65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

How to build up Shell Accounts in 2023

So you've either seen people botting multiple shell accounts for money through Food Club, or getting multiples of event prizes, and you've decided that since you can't beat 'em, you can join 'em, right?

Or maybe you're just looking for a way to earn Neopoints easily. If you've made use of @(you need an account to see links)'s (you need an account to see links), you'd know that you can bot multiple accounts every single day and have all your accounts earning money for you while you're out there earning money in the real world.

Well, in this guide, I'm not here to teach you how to use the bots/programs/scripts available on this forum to earn money, because there're many guides that do so. I'm here to give you a little insight on how to continue doing this for a very long time without getting your shell accounts reported/banned in the long run.

As you probably already know, there's a certain entity out there on the neoreddit called NT who claims they have access to the backend live database and is using it as a way to out cheaters and get the entire community turned on them.

On top of that, shell accounts get called out a lot when they appear somewhere by accident (on dailies HSTs, lottery wins, shop sales, etc) Well, the best way to not have a shell look like a shell.. is to build it up so it looks like an account. And here are the steps necessary to do so.

1. Create/Buy Shell Accounts with Meaningful Names.

2. Train up/Customize Your Pet

3. Build Up Avatars/Trophies

4. Have a Gallery/Shop

5. Use a VPN/Proxy For Each Account

I hope everything I've mentioned here helped you in your quest to have multiple shells to earn NP. Currently, TNT isn't all that into catching shell botting as long as you're careful with the way you run the shells to not get reported, and also that you do not move your money/ill-gotten gains in a way that's too obvious and will get flagged, you'll be fine! Good luck!

• The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

badsk8700o (04-07-2023),♥ Cerberus ♥ (04-25-2023),DreamEater (06-10-2023),Erik. (01-14-2024),Excalibur (04-24-2023),harpy (04-19-2023),Infected (01-14-2024),INFERNO1999 (10-21-2023),justsumguy (03-09-2024),Kaguya (12-17-2023),Ked (05-15-2023),Lemonfox (04-24-2023),mystical (10-03-2023),Neal Caffrey (04-26-2023),nyaxii (02-14-2024),Praise_the_Sun (01-13-2024),Predict (04-21-2023),RicoBandito (04-24-2023),Shawn (05-29-2023),Sinnamoon (09-10-2023),Strat (01-13-2024),Styx (09-10-2023),Swablu (01-14-2024),tulpa19 (01-14-2024),Uma (04-26-2023),Zenitsu (05-04-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Oooh I didn't realize that my guide got approved!

For those who are looking to buy shells for botting, do take a look here to see what is necessary to for your shells to reduce the chances of getting called out

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/1
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    11d 21h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 56m
    Thanks so much for this guide. I'm still getting acclimated to the Neopets RMT meta.

Question for you: how do daily tasks equate to points / profits in general? The price per proxy needs to justify an account that only does dailies so I'm trying to think that through etc...

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Praise_the_Sun View Post
    Thanks so much for this guide. I'm still getting acclimated to the Neopets RMT meta.

Question for you: how do daily tasks equate to points / profits in general? The price per proxy needs to justify an account that only does dailies so I'm trying to think that through etc...
    I don't particularly do daily quests on shells since it can't be botted.

When quests first came out, I did them on shells just to get my hands on the rare items such as r99 stamps and BD weapons just in case they got phased out within 1-3 months (which didn't happen lol).

However, in the long run it's just not worth it since it can't be botted and has to be done manually. If you're able to make a script which automates it then it's worth doing since it's a good 20-30k neopoints + some items whenever you do it. It's almost like another spin of Trudy's.

Edit: More thoughts. Profits coming from shells are always bound to be small. But it's the small and steady through the years that make up for a strong shell.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I've got a free VPN that does have options to connect to a few specific cities each time, but also an option to connect to any server in a few countries. Is it okay if I just randomly connect to any server in my country of choice, as long as I'm not using any proxy that I use for my main?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by caviar View Post
    I've got a free VPN that does have options to connect to a few specific cities each time, but also an option to connect to any server in a few countries. Is it okay if I just randomly connect to any server in my country of choice, as long as I'm not using any proxy that I use for my main?
    Using a VPN is fine.

There have been many instances in the past where TNT banned via VPN proxy IPs and that generated a lot of backlash because of a blanket ban on VPNs considering many people use VPNs nowadays for work and personal security. As such, I believe TNT has stopped banning via VPNs.

As long as you're using the same VPN for the same accounts and not overlapping you should be okay! But then again, how would they know XD

Best is to always have it separate from your main, just to be safe.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

caviar (01-17-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Using a VPN is fine.

There have been many instances in the past where TNT banned via VPN proxy IPs and that generated a lot of backlash because of a blanket ban on VPNs considering many people use VPNs nowadays for work and personal security. As such, I believe TNT has stopped banning via VPNs.

As long as you're using the same VPN for the same accounts and not overlapping you should be okay! But then again, how would they know XD

Best is to always have it separate from your main, just to be safe.
    Yeah, it's been random which VPN I'm using for which account, it hasn't always been the same, but that's just by virtue of it being the free version lol.