome to the forum! Have you ever played Dappervolk? The Ryu UBs kinda remind me of the pets there. I played for a while and then depression hit and haven't been back since.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!